Two Visitors at a time

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Next day, you were busy watching TV when you heard a sudden knock coming from the front door.

You look up, *Aish! I don’t want to accept visitors today. I just want to take some rest since my past days was very tiring.* you sighed and walks to the door and open it.

Yunho was the one who are standing at your front door. “Uh, Yunho-ah..” you said.

“Annyeong!” he said as he waved his right hand with a wide smile on his face. “What are you doing here?” you suddenly asked.

“Wae? Can’t I visit my friend?” he asked. You then shook your head, “No. I’m just surprised with your sudden visit. You didn’t even call me or text me before you could have a visit.” you explained.

“Let’s just called this a surprised then.” he said as he smiled. You just smiled back, “Come on in.” you led the way as he followed. “Have a sit. I’m going to get a tea.” yoi said as Yunho sat on the couch and you went to kitchen.

As you come back, you was holding a cup of tea and handed it to Yunho. He warmly took it from you.

You were about to sit also when you heard a sudden knock again. *Eh? Who is it now?* you tirely thought. You then look down to Yunho, “Just wait here. I’m going to check the door.” you said as he nodded.

You walks to the door and open it only to see Jaejoong standing there. Your eyes widen in horror. You then look t your back and lightly closed the door. “What are you doing here?” you whispred. “Wae? Is your Boss can’t visit you huh?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

*Yes, you can but not on this kind of situation. Yunho is also here, I can’t handle you two.* you thought. “Hey! Let’s just go inside okay.” he started to walks forward to your apartment but you quickly stopped him, “No. You can’t!”

He frowned at you. “Because my house is still messy.” you lied. “It’s okay.” he replied and started to walks forward again but you stopped him on the 2nd time. “No.” you snapped.

He frowned in confusion again, “What’s with you huh?”

You were about to gave him an explanation again when you heard Yunho said, “Hyerin-ah, who is it?” he asked were he was inside your apartment. You just closed your eyes, *I’m so dead!* you thought.

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow to you, “Who’s that?” he asked. “Nothing!” you quickly replied. “No. That voice is sounds familiar. I want to check.” he then quickly went inside your apartment that you didn’t stopped him anymore because of the sudden quick.

You runs to him, trying to stopped but he already saw Yunho. “Yunho?” he look at you. You just lowered your head.

“Uh, Jaejoong! What are you doing here?” Yunho asked. Jaejoong look at him, “You, what are you doing here?” he asked. “I’m visiting my friend.” Yunho replied. “You?” Yunho asked back again. “I’m also visiting my worker.” Jaejoong replied.

Jaejoong and Yunho looking to each other with a cold eyes. The atmosphere become different. You could feel it.

You then suddenly spoke to break the eye contact contest between him, “Okay. You two please sit while I’m prearing the lunch.” you said.

“I’ll go help you.” Yunho offered. “No. I’m going to help you.” Jaejoong said. Yunho look at him, “You can’t! You didn’t know that kind of thing right?” he said. “Yes, he was right! You just sit here while me and Yunho preparing the food.” you said as you and Yunho went to the kitchen to prepared the food.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and just sat on the couch. *Aish! He was really annoyed me!* Jaejoong thought.

---

“The lunch is ready!” you called for Jaejoong to heard and come there. Jaejoong then went to the dining area.

The 3 of you started to eat as you and Yunho talking about the taste of the food. Jaejoong was now out of place so that he just eat silently.

As the 3 of you finished the lunch, you 3 went back to the living room.

“Let’s a watch a movie!” you suggested. “Okay!” Yunho agreed. Jaejoong rolles his eyes, “Let’s watch a horror movie.” he said.

You and Yunho look at each other. “No. Let’s just watch a comedy.” Yunho protested. You smiled at him for helping you, “Okay. Let’s watch a comedy!” you beamed as you get a comedy movie. Jaejoong rolled his eyes again, *I’m now pissed off!*

As the movie started, you and Yunho were laughing because of the movie as Jaejoong just watch you two being close to each other. *If he’s not my friend, I already punch him for sure!* Jaejoong thought.

---

“That was so funny!” you beamed as the moviee ended. “Yeah, right!” Yunho agreed. “That was bored!” Jaejoong suddenly whispered. You gave him a look.

You then take a look at the watch, it’s already 7:00 pm. “Uh, it’s already dark outside. I think it’s the time for you two to leave. I hope you’ll understand.” you said.

“Of course we will, right Jaejoong?” Yunho asked. Jaejoong just rolled his eyes. You gave him a look. “Aish! Araseo. We’ll going to leave now.”

You lead them to the front door. “Thanks for the visit.” you bowed. “No problem.” Yunho replied. You smiled at him then turns to Jaejoong. “Uh, yeah. No problem.” he said. “Let’s leave now Yunho.” Jaejoong said as Yunho nodded.

You then close your door as they started to leave. You suddenly started to prepared your dinner but then you heard a knock from your door.