Saranghae

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

You remained froze on your spot as you saw Jaejoong, the man that you love before until now, standing right in front of you.

“Jaejoong?” you managed to whispered. He smiled at you and handed you the bag, “Here’s your bag..” he said.

You stopped yourself on staring at him and turn your gaze at you bag. You took it, “Thank you.” you thank him again. “Long time no see. It’s been a year since the last time we meet.” he suddenly said.

“Yeah.. Um.. I should go now.” you spun around and was about to left  when he suddely caught your hand as he quickly spun you around and hug you.

You were shocked by the sudden action. “Kajima. I don’t want to lose you again. I won’t forgive myself if I lose you again.” he whispered.

You were confused by his words but you just keep silent, want to feel the warm of his body. But then he continued, “Please listen to me. When the time you leaved the Seoul, my life became miserable. I kept on finding you everywhere but I always end up failing. Then I saw you here at Busan now. I don’t want you to go away from me again.”

He then finally released you and held your both shoulders, “I admit, I’m so stupid that time but this time I will sure you won’t be separated to me again. I know it’s been so late but Hyerin, I love you.” he finally said.

You were shocked by his words. You couldn’t believed what he was saying. “What are you saying? You already have a girlfriend right? Boa?” you asked, confused.

He shook his head, “No. Like I said, I was so stupid stupid that time. When you was about to leave that time, I juat realized that you’re the one that i loved and not her. That time, I and Boa are already broke up. When Yunho told me that you were going to move, I quickly run to your apartment expecting to see you and to stop you but I’m already late. I blamed myself for being so stupid with my feelings but now, I’m ready to be true to my feelings. Lee Hyerin, you’re the only girl in my heart not Boa, not other girls. Only you Hyerin. I really love you.” he said.

Suddenly, your tears starting to fall from your eyes. “Hyerin? Why are you crying? Is there something wrong?” Jaejoong worriedly asked you.

You then starting to lightly punching his chest. “You babo! Do you know how longer I’m in love with you? It’s hard for me to see you happy with Boa. My heart hurts to see that. I even decided to forget you and moved here. Do you know how hard for me to forget you? It’s hard for me to leave the Seoul because all my happy memories are there. I tried to forget you but I can’t. I do everything just to forget you and now, you suddenly appeared in front of me and saying that you love me?” you said as your tears keeps on falling.

Jaejoong grabbed you both hands to stop you on punching his chest then suddenly hugs you again. “I’m sorry if I’m stupid but I’ll promise you that I won’t be stupid again.” he then released you and wipes all your tears. “Please stop crying now. I don’t want to see you crying again.” he said.

You look at him, “What you said earlier, is it really true? You’re not kidding?” you just want to be sure. He smiled at you and started to lean in and kiss you to give you a proof.

You were frozed on your spot, eyes still opened. He then broke the kiss and whispered, “Saranghae.” he then lean back and kiss you again.

Your eyes slowly close, *Nado saranghae Kim Jaejoong. Again, you made my birthday very special for the second time.* you then kiss him back.

The kiss suddenly became passionate. You kiss each other with love. This time, you didn’t feel any regret since no one will going to stop you two. Finally, you found your happiness with the only person that you loved.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

THANK YOU to all my readers and subbies for supporting this fic ^_^

See you on my next fic: Infinite's Only Female Member

12/30/11