Hero Jae

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

You and Jaejoong arrived in front of the building that Boa’s Birthday Party will be held. You two went inside and ride the elevator. The elevator stop at the 5th floor as you and Jaejoong went out.

You two start to walk to the venue but you stopped. Jaejoong turn to look at you. “Wae? Are you nervous?” he asked.

You shook your head. “No. I think I need to use the rest room. You go first.” you replied. Jaejoong look at you for a while.

“You’re not going to escape, are you?” You quickly shook your head. “No. I’m not! I just want to.. you know..”

He stared at you once again then finally nodded. “Okay! I’ll go first but..” he pointed you, “..make sure that you will followed after using the restroom.” he want to make sure.

You quickly nodded and run to the restroom. Jaejoong watch you running. As you disappeared in his sight, he thrn went to the venue.

---

As you are running to the restroom, you accidentally bumped into someone who was walking out from the restroom. “Ouch!” the lady yelped as you two fall on the floor.

You quickly stand up and bowed at her. “I’m sorry.” you apologized as you pulled out you hand, offering to help her to stand up.

The lady took your hand. You thought that she will accept your apology but as she took your hand, she pulled you that made you fall on the floor.

“Ouch!” she pulled you hard that made your ’s hurt. The lady stand up and glared at you. She gave you a short laugh and said, “You deserve it !” then she left.

You frowned. “Aish! I already apologize to her. You’re the not me!” you whispered and carefully stand up since your is lightly hurt. You fix your dress then went inside the restroom.

You use the restroom to pee. Then you walk to see your face at the mirror. You sighed, “I’m so lucky this dress didn’t have any damage or else my job will gone.” you lightly fixed your hair because it’s lightly messed. You then went out and went to the venue.

---

Jaejoong went in and try to search for Boa but he didn’t see any sight of her. *Where is she? Am I at the wrong place?* he thought but then someone called him. “Jaejoong!” He turn to see Yoochun walking to him. He gave him a glared. “Long time no see.” Yoochun said.

Jaejoong gave him a small smile. “Yeah, long time no see MY BESTFRIEND!” he emphasized the last words. “Are you still angry with me?” Yoochun asked.

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. “What are you expecting? Be happy that you and my girlfriend are now together?”

Yoochun laugh, “Oh, come on! I deserve to be with her than you.” Yoochun said and gave him an evil smiled. Jaejoong was about to punch him when someone called, “Babe!”

Jaejoong turn to see Boa walking to their direction. He smiled at her but faded when Yoochun spoke, “Oh.. Babe!”

Boa hugged Yoochun. As she break the hug, she notice Jaejoong. “Oh Jaejoong, you really come.” she said.

“Of course! Happy birthday.” Jaejoong replied. “Thank you.” Boa search for his both side. “Where’s your girlfriend?”

*Where is she? She must be here right now* he thought. “Uh-oh.. She will be here soon.” he replied. “Really? Do you really have a girlfriend or you just saying it?” Yoochun said. Boa laughed.

Jaejoong paused until someone called. “Hero Jae!” Jaejoong look up to see you. *Hero Jae?* he thought. Yoochun and Boa turn to see you. You walk to them and went to Jaejoong’s side and hug his arm.

“Who is she and why is she calling you Hero Jae?” Yoochun was curious. “Uh-oh, she’s Lee Hyerin, my girlfriend.” Jaejoong replied. “Y-your girlfriend?” Yoochun gasped. “You got a beautiful girlfriend.” Yoochun commented.

Jaejoong look at you. *Yes, I admit she’s beautiful tonight but Boa is the best* he thought.

*I think I saw her somewhere* Boa thought. “So, you’re Jaejoong’s girlfriend?” Boa asked. You nodded, “Yes, I’m Hyerin.” you smiled and stared at her for a while. *I think I already saw her somewhere* you thought.

“I’m Kwon Boa, your boyfriend’s ex.” she replied. You take a look at Jaejoong and look to Boa again. “So, you’re Boa. Happy Birthday. I already heard your name from Jaejoong and now I finally meet my boyfriend’s ex. Nice to meet you.” you replied.

She gave you a small smile, “Uh, btw, He’s Yoochun, my boyfriend.” you bowed. “Nice to meet you too.” you said. “Same here!” he replied.

“Oh btw, why did you call Jaejoong ‘Hero Jae’?” Yoochun was really curious. Jaejoong look at you and waiting for your answer, also curious. You gave Yoochun a smile, “I call him ‘Hero Jae’ because he save me when I met him at first.” “He saved you?” Yoochun asked.

You nodded. “I remember that night, a thief was trying to stole my wallet but luckily, Jaejoong was there and save me. He quickly punch the thief and get my wallet and gave it back to me. And the funny thing is, the thief run with his wallet though...” you laugh a little. “That time, I fell in love with him and I’m happy to know that he also feel the same as me. Our first meeting was really romantic right?” you said giggling.

Jaejoong look at you surprised. *That’s really our first meeting but she’s the one who save me.* he thought, amazed.

“Yeah! That’so romantic. I never thought Jaejoong was brave as that.” Yoochun commented. Boa look away, can’t take to hear that. You saw Boa’s reaction. *Great! She’s jealous* you thought.

“Come on Yoochun, we need to greet the other guess.” Boa said hugging his arm. “Oh.. Yeah!” Yoochun replied.

“May I excuse us?” Boa asked. You and Jaejoong nodded. Then Boa and Yoochun left.

You smiled, “She got jealous!” you whispered. Jaejoong look at you. “Do you think?” he asked. You nodded. “Don’t you see her reaction when I start my story? She’s like a bomb that want to explode.” you replied.

“Yeah. I can see. Good job! You do it well huh?” he said to you. “Of course! I told you, I’m good in acting. I think I need to attend some auditions so I will be a good actress.” you said.

Jaejoong laugh. “You’re crazy! You’re not qualified to be an actress because your ugly!” he said.

“Yah!” you pouted. “I save you earlier. If I didn’t appear, you were just embarassed. You need to thank me for that.” you said.

“Okay, thank you. Happy now?” he said. You smiled, “Yeah! You’re welcome.” you replied.

“Btw, where did you get the idea of ‘Hero Jae’?” he asked, curious. “As I always said, I’m a good actress so It’s just easy to find a solution on your problem. Maybe I’m also a good writer. Should I write a story? What do you think?” you replied.

Jaejoong laugh a little loud that Boa can be heard. Boa saw Jaejoong laughing with you. She could see the happiness on Jaejoong’s face. She was really jealous now.

She take a glance at you and stared for a long time. Then she remembered something. *Yeah! I’m right. I saw her in front of the restroom. Now I know why her face is familiar to me. That ! I won’t let you to be happy tonight.* she thought as an evil smile form on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

I know it’s very late but I just want to say thank you to all my beloved readers especially my SUBSCRIBERS ^_^

KAMSAHAMNIDA!