Breakfast

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

As you two left Jaejoong’s Work Place, you just followed him wherever he goes.

You two went to his car and get in. “Woah! Your car is awesome!” you innocently look around the car. “Yah! Stop being innocent!” he said as he put on his seat belt. “Put on your seat belt now.”

You pouted. “Aish! Yes, Boss!” you replied as you put on your seat belt.

With that, the car drove off.

---

The car stopped in front of the restaurant. You two get off from the car and went inside the restaurant.

You ordered all you want since it’s Jaejoong’s treat.

As you two waiting for your order, Jaejoong gave you a look. “Wae?” you asked.

He crossed both his arms. “You ordered so many foods. Can you still eat all of that?” he asked. You nodded. “Of course! I can eat all of that!”

“Unbelievable!” he whispered.

You pouted.

“..Uh, by the way, you said on the phone call earlier that you have to say something about Boa.. So what’s about it?” he asked. “Uh-oh..” *Oh my God! Eoteokhae?*

But the food suddenly served. “Oh? The food is already here!” you use it as an excuse. “Enjoy your food ma’am and sir.” the waiter bowed and left.

You turn to look at Jaejoong who still giving you a look. You quickly look down and start to eat.

“Yah! Tell me what do you want to say about Boa.” he said and made you stopped eating. “Uh-oh.. A-about that.. I.. I.. I forgot!” you lied and lightly rubbed your head.

You look down once again to continue eating. “Hyerin!” he said in a bit loud voice but since it’s still early, just a few customer are at the restaurant.

You startled and made you spoon and fork fall on your plate. “Tell me the truth. You don’t have anything to say to me about Boa right?!” he asked.

“Aish! I have okay. I just forgot what is it.” you waved your hand and continue to eat again.

“You can’t blame me! I won’t give your salary if you didn’t tell me the truth.” he snapped. You look up at him surprised. “Do you still didn’t tell me the truth?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

You eagerly shook your head. “No..” you paused for a while. “Okay, I’ll tell you. Actually, I called you not because of Boa. I just want to eat.”

He raise an eyebrow, “Only want to eat nothing more? Are you sure?” he asked, still not convince. “Okay.. I called you to ask you if you can give my salary today.” you finally said.

“What? Your salary? You just start your job yesterday then you want to get your salary already? After you trick me! No way!” he said.

“I admit, I trick you but.. It’s just because I don’t have any money to paid my rental apartment and to buy some foods to eat.” you explained.

“Continue your food now..” he whispered. “How about my salary?” you asked.

“Your breakfast will be your salary.” he said as he start to eat. “What?! No! It can’t be!” you just said.

“Just continue to eat. I’ll think about your salary.” he said and continue to eat. You pouted but continue to eat also.

As always, you finished your food so fast. After a while, Jaejoong also do. “So.. Will you give my salary today?” you asked. *Please say yes..* you hoped.

“I’m still thinking..” he replied as he stood up and went out from the restaurant. You just followed him.

“Still thinking?” you asked as you two went inside the car. He didn’t gave you a response. The car suddenly drove off.

---

The car stopped in front of Jaejoong’s Work Place. You two went out from the car.

“Here!” he handed you a 10,000 won as your salary. “I’m giving you salary today but promise me that you will do your job well like you did yesterday, araseo?” he added.

You just stared at him, can’t believe what he said. *He’s giving my salary now.. Is it really true?!*

“You don’t want?” he asked and was about to put back to his wallet when you quickly take it away. “No! I want my salary.” you snapped.

“Okay.” he whispered. You smiled, “Thank you Boss for my salary. I’ll promise to give all my best for my job.” you said. “I’m going now. Annyeong!” you waved at him and happily left.

A smile form on Jaejoong’s face. *Funny!* he went inside his Work Place and straightly walk to his office, still smiling.

“Eh? You’re smiling? It’s been a long time since I saw you like this..” Mr. Lee said. Jaejoong turn to look at him, “Uh-oh..”

“Is it because of that girl?” Mr. Lee asked. Jaejoong shook his head. “No! It’s not because of her. I just want to smile. That’s all!” he replied and went inside his office.

*I hope she will healed your heart so you will forget your feelings to Boa.* Mr. Lee hoped.