Contract

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

On the next day, you wake up early and make a breakfast for yourself. After you prepare your breakfast, you then start to eat. Suddenly, your door bell rang. *Who could that be?* you wondered. You didn’t expect any visitor today.

The door bell rang again. You walk to your door to check who is it. “Who’s thi—” you were shocked to see Jaejoong in front of you. “What are you doing here?” you asked. You forgot what he just said to you yesterday that he will visit your place today.

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, “Don’t you remember? I hired you as my girlfriend and I told you yesterday that I will meet you today that’s why I’m here.” he replied. You nodded in understanding.

“Do you mind inviting your Boss to go inside?” he said as he raised an eyebrow. “Uh.. Yeah. Come in.” you said as you led the way.

Jaejoong sat on the couch. You went to the kitchen and make a juice for him.

“Here!” you handed him the juice. Jaejoong get it and place it on the table in front of him. You sat on the opposite couch in front of him so you are now facing him. “So.. what are you doing here?” you start the conversation.

Jaejoong took a sip on his juice and place the juice back to the table. “I’m here to discuss your job. I also bring our contract. This!” he handed you a piece of bond paper or so-called ‘contract’. You take a look on it and read what was written.

“Are you okay with your salary?” Jaejoong asked. You eagerly nodded, “Of course! I’m definitely okay with this. 100,000 won per week was so much high. No one can refuse it for sure.” you said. “Then, sign it now.” he commanded.

“Do we really need a contract?” you asked, unwillingly to sign. Jaejoong nodded, “Of course! I want to make sure that you won’t going to escape. I already sign that so you need to sign too.” he said. You nodded in understanding and sign the contract.

“Here!” you gave it back to him. Jaejoong handed you the paper bag the he brought. “And also this.” You look on the paper bag then look to him. “What is it?” you asked, confused. “Just open it.” he said. You do what he said. You saw a box of cellphone inside the paper bag. You pulled it out and look to Jaejoong. “Cellphone?” you raised an eyebrow.

“I’m giving you that. Since you lost your phone because of me, I bought one for you. You really need that on your job so we can easily contact each other. My number is already save there.” Jaejoong said.

You nodded in understanding. “Can I ask you?” you asked. “Go on.” he replied.

“Uhm.. Why did you hired me as your girlfriend? Do you really need a girlfriend just to hire me?” “Absolutely yes!” he admitted.

“But why?” you asked again. He sighed, “Okay, since I hired you, I’ll tell you. I hired you because of my ex-girlfriend.” he said. “Your ex?” you repeated, confused.

Jaejoong nodded. He told you what was Boa did to him. You now understand why he’s hiring you. “So.. how long will my job is?” you asked him.

“All you need to do is to make her jealous. You’ll just need to act. I want her to back to me. If you’re good, you can do that. That’s your mission, to meke Boa back to me. After your mission, your job will be end. I’ll give you an extra salary if your mission was successful.” he explained.

“You mean.. All I need to do is just to act like an actress?” you asked. Jaejoong nodded. You smiled, “Perfect! I’m good in acting. You’re lucky that you hired me.” you proudly said. “Then it settled. From now on, you’re going to work fir me as my girlfriend. I’ll pay you so don’t worry about your salary.” he said.

“Okay Sir!” you said with full of energy. Jaejoong stand up, “So, I’ll go ahead now. Btw, your job will start on Saturday. We will be attending a birthday party, Boa’s party.” he said.

You blinked at him. “Boa? Your ex?” “Correct! So you need to fix yourself. Wear a formal dress. Put some make-up on your fce also. I’m going to fetch you here so see you on Saturday. Do your job well on the first day.” he said walk to the door. You walk him out.

After he left, you close your door and sat on your couch. You sighed, *What I am going to wear on that party?* you thought.