Make Over

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Saturday finally came. It was past 2pm when you received a message from Jaejoong.

to: Hyerin

Be ready. I’m going to fetch you at 6pm. The party will start at 8pm. Wear a formal dress and put some make-up. Goodluck on your first day.

from: Boss Jaejoong

*Boss Jaejoong? He save his number as Boss Jajeoong?* you thought but smiled. Then suddenly, you panicked when you remembered what’s the text message was all about. You still didn’t prepared.

You quickly run to your room and search for a perfect dress that you were going to wear on the party later. You kept on searching until you saw your favorite black dress.

You quickly grabbed it and went to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready. After an hour, you went out wearing your black dress. You take a glance at the clock to see the time. *3:30pm. It’s still early.* you thought as you sat. You open your drawer and and grabbed your make-up.

You put some make-up on your face.

When you finally done, your door bell rang. You check the time, it’s still 5pm. *Did he already arrived? But it’s still early..* you wondered.

You walk to the door and open it to see Jaejoong. “It’s not 6pm yet. You’re so early but it’s okay since I’m done.” you said.

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, “You’re done?” he asked. You nodded. “I’m ready!” you said.

He look at you from head to toe. “You’re going to the party wearing that kind of dress?” he asked in disbelief.

You nodded.

“Are you sure?” he asked again. You nodded again, “Yes! It’s my favorite dress. Beautiful right? So perfect for the party!” you proudly said.

“Are you kidding? We’re attending a birthday party not a holloween party. And look at your make-up. Do you really put a make-up or not coz I can’t even notice it.” he said to you.

“What?!” you asked, annoyed. Jaejoong rolled his eyes. He look on his watch, “We still have time. Let’s go!” Jaejoong turn to left when you speak. “The party will start at 8pm. It’s still early. Let’s just wait here for now.” you offered.

Jaejoong turn to look at you. “We’re not going to the party yet.” he said. “What? Then where are we going?” you asked.

“Stop asking me. Just follow me. Don’t waste the time. Let’s go!” he ordered and left. You followed him.

The two of you get inside his car and drove off. The car stop in front of a big Parlor. The two of you went out from the car and went to the Parlor.

“What are we doing here?” you asked him. “You need a make over.” he replied.

“M-Make o-over?!” you gasped as he nodded. You want start to open your mouth to protest when a gay at the Parlor walks to your direction.

“Uh, Jaejoong honey. What’s bring you here?” the gay asked and notice you, “And who’s this girl?” the gay look at you, raised an eyebrow. You can sense that he didn’t like you. “She’s my friend. I’m here for your help.” Jaejoong said. “Anything!” the gay replied.

“Do her a make over.” Jaejoong said. The gay look at you from head to toe. The gay nodded in understanding, “Okay, I’ll take care of her.” the gay look at you again, “Follow me.” the gay start to walk.

You look at Jaejoong, confused. He nodded you to go, “Go now..” he said. You nodded and follow the gay.

---

As you left, Jaejoong grabbed his phone and dialed. “Yeoboseo?” he said.

“Uh, Jaejoong. Why did you call?” said on the other line. “Can you bring some dress here at the Parlor? Medium size..” he replied.

“What kind of dress?” the other line asked. “Dress for the party.” Jaejoong replied.

“Okay. I’ll be there in a minute.” the other line said. “Okay. I’ll wait.” Jaejoong replied and hang up.

After a minute, the designer arrived at the Parlor. “Jaejoong, here’s the dress.” the designer said. “Uh, thank you.”

“Who will be wearing those dress?” the designer asked. “Just my friend. She’s inside.” Jaejoong replied as the designer nodded in understanding.

---

You followed the gay and sat at the chair that the gay said to you. The first thing he did waa fixing your hair.

He cut a little on it to make some style. You want to protest but he already cut it. He also put something on it to make your hair curl. After that, he then fovus on your face and put make-up on it. After 30 minutes, your make-up was done.

You open your eyes to see your face on the mirror. Your eyes widen to see a beautiful lady in front of you. *Am I really that lady in the mirror?* you thought.

Then, the gay remove the thing on your hair. Your hair now was curl. Curly hair was suit on you. You’re now look gorgeous. “Done!” the gay whispered.

You look at him. “You can go back to Jaejoong now.” the gay said to you.

You nodded and went back to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong were busy talking to the designer that he didn’t notice you. You called him, “Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong look at you with an open mouth. He was amaze. *What a beautiful lady!* he thought. You waved in front of his face, “Are you okay? Am I look scary?” you asked. He snapped on his thought and shook his head.“ Ani.. You looks beautiful.” “Really?” you asked.

He shook his head again and cleared his throat, “No! I’m just kidding!” he replied. “Aish!” you pouted. Jaejoong grabbed the 3 dress and handed it to you. “Go try all of this.” he ordered. You nodded and grabbed it. You went to the fitting room and try the first one.

After a while, you went out. “Is it okay?” you asked. Jaejoong shook his head. “Try another one.” he said.

You did what he said. You went to the fitting room again and try the second one. After 10 minutes, you went out. You look at Jaejoong, eaiting for his response. But it end up on shaking his head again. “Very short. Try the last one.”

You went in again and try the last one. You stay inside for a long time coz it’s hard fir you to wear the last dress.

Jaejoong wondered why you were taking so long inside. *Why she’s so slow?* he wondered.

Suddenly, the door burst open and you went out. “What taking you so—” he was cut when he see you wearing the last dress. He admitted, it’s really fit on you. The curved of your body can see on the dress.

You sighed, “Is it bad again?” you tiredly asked. “I’ll go change now.” you were about to change when he finally speak. “No! It’s Perfect!”

You turn to look at him. “Eh?” you asked, confused. “It’s suit you..” he said.

“You’re not kidding right?” you asked. Jaejoong nodded. He stand up, “Okay! I think you’re ready to the party now. Let’s go!” he said to you.

You nodded.