Drunk

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

It’s been a week since you and Jaejoong didn’t see each other. Also no communication.

One night, Jaejoong was off to work so he decided to go to the park to take a walk. When he was walking at the middle of the park alone, he saw Boa and Yoochun happily walking through his direction. Boa was hugging Yoochun’s arm. Jaejoong’s heart was really hurt. He couldn’t take to see the scene.

Jaejoong was about to hide so that Boa and Yoochun will not see him but someone called him.

“Oh! Jaejoong?” Yoochun called. Jaejoong stopped and turns to them, “Uh-oh.. Hey!” he nervously replied.

Yoochun walks to him as Boa followed him. “What are you doing here alone? Did you and your girlfriend already broke up?” he asked.

Boa was waiting for Jaejoong’s replied.

Jaejoong look at Boa. He can see that she’s waiting on what he was going to replied. He then look to Yoochun, “No. We’re still together.” he replied.

Boa look away, disappointed. “Then, where is she?” Yoochun asked. “She’s at home. Actually, I’m with her earlier.” Jaejoong lied.

“Are you going home now?” Yoochun asked. “I’m planning to.” he replied.

“If you want, you can join us.” Yoochun said. *What the ! Is he insane? He know how much I love her girlfriend then he want me join them? If Boa was not here, I’ll gonna punch him for sure!!* he thought.

Jaejoong was about to replied but Boa finally react. “Babe, It’s our monthsary remember?” she said to Yoochun. She then turns to Jaejoong, “I’m sorry. Maybe we can hang out 3 of us on the other day but not today. We need to celebrate our monthsary.” she said.

“Uh-oh.. It’s okay. Since I’m already tired.” Jaejoong forcely replied. “I’m sorry bro! Maybe next time.” Yoochun said. Jaejoong just nodded.

“So.. May I excuse us?” Boa asked. Jaejoong nodded again, didn’t know what to say.

With that, Boa and Yoochun left. Jaejoong remained at his spot for a while.

---

As you were ready for bed, your phone ring. *Eh? Who would be calling at this late night?* you wondered.

You pulled out your phone to see the caller ID.

Boss Jaejoong is calling...

*Eh? Why is he calling? Maybe because of my job.* you press the ‘answer’ button and put it on your ear.

“Yeoboseo?” you answered. No response. “Yeoboseo?” you repeated.

This time, you can hear the other line but the sound was just like someone crying. *Is he crying?* you thought, confused.

Then you heard him said, “I really love you Boa..” Jaejoong said, the voice was like a drunk man. “Are you drunk?” you asked.

Jaejoong laugh a little. “Now, you’re concern huh?” he replied. “Yah! Where are you?” you asked. “Just near at the park. Wae? You want to see me huh? Then go here and leave my bestfriend. Boa.. Boa..” he slowly whispered.

“Yah! I’m not Bo—” you want to cleared to him but he already hang up.

“Aish! Stupid Boss!” you whispered as you jump to the bed and lay down. *Wait! Is he drunk? What if something bad happen to him?* you wondered. You shook your head. *No. No. No. I don’t care if he was drunk!* you thought as you close your eyes planning to sleep.

After a while, you couldn’t sleep. You still thinking about Jaejoong. You sat up, “Aish! I can’t sleep!” you screamed.

You then change your clothes and put on your jacket. You went out and went to the park. You search Jaejoong to all Food Stand there.

After a long search, you found him at the last Food Stand there.

You quickly walks to him. “Yah! Kim Jaejoong!” you called. He look up and smiled like crazy. “Oh! Boa, you’re finally here.” he said.

“I’m not Bo—” you want to say again but an Ahjumma walks to the two of you.

“Are you his girlfriend? Our Food Stand need to close now. Can you accompany him to go home?” an Ahjumma asked. You just nodded, didn’t want to explain anymore.

You gently shook his arm. “Jaejoong-ah, come on. You need to go home now.” but he already fall asleep. “Aish! This guy!” you sighed.

You then grabbed his phone to call for a help. The one who crossed on your mind was Boa but then you realized that’s not good if Jaejoong kept on calling her name. You two will be caught if that happen.

You search his contact list. After a moment, you saw his secretary’s number. You quickly press the ‘call’ button to make a phone call.

“Yeoboseo?” the other line answered. “Um, You’re Jaejoong’s secretary right?” you asked.

“Yes. Who is it? Why are you holding Sir Jaejoong’s phone?”

“Um, It’s me Hyerin.” you replied. “Uh-oh.. Okay. So.. What’s the matter?” he asked. “Can you please help me? Jaejoong was drunk.” you said.

“Okay. Where are you now?” “Near the park. At the last Food Stand.” you replied. “Okay, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” he said.

With that, the phone call ended.

---

“Where is he?” Mr. Lee asked as he arrived there. “There!” you pointed Jaejoong’s direction.

“Let’s carry him.” he suggested. You nodded and followed him.

You and Mr. Lee carry Jaejoong to the car. Mr. Lee brought Jaejoong’s car since he has a duplicate key. Jaejoong trusted him the most.

As you 3 got inside the car, the car finally drove off.

---

“Let’s just laid him at his bed.” Mr. Lee said as you 3 reach his house. You nodded and help him laid Jaejoong at the bed.

You bowed to Mr. Lee. “Thank you for helping me.” you said. “No. He’s my Boss so I’m also care for him.” he replied.

“Oh..” you nodded in understanding.

“Maybe you were tired. You can go now. I can take care of him by myself.” you said. “You sure?” he asked.

You nodded.

Mr. Lee smiled and nodded. “Okay. I’ll go ahead now.” he said. You bowed again as he walks to the door.

You sat at the edge of the bed and pulled up the blanket to Jaejoong’s body.

Mr. Lee stopped and turns to the two of you. *She seems so nice.* he smiled and completely left.

You stared at Jaejoong for a while. Then suddenly a tear falling from her eye, still close his eyes. You gently wiped it and lightly his bangs to the side. *You babo! Don’t you know that you will just hurt by doing that? I don’t know why you still love her after what she did to you.. Maybe it’s what people called ‘Love is Blind’* you sighed.

You just stared at him for a long time then you decided to go home. When you was about to leave, Jaejoong grabbed your wrist.

“Don’t leave me again Boa..” he whispered, still close his eyes. You turned to look at him. “Please don’t leave me.” he whispered again.

You sighed and sat back again. You removed his hand from your wrist and place it at his side, “Okay, I won’t leave you.” you replied.

A smile form from his face. You get a chair and place it to the side of the bed and sat there instead. You continue stared at him until you also fall asleep, your head resting on the edge of the bed.