Yunho knew

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Next day, you received a text message from Jaejoong.

to: Hyerin

Go to my office now. I’m giving your salary today.

from: Boss Jaejoong

*Yeah. He’s giving my salary.* you must be happy that he’s going to give your salary but it’s different. After the kiss on the vacation, you became uneasy with him. You now created a feelings towards him. *Why is this so hard?* you sighed but texted him back.

to: Boss Jaejoong

Okay. I’ll be there in an hour.

from: Hyerin

You then prepared yourself and went to his office.

---

“Um, I’m looking for Jaejoong.” you said to the lady who passed by as you reach his Work Place.

Suddenly, Mr. Lee appeared and saw you. “Uh, Ms. Hyerin right?” he asked. You look at him, “Ne.” you bowed.

“What brings you here Miss?” he asked. “I’m looking for Jaejoong.” you replied. Mr. Lee at the lady, “You can go now.” he said as the lady left.

“This way Miss.” he led the way. You nodded and followed him.

As you two reach the main door of Jaejoong’s office, you bowed again to Mr. Lee, “Thank you.” you said. “No problem Miss.” “No need to be formal.” you said. “Just call me Hyerin.” you added. “Okay, Hyerin.” he said as you smiled.

He then opened the door and led you inside. “Sir, Hyerin is here looking for you.” Mr. Lee bowed. Jaejoong look up, “Okay. Um, Mr. Lee.. can you get my documents on my office at my house?” he asked. “Yes sir.” he bowed again and left.

You sat on the couch. “Where’s my salary now?” you asked. “Don’t be so hurry. Don’t worry I’m going to give it. Just wait me to finished this.” he make an excused but he really want you to stayed with some more time.

You pouted. “Aish!” He just smiled went back on what he was doing.

---

Yunho went to Jaejoong’s Work Place to have a talk. Since Mr. Lee not around and he also know where Jaejoong’s office is, he walks straight there.

When he was about to opened the door, he heard a familiar voice of yours. *Hyerin?* he wondered.

He then lean his ears on the door to hear what you two are talking about. Until he heard you say, “Where’s my salary now?”

*Salary?* he was confused so he continued hearing what you two were talking about. This time Jaejoong the one who spoke, “I’m your Boss and you’re just my hired girlfriend so you better wait for your salary.”

Yunho’s eyes widen in shocked. *Did Jaejoong said, Hyerin is just his HIRED girlfriend?* he thought and slowly stand straight.

You on the other hand still forcing Jaejoong to give your salary. “Yah! If you didn’t gave my salary right now, I don’t have choice but to tickled you.” you warned. Jaejoong look at you in horror, “No.” he said.

“Then give my salary now.” you said. “Aish! Araseo.” he pulled out his wallet and get the money and handed it to you, “Here..”

You walks to him and took it, “Only 100,000 won? It’s not fair! I worked so hard on that vacation so you need to give me a bonus.” you said.

He rolled his eyes but get some more money on his wallet. “Here.. Happy?” he handed you 50,000 won. You amiled and took it, “Of course I do!” you said. “I’m going now.” you added an left.

Yunho can hear your foot step so he quickly hide beside the wall. You were happily went out from Jaejoong’s office but when the time you turn on the right for the elevator’s direction, you froze to see Yunho standing there.

“Uh-oh.. Yunho-ah..” you gasped. “W-What are you doing here?” you askes, nervous. “You, what are you doing here?” he asked. “Me? T-To v-visit my boyfriend of course!” you nervously laugh. “Really?” he remained serious.

“Of course! What will be the other reason for me to come here?” you asked. “Maybe because of your salary?” he give you a hint.

You stunned by his words. You couldn’t say any word to gave him a response. “I already heard all. You don’t need to act in front of me. You’re just his hired girlfriend right?” he asked. You then quickly put your hand on his mouth, “Don’t say it again. Jaejoong gonna fire me if he knows that you already knew.” you said. “Let’s talk about it to the other place not here.” you added as you removed your hand from his mouth.

He nodded, “Okay let’s go!” With that, you two ride the elevator and went to the near Coffee Shop.

---

“What was all you heard?” you suddenly asked as you two reach the Coffee Shop. “All. Even about your salary.” he replied.

Your shoulder fell as you heard what he said. “So.. you really heard.” you bowed your head.

He nodded, “Why did you agreed to be his hired girlfriend?” he suddenly asked. “I didn’t have any job and Jaejoong is the only one who help me to earn money.” you replied.

“But this secret will revealed soon.” he warned. “Yes, I know. But all I need to do is to make Boa jealous and make her back to Jaejoong. That’s my goal.” you said. “He still loves Boa?” he asked.

You nodded, “So please don’t say about this to anyone. I really need this job. I know I already ask you a favor on the vacation but now I’m asking you again a favor. Can you keep this for me?” you asked.

He sighed, “Okay but you to go out with me tomorrow.” he said. “Go out with you tomorrow?” you repeated.

He nodded, “Yes. Just go out with me and I’ll keep your secret.” he said. You paused for a while then suddenly nodded. “Okay I’ll go with you tomorrow.” you don’t have any choice.

He smiled, “So.. I’ll see you tomorrow.” he said. “Okay. So I need to go now.” you said and left.

*At least I now know that she’s still free.* a smile formed on his face.