Couple?

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

That night, you were busy preparing your dinner. When you’re already done,  there was a knock on the door.

You look up, *A visitor at night?* you thought. You walks to the door to open the door.

When the door was finally open, a familiar man standing in front of you.

“Jaejoong? what are you doing here? Are you drunk again?” you asked. Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, “Am I look like a drunk?” he asked as he rolled his eyes.

“So.. You are not?” you asked, still not sure. “I’m not okay. Aren’t you want to invite your guest to go inside your apartment?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Uh, yeah! Come in.” you led the way as he followed. “I smell a food..” Jaejoong whispered.

“Because I just finish coooking my dinner when you came.” you said. “Really? Exactly! I still didn’t eat dinner.” he said.

“I’m sorry but I just cook a dinner for only one person.” you replied as you walks to the kitchen. Jaejoong followed you, “Then, that’s for me since I’m your visitor.” he said. “No way!” you beamed but Jaejoong already grabbed your dinner and start to eat it.

“Yah! That’s mine! Stop eating my dinner!” you yelled. Jaejoong stuck his tongue out and runs to the dining area to continue eating the food that you prepared. “Yah!” you run after him but there’s only 1/4 of the food were left.

You quickly grabbed it from him, “Aish! You almost eat all! Psh!” your face fell but eat the food that still left.

“Your food is always good just like the last time.” Jaejoong said. You rolled your eyes, “Who told you to eat my dinner? I already told you that it’s inly for one person and that’s me not you!” you were pissed off now.

You sighed, “Now, I’m still hungry!! Ahhhh!” you screamed. You gave him a look. “Yah! Stop looking at me like you want to eat me!!!” he said. “Yes, I want to eat you at first but I don’t think you have nutrients on your body. So.. Just buy me dinner.” you replied.

“For your information, I have lots of nutrients in my body!” he protested. “Really? I don’t think so..” you said. “Yah! I really do have okay!” he still protesting.

“Psh! Okay, okay. Just buy me food now.” you said. He shook his head, “I don’t want!” he replied.

“Whether you like it or not, you need to buy because you eat my dinner. Let’s go!” you grabbed his arm and dragged him out from your apartment.

You two start to walk but Jaejoong suddenly stopped. You take a look at him, “Wae? Come on!” you said. “Let’s use my car.” he offered.

“No. There’s no need. There’s a Dukbokki Stand near.” you said. He raised an eyebrow, “Dukbokki Stand? You mean.. you want to eat at street? That will be a street food you know..” he asked.

You nodded. “Dukbokki there was really good. So let’s just go!” you beamed as you dragged him there. He didn’t protest anymore and just followed.

---

“Ahjumma, 1 plate of dukbokki please..” you said to ahjumma as you two reach the Dukbokki Stand. “Uh, Hyerin. Okay, 1 plate of dukbokki for you. Just wait on your table..” the ahjumma happily replied. “Okay ahjumma.” you smiled and search for a table as Jaejoong just followed.

You sat as you found a table. Jaejoong sat on the opposite chair to you, he’s now facing you. “Seems like that ahjumma know you for a long time. Do you usually eat dukbokki in this kind of Food Stand?” Jaejoong suddenly asked. You nodded. “Yes. I’m always eating here when I want to eat dukbokki.” you replied.

“Isn’t it dirty to eat a food in a street?” he asked. “You already drink an alcohol in a Food Stand right? So you must know the answer to your question.” you replied. “No. It’s different. The case of alcohol is safe than the food.” he replied. You rolled your eyes, “It’s also the same. They both found in the Food Stand so there’s no different.” you said.

Suddenly, the ahjumma served a plate of dukbokki. “Here’s your dukbokki, Hyerin-ah.” You bowed, “Thanks ahjumma.” you said then nodded to Jaejoong, “He’s the one who’s going to pay this.” you said.

The ahjumma look at Jaejoong. “Uh.. Who’s this handsome man?” Jaejoong awkwardly smiled. “What? Handsome?! Who?” you look around, “I didn’t see any handsome man here..” you added.

“Yah! I’m here!” Jaejoong beamed. You laughed, “Are you kidding me? You’re not handsome okay. Don’t be so proud on yourself!” you said.

“Ahjumma already said that I’m handsome so just admit it you know.” he look at to ahjumma. The ahjumma smiled, “Aish! You two looks good together. Perfect couple!” the ahjumma whispered.

You and Jaejoong look to each other. You then look back to ahjumma, “We’re not a couple ahjumma.” you explained. “Aish! Stop denying!” she said and lean in to your ear, “You’re so lucky to have a handsome boyfriend.” he whispered.

Then the ahjumma look back to Jaejoong, “She’s a kind-hearted person. Maybe sometimes she’s like a kid but she’s a lady that every man wants to have. You just need to be patience.” with that, the ahjumma left.

“Aish! Ahjumma is really silly sometimes.” you sighed, “Just don’t mind her.” you said to him. Jaejoong just stared at you like he was thinking something. You waved at his face, “Jaejoong? Are you still here?” you said.

Jaejoong snapped out all of his thought. “What did you say again?” he asked. “I said don’t mind ahjumma.” you repeated. He just nodded.

You then start to eat your dukbokki. As always, you finish it in just 5 minutes. Jaejoong’s eyes widen, “Are you really a human or what?!” he gasped. You just rolled your eyes, “Psh! Just pay it so we can go now.” you said.

Jaejoong paid your order and went back to you. “Let’s go!” he said as he start to walk. You followed.

“Um, why did you visit me today by the way?” you suddenly asked. He stopped, “Uh yeah, I forgot  about that.” he look at you. You look back at him. “I visit you because of your job.” he said.

“My job? What’s about it?” you asked. “You will work on your job again.” he said. “When? Where?” you asked.

“This coming Friday. I still didn’t know where but don’t worry because I’m going to fetch you.” “What’s the occasion?” you asked, curious.

“A reunion of DBSK.” he replied. “DBSK?” you asked, confused. “It’s the name of I and my friend’s friendship.” he explained.

“You have friends?” you asked like you don’t believe him. “Of course! I do have. We’re actually 5, 5 boys.” he explained.

“Including your ex-girlfriend’s currently boyfriend?” you asked. Jaejoong sighed and nodded. “So.. Boa is gonna be there too?” you asked as he nodded again.

“Uh, we’re here!” you whispered as you two reach your apartment. He look up, “Uh yeah. So I’ll go ahead now. We’ll see each other on friday.” he said.

You nodded.

Jaejoong went in to his car and drove off. *I’m going to meet Boa again. How I wish she won’t do anything bad to me.* you sighed and went inside your apartment.