Dukbokki

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Week had passed, Jaejoong received a phone call from Junsu.

“Yeoboseo?” Jaejoong answered. “Why did you called?” he asked. “Christmas is coming. I have a plan for it.” Junsu replied.

“What is it?” Jaejoong asked. “I want DBSK spend the Chistmas eve and Christmas day together at my vacation house.” Junsu said.

“Okay. No problem with me since we didn’t spent our Christmas with you last year.” Jaejoong replied. “Okay then. I’ll see you the day before Chrismas eve with your girlfriend araseo?” Junsu said.

“My girlfriend? I thought only DBSK?” Jaejoong said. “What?! Are you kidding? That will be your first Christmas with your girlfriend then you didn’t want her to join us?” Junsu was confused.

“Uh-oh.. it’s not that.” Jaejoong protested. “Then what?” Junsu asked. “Nothing. I’ll go bring her.” Jaejoong replied.

“It settled then. Bye.” with that, the phone call ended. Jaejoong sighed, *Even my Christmas will going to be challenging I guess.* he guessed.

---

You were watching TV when a sudden knock came from your front door. You look up, *Aish! Who will be my visitor today?* you wondered.

You walks to your door. You open it just to see Jaejoong in front of you. He walk passed by you. You raised an eyebrow, “Yah! What are you doing here?!” you yelled as you closed the door and followed him.

He ignored your question, “Do you have a food?” he asked. You then blocked his way. He raised an eyebrow at you. “How can I have a food if you’re not still giving my salary?!” you said.

“Uh yeah! I forgot.” he whispered. You pulled out your hand to him, “Give it now then.” you said.

“Later.” he said as he sat on the couch. You runs to him, “Why later and not now?” you asked.

“Just make some food for me first.” he said. “I don’t have enough money and I’m not in a mood to make a food now.” you replied as you sat beside him.

He stared at you for a while. “Wae?” you asked. “Let’s just eat dukbokki then.” he replied.

“You want to eat dukbokki?!” you gasped. He nodded, “Yeah. Come on!” he stood up and walks to the door.

You were confused but you were also hungry so you followed him.

---

“Ahjumma, two plates of dukbokki please..” Jaejoong said to ahjumma as you two reach the Food Stand.

“Okay, handsome man. Please wait on your table.” she replied and left.

You and Jaejoong search a place and sat there. You look at him confused. He look back at you, “Wae?” he asked.

You crossed your arms, “Are you sick? Dukbokki is like a dirty food to you right?” you asked. He shook his head, “At first, yes but not now.” he replied.

Suddenly, the ahjumma served two plates of dukbokki. “Please enjoy your food.” the ahjumma said and smiled. Jaejoong bowed, “Gomawo ahjumma..” he said. You also bowed.

With that, the ahjumma left.

Jaejoong quickly grabbed his plate and started to eat his dukbokki. He was like a child who didn’t eat in a year. You were shock by his action and your mouth formed an ‘O’ shape.

He stopped when he noticed you, “Don’t you want to eat yours?” he asked just like he want to grabbed yours. You quickly shook your head, “Ani.. I’ll eat it all.” you then started to eat yours.

As you were eating, you saw a hand holding a stick on your plate and was about to get some dukbokki on it. You followed the hamd to see Jaejoong. You then quicklu snapped it, “Yah! Don’t tried to steal my dukbokki!” you said.

He pouted, “Aish! I just want to get only one.” he said. “Sorry but I don’t want to shared my dukbokki to you even one.” you stuck your tounge out on him as you continued to eat. He pouted again.

---

You pulled out your hand on him, “My salary?” you asked as you two finished your food.

“Aish!” he whispered but he still pulled out his wallet and gave your salary.

“Thanks!” you beamed and smiled at him.

You two left the Food Stand and went back to your apartment.

---

“Uh, by the way, we’re going to Junsu’s Vacation house again the day before Christmas eve so get ready and I’m going to fetch you on that day.” Jaejoong said as you two reach your apartment. “Is Boa gonna be there also?” you asked.

“Maybe. Yoochun gonna be there so I think she’s too.” he replied. “Aish! I don’t want to go there then. I don’t want her to ruined my Christmas.” you said.

“No. You need to go. It’s part of your job. If they see that you’re not with me, they will be suspected about our relationship especially Boa. You still need to make her jealous remembered?” he said.

You sighed, “Okay, okay. If it is not my job, I’ll definitely not going there.” you replied. “But you don’t have any other choice. Only if you have a permanent job beside your job on me.” he smirked.

You pouted, “I already agreed so stopped saying about a permanent job.” you said, annoyed.

“Okay. So.. I’ll go ahead now. Just wait for my text araseo?” he reminded. You nodded, “Araseo Boss..” you said.

With that, he left as you went inside your apartment.