Last meeting?

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Next day, you woke up early to prepared a breakfast and be ready for your last meeting with Jaejoong.

You tiredly cook a breakfast for yourself. You didn’t have so much energy to eat but you need so you forcely eat it.

As you were done, you make out a heavy sighed. “Why is it hard to leave you? What did you do to me to fall for you?” you whispered as you rested your chin on the table.

You remained on that position for a while then went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After an hour, you suddenly went out. You went to your room and wear a white shirt and a jeans. You breath in and out, “Okay! Hyerin you can do it! This is the best way to forget him! Fighting!” you tried to cheer up yourself.

As you were ready, you walks to your door and went out. You then went to Jaejoong’s work place.

---

“Is Jaejoong at his office?” you asked when you suddenly saw Mr. Lee as you arrived at Jaejoong’s work place. He shook his head, “No. He’s on the meeting right now but that will over soon. You can wait for him at his office.” Mr. Lee replied.

You nodded, “Okay. I’ll go wait for him.” you said. “Okay. I’ll walk you in then.” he said as he led the way to Jaejoong’s office.

“Just have a sit. I’m going out first.” Mr. Lee said as both of you went in. You nodded and bowed, “Gomawo.” He then left.

You look around his office. There are so many books there. You continued look around when your eyes suddenly caught a pictures on the book from his desk.

To your surprised, it was you. You were sleeping on the picture and you looks like in fear there. *Eh? When is this?* you then remembered the night that Jaejoong stayed with you when there’s lightning.

*So he had take me a picture that time?* a smiled went up on your face. But then you noticed another picture behind yours, it was a picture of Jaejoong with Boa.

Your smile fell, *They look good together. I should be happy for him that he succeeded to get Boa back to him. I know this will be hard but I need to do it.* you then put the pictures back inside the book on his desk.

---

“Sir, Miss Hyerin is waiting at your office.” Mr. Lee said as the meeting was over. “She’s already there?” he asked as Mr. Lee nodded.

“Okay, thanks. You can go back to your work now.” Jaejoong said to him. Mr. Lee nodded again then left.

Jaejoong make out a long sighed, *Remained calm Kim Jaejoong. You need to be calm in front of her. Boa is your girlfriend now. This will be your last meeting with her. Be ready.* he tried to calm himself.

He then walks to his office. He sighed again before he could fully open the door. He saw you sitting on the couch. *She still looks beautiful with her simple outfit.* he thought.

You then stood up and bowed at him, “Annyeong haseyo!” you greeted formally. He snapped out all his thoughts and mentally shook his head, *Stop looking at her like that Kim Jaejoong.* he then look at you, “Have a sit.” he ordered as he sat on his office chair.

You did what he said, you sat on the chair in front of his desk. “So why are you here?” he pretend that he didn’t know.

“I’m here to get my salary remember?” you said. He nodde, “Uh.. Right..” he whispered. “So give me my salary now so I can already leave.” you said, don’t want the conversation to take so long.

“Aish! Don’t be so hurry. Here..” he said as he pulled out his wallet and get the money and handed it to you. You quickly took it, “Thank you Boss. I’m going now.” you stood up and start to leave.

“Wait!” he called that made you stopped. You look back, “Hmm?” you asked. “It’s our last day. Why don’t we hang out?” he suggested.

“I’m sorry but I’ll be busy today.” you lied. “Uh-oh..” he just nodded in understanding. With that, you completely leave his work place.

*I’m sorry Jaejoong-ah.. I really do want to hang out with you but I think that will be going to be more hard to me. This will be better for the two of us. I don’t want to hurt myself anymore.* you then walk to the Bus Stop.

As you were walking there, you heard someone shouted. “Hyerin-ah!” a voice shout.