Hurt

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

Both you and Jaejoong look up to see Boa at the door with Mr. Lee. Boa quickly look away, jealous. Jaejoong get off from you and cleared his throat.

You sat up and make a properly sit. “What is she doing here?” Jaejoong asked his secretary.

Mr. Lee bowed, “I’m sorry sir. I tried to stop her but..” “Okay I understand, you can go now Mr. Lee.” he snapped. Mr. Lee bowed again and left.

“So what’s bring you here?” Jaejoong turn his head to Boa. She turn to look at him. “Uhmm.. can I talk to you? Just the two of us..” she then turns to you.

“Uh-oh.. I’ll leave now.” you stood up planning to leave but Jaejoong grabbed your wrist and sat you down.

You startled. “You can stay here.” he whispered. “But..” you tried to protest but Jaejoong snapped it. “So what do you want to talk about?” he turns to Boa.

“I want to talk to you alone.” she said. “But you can still say it to me even though my GIRLFRIEND is here right?” he emphasized the word ‘girlfriend’.

“But it’s only between the two of us.” she said, annoyed. “If you can’t say it in front of her, it’s your choice. I think this conversation is over. You can go now so I can spend more time with my girlfriend.” Jaejoong wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

You were just remained silent.

Boa bit her lip. Her heart was crushed because of the scene in front of her. *Why are you doing this to me Jaejoong. Don’t you know that I’m still in love with you? Why are you hurting me like this?*

She suddenly left not saying a word. Her tears starting to fall when she finally left Jaejoong’s Work Place.

Jaejoong removed his arm from you. He sighed and rested his back at the couch. You stared at him, puzzled.

He noticed you, “Wae?” he asked. “Why did you do that?” you suddenly asked.

“Did what?” he asked. “She want to talk to you. Don’t you want too?”

“I do but I still need more time. It’s been months since she become a girlfriend of my bestfriend. It’s hurt to accept that. I want her to hurt like she does to me.” he whispered and close his eyes with a heavy sigh.

*Seems like you really love her to be hurt like that.* you thought.

“..I can continue my work now because she appeared.” he whispered. You put your pointed finger to you lips and think.

“How about.. let’s go out to eat.” you suggested. He opened hus eyes and look at you. “What?” he gasped.

“You don’t have energy to continue your work right? Then you need to wat to gain some energy. Let’s just eat now.” you explained.

He laid back and close his eyes again. “No, I don’t want.” he said. “Aish! Come on!” you grabbed his arm and force him to stand up but he’s too strong for you to let him stand.

“I said I don’t want.” he whispered still closed his eyes. You think for a while and brightened. You tickled his waist. Actually, it’s his weakness. His eyes suddenly popped open. He can’t hold his laugh. He laugh so hard.

“A-Aras-seo.. A-Aras-seo.. Stop it.” he said between his laugh. You stopped, “We’re going to eat now?”

He shook his head. “I still don’t want.” he replied. “Then.. I don’t have choice but to tickle you once more..” you was about to tickle him he finally stood up.

“Okay, we’re going to eat now.” he walks to door. You smiled and followed him.