Babo!

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

After you received a message from Jaejoong, you then received a phone call coming from Yunho.

“Yeoboseyo?” you answered. “Good morning Hyerin!” he greeted.

“Uh.. Good morning. What did you called?” you asked. “Uh.. about that, I just want to ask if you’re free tonight?” he asked.

“Tonight?” you repeated. “Yes. I just want to have a dinner with you.” he replied.

“Yunho-ah, I’m sorry but I already have plan tonight.” you said. “Are you alone?” he asked.

“No. I’m with Jaejoong.” you replied. “Eh? Is there something special today?” he asked, curious. “Um.. Actually, today is my birthday and Jaejoong prepared a celebration for it.” you replied.

“Today is your birthday?” he repeated. “Yes.” you replied. “Uh-oh, I’m sorry and happy birthday.” “No. It’s okay and thank you.”

“So.. Maybe next time?” he asked. “Okay.” you forcely replied.

With that, the phone call ended.

---

When the time stopped at 6:30, Mr. Lee came at your apartment to fetch you.

Both of you arrived at the restaurant at 6:45. “Where’s Jaejoong?” you suddenly asked Mr. Lee. “He’s on the way now.” Mr. Lee replied.

You nodded in understanding. “Have a sit first Hyerin.” he said as you nodded again and sat on the chair.

You saw a table with 3 candle lights at the center and a boquet of flowers. There are also 3 man holding a violin. The set up was very perfect. *Woah! This was so perfect! I’m very excited to thank him.* you thought.

---

Jaejoong was on the way when he received a phone call from Boa. *Why is she calling me now?* he asked himself. He just ingnored the call but it rings so many times.

He was really annoyed now so he answered it instead. “Why are you calling?” Jaejoong quickly asked. No response. “Yah! Did you hear me?!” he was really annoyed.

Jaejoong was about to end the call when Boa finally spoke, “Jaejoong-ah, what have you done to me?” she said with a husky voice. “Yah! What happen to you?” he asked.

“Wae? Are you cared to me now?” she asked and laugh like crazy. “Wait! Are you drunk?” he asked. “What if I am? You don’t care right? I want to die now!” she said as she started to cry.

“Where are you?” he asked. “Wae? Are you going to join me here?” she said. “Just answer me, where are you?” “At the club.” she replied. “Okay. Don’t go anywhere. I’m going there.” with that, the phone call ended.

---

Yunho was driving when he saw Jaejoong running to the club in a hurry. It made him stopped. *Eh? I thought he will having a dinner with Hyerin?* he asked himself.

Suddenly, he saw Jaejoong went out and to his shocked, Boa is on his back. *He’s with Boa? What about Hyerin?* he asked again himself.

---

“It’s already 7:00 pm. Where is he?” you asked Mr. Lee. “He said earlier that he’s on the way, maybe there’s a traffic.” he replied. You nodded in understanding.

1 hour later, Jaejoong still not come. “Um, Mr. Lee can you call him. It’s already 8:00 pm but he’s still not here.” you said. He nodded and started to call Jaejoong.

“I’m sorry but his phone was off.” Mr. Lee replied. “What?! Aish! Okay. I’m going to wait. Maybe he was something urgent need to do.” you still be patient.

An hour had passed again, Jaejoong still not come. Then suddenly, Mr. Lee received a phone call from Jaejoong. “Uh, sir Jaejoong is calling.” he said.

You brightened, “Go answer it.” you ordered as he did.

“Yeoboseyo?” he answered. “Is Hyerin still there?” Jaejoong asked. “Yes sir. Where are you now sir?” “I’m sorry but I don’t think I can come right now. I’m here at Boa’s house and she drunk. I can’t leave her alone. But I’ll be there later. Told her to wait for me.”

You saw Mr. Lee nodded and ended the phone call. “Is he near now?” you asked. Mr. Lee shook his head, “He said, he can’t come.”

“What?! Why?” you asked. “He’s with Miss Boa right now. He said that she’s drunk and can’t leave her alone. But don’t worry, he’s still come here later. Just wait for him.” “What? I’ve already waited for him in 2 hours. Then he just only called now and saying that he was with Boa? I don’t want to wait anymore. I’m going now.” you said and left.

Mr. Lee was trying to call Jaejoong but his phone was off again.

---

As you went out from the restaurant, your tears started to fall from your eyes. *I’ve waited for him in two hours and he.. He just only with Boa? That’s why I didn’t celebrate my birthday because no one want to celebrate it with me. I hate this feeling, my heart hurts.* you said on your mind as your tears continued flowing.

You put your hand on your chest, *I already told you to stopped beating for him. Why did you choose him? He already have Boa. I’m so stupid to love him! Babo Hyerin!* you mentally slapped your head.