Comfort

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

You want to stop your tears on falling but you can’t. *Why am I like this. Why it feels so hurt.* you thought.

Suddenly, you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You turns to your back to see Yunho. You then quickly look away to hide your tears.

“Don’t hide it. You can cry in front of me. Just cry of you want.” he said. You wiped your tears and turns to look at him again. You forced a smile, “I’m not crying okay. I just want to practice my acting skills.” you lied.

“You don’t need to hide it to me. I already saw what happened.” he said. You look at him surprised, “Y-You saw?” you gasped. He nodded, “Yes, I saw all of it. Even the time that Boa slapped you.” he said. “But how?” you asked.

“When Boa told us that he want to take some fresh air, I feel that she will do something bad to you that’s why I followed her. I can feel that she hate you and she will do anything just to hurt you.” he explained. You just lowered your head.

---

Jaejoong and Boa walks to the front door, panning to leave.

“Uh, hyung what happened to her?” Junsu asked. “Yes, why is she like that?” Changmin asked too.

“I’ll explain to all of you tomorrow. Now, I need to take her home.” Jaejoong replied. “How about your girlfriend?” Junsu asked. “Just take her home.” Jaejoong replied.

“What?! She’s your girlfriend so why do I need to take her home?” Junsu asked. “It’s a favor so please to it for me.” Jaejoong said and left with Boa.

“What’s happening? Why hyung with Boa now?” Changmin was confused. Junsu shook his head, “I don’t know.” he replied.

Suddenly you and Yunho went to the living room and also planning to leave.

“Eh? What happen to you noona? Why your eyes were red?” Changmin worriedly asked. You look away. “I’ll tell you later. I’m going to take her home now.” Yunho said to Changmin.

“Are you sure? I can take her home if you want.” Junsu offered. Yunho shook his head, “No. It’s okay. I can take care of her.” Yunho replied as Junsu nodded in understanding.

With that, you and Yunho left.

---

Jaejoong laid Boa to her bed as they reach her house. “Are you okay now?” he asked.

“Yes. Because you’re now here.” “What do you mean?” Jaejoong asked.

“Now, I can sure that you still love me.” she said. “What?!” he gasped.

“Because I’m the one that you believe not her. You didn’t even give her a time to explain. Now, I’m so happy that you’re here. I’m just wondering now if she’s really your girlfriend.” Boa said.

“Of course she is. Why?” “Because you’re noe on my side not her even though I slapprd her fir—” she accidentally said the truth. Jaejoong frowned, “What? What did you just said?” he asked.

“It’s nothing..” Boa said. “No! I heard what you said. You slapped her face first huh?!” Jaejoong yelled. “Okay. I admit I slapped her first but she also slapped me. She desrved what she got now.” Boa said.

Jaejoong shook his head in disappointment. “I should leave now.” he whispered as he stood up. Boa grabbed his wrist. “No. Please stay here .” she pleaded.

Jaejoong removed her hand from his wrist then left without saying a word.

Tears starting to fall from Boa’s eyes. *I won’t gave up that easily.* she said on her mind.

---

“So where’s your place?” Yunho asked as you two went inside the car. “I don’t want to go home already. Just take to some other place.” you replied.

“Okay.” he replied as the car drove off.

Minutes later, the car stopped at the Lotte World. You two went out from the car. You bowed, “Thank you for taking me here. You can go now.” you said. He shook his head, “No. I’ll stay with you. I think you need some comfort from a friend..” he replied. You look at him surprised, “What?!” you waved yor hand, “No. There’s no need.” you said.

But he grabbed your wrist and dragged you to explore the Lotte World. You just followed him. You two stopped in front of the roller coaster. “Let’s ride that.” Yunho said. Your eyes widen, “What?!” you gasped.

“Let’s ride roller coaster.” he repeated.

You shook your head, “No. I can’t” you replied. “Wae?” “I’m scared in high.” you replied.

“Don’t worry, I’m here. Just hold my hand if you’re feeling scared.” he said as he pulled out his hand. You’re still on a doubt if you’re going to take his hand or not.

“Don’t be scared. It will be fun promise!” he said. You look up to see Yunho smiled brightly to you. You then nodded and took his hand.

When you two is in front of the seat, you swallowed hard before you sit there. As the roller coaster start to move, you quickly took his hand. You hold it tightly. Yunho look at you and smiled, “Don’t worry, you won’t be scared later if you continue holding my hand.” he said. You force a smile and nodded.

At the middle of the ride, you screamed so loud. Yunho giggled at your reaction. You hold his hand more tight than before, he then also hold your hand for you to calm. You look at him and smiled.

After a while, you now enjoyed the ride. You even giggling when the roller coaster is going down. *He’s right! I’m not scared now.* you brightly smiled at him as he smiled back.

As the ride was over, “That was fun!” you whispered. He smiled at you, “I told you.” he said as you giggled.

“You want to ride one more time?” he asked. You eagerly nodded. “Yeah!” you beamed.

You two then ride a roller coaster again. You more enjoyed it than before. You were screaming not because you’re scared just because you were happy.

As it was done, you two started to walk. “Did you enjoyed the ride?” he asked. You smiled brightly again to him, “I super duper enjoyed.” you replied.

“Yeah. Just continue smiling. You looks better now.” he commented. You nodded, “Thanks to you. If it is not because of you, I don’t think I will be happy like this.” you said. “Thank you for the amazing ride.” you added.

He smiled, “No problem.” You smiled back.

“Uh, ice cream!” you whispered as you saw an Ice Cream Shop. “Let’s go buy.” Yunho said. You smiled and nodded.

“Two ice cream please.” Yunho said to the counter. “Okay sir. Here.. Two ice cream.” the lady said.

Yunho took and paid it. He handed you one ice cream and you took it.

You two start to walk around while eating your ice cream. “Delicious?” he asked. You look at him and nodded.

As you two already finished the ice cream, you two went to the car to leave. “Thanks for comforting me. Thanks for making me happy now.” you whispered.

He look at you and smiled. “I’m glad that you’re happy now.” he said as the car drove off.

---

Jaejoong were waiting for you in front of your apartment. He already rand your door bell so many times but yhere was no response. *Did she already home?* he thought.

*Aish! Where is she? Did Junsu take her home?* he search for his phone on his pocket, plannig to make a phone call to Junsu but he left it at Junsu’s vacation house.

Suddenly, a car stopped in front of the apartment. You and Yunho went out. He walks you in front of your house. You happily chatting with him when you noticed a familiar figure standing at your front door.

“Jaejoong?!” you gasped. Jaejoong gave Yunho a look.

“What are you doing here?” you asked.

Jaejoong look at you, “Can we talk?” he asked. You look at Yunho, “You can go now.” “Are you sure?” Yunho asked.

You smiled at him, “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine.” you said. He then nodded and went to his car.

As the car already drove off, you look at Jaejoong. “If you want me to explain then sorry but I don’t you will believe me since you only believe Boa.” you said as you walk to the door.

Jaejoong grabbed your wrist, “No. I already know the truth.” he whispered. You look at him surprised. “Can we talk?” he asked. You want to talk with him but you remembered the hurt that you felt earlier just because of him.

You removed his hand from your wrist, “I’m sorry but I’m already tired and I don’t want to talk about it now. With that, you went in and shut the door.

Jaejoong sighed, *Aish! Why I didn’t gave her an opportunity to explain her side on the first place?* he then left.