Trick

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

At night, you received a phone call from Jaejoong. *Eh? Why is he calling me now?* you thought.

You then pulled out your hand phone and pressed the ‘answer’ button. “Yeoboseyo?” you answered. “What did you called?” you suddenly asked. “Are you free tomorrow?” he asked.

*Why is he asking me that kind of question?* you thought. “Yes. Wae?” you asked. “Let’s go out tomorrow.” he said.

You was about to accept his offer when you remembered about yoir conversation with Yunho earlier. “Uh, I forgot! I have a plan for tomorrow.” you replied.

“What? Where?” he asked. “I’m going out with a friend.” you said. “You have a friend?” he asked.

“Of course I do have!” you said. “Then cancel it.” he said. “What? No! I can’t” you replied.

“Wae? Who was your friend that you’re going to meet up tomorrow?” he asked. “You didn’t know him so stop asking me.” you replied.

“Him? Your friend is a guy?” he asked, curious. “Yes. Uh-oh.. My battery gonna die now. Bye!” you then quickly hand up and off your phone.

“Yah—” Jaejoong want to say something to you but you already hang up. “Aish! That girl!” he then laid on the bed.

*I wonder who’s her guy friend that her gonna meet up tomorrow.* he thought as he closed his eyes.

---

Morning came, you received a message from Yunho.

to: Hyerin

Are you ready? I’m going to fetch you in an hour.

from: Yunho

*Eh? He’s going to fetch me?* you then texted him back.

to: Yunho

No need to fetch me. Let’s just meet at the mall.

from: Hyerin

Yunho texted you back also,

to: Hyerin

Okay. Let’s see each other at the mall then.

from: Yunho

You then prepared yourself and went out after that. For your surprised, you saw Jaejoong at the front door.

“What are you doing here?” you suddenly asked. “I’ll go with you.” he replied.

You quickly shook your head, “No. You can’t!” you said. “Wae?” he asked. “Because..” “Because?” he’s waiting for your answer.

“Because I don’t want to.” you said. “Are you hiding something from me huh?!” he asked. You nervously laugh, “Of course not! Just go home now so I can go also.” you said as you started to walk. He followed you.

“Yah! Stop following me!” you shouted. “I already told you that I’ll go with you.” he said. “I already told you also that you can’t.” you said.

“Whatever! I still go with you.” he said. You rolled your eyes, “Aish!”

“Uh, Is that Boa?” you pointed as his back. He turns to his back, “Where?” Then you take this a chance and started to run. He then look back in front only to see you running away. *What? She just trick me? Aish!* he want to run after you but you suddenly disappeared on his sight.