Late Celebration

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

As you and Yunho reach your apartment, both of you went out from the car and Yunho walk you up to your front door.

To your surprised, Jaejoong was there. “Hyerin-ah!” he runs to you. You look away, don’t want to talk to him.

“Yah! What are you doing here? After you ditch her at her own birthday huh?” Yunho scolded him. “Yah! I didn’t ditch her. I was just—” “With Boa?” Yunho snapped.

“How did you know?” Jaejoong asked. “It’s not important. Hyerin is the one who important now. Today is her birthday. She waited for you but you’re not come. What kind of person are you?” Yunho coldly shouted.

“Yah! Who are you to say that to me huh?” Jaejoong shouted back. You went in between the two, “Yah! Can you please stop it?!” you yelled.

Both of them look down at you and pulled back each other. You then look to Yunho, “Thank you for today. You can go now. I’ll take care of him.” you said.

“But—” “Please..” you pleaded. “Okay. I’ll go ahead now and happy birthday again.” he said. You smiled, “Thanks.”

As Yunho already disappeared, you started to walk to the door. Jaejoong followed you, “Hyerin-ah, are you still mad?” he asked. You look at him, “What do you think?” you gave him a look.

“Yes. I can feel it but I hope you didn’t.” he replied. “Don’t ask me if you already know the answer.” you said as you twist the door knob.

“Wait! Let’s have a talk first.” he said. “I’m already tired.” you replied as you open your door. He then gragged your wrist, “Please don’t be mad at me. Okay. I’m sorry for ditching you but it’s not my purpose.” he explained.

You didn’t give a response. “Okay. Since it’s still your birthday, let’s celebrate!” he suggested. “I already celebrated my birthday with Yunho.” you snapped.

You was about to went in when he suddenly grabbed yoir wrist again.“Yes but not with me. Let’s eat dukbokki then. My treat!” he said. “I’m already full and I’m also tired.” you replied as you remove his hand from your wrist.

With that, you completely in and closed the door.

Jaejoong sighed, *Seems like she really mad at me. Aish! Jaejoong, what have you done to her and on the day of her birthday too.* he then left.

---

Morning came, you woke up early for you to buy a food since you didn’t have any on your refrigerator.

You were shocked when you saw Jaejoong standing in front of your door as you open it. “Good Morning!” he greeted.

You ignored him and passed by. He followed you, “Where are you going?” he asked. “None of your business!” you replied in annoyance as you continue walking. As you reach the Grocery Store, Jaejoong was still following you and continue asking a question but you didn’t give him a good answer.

Until you payed your bills, Jaejoong continue to follow you. You gave him a look, “Yah! Can you please stop following me?!” you shouted as both of you went out from the store.

“Not until you go with me.” he said. “What?! No way!” you said.

You then shocked to his next action. Jaejoong kneeled down in front of you. The attention of people around turns to the two of you.

You look down at him, “Yah! What are you doing? They’re all staring at us. Stand up now!” you ordered. He shook his head.

Jaejoong look around, “Everyone, can you please help me to make my girlfriend go with me?! I just want to celebrate her birthday even it’s already late.” he said. Your eyes widen, “Yah! Stop it. It’s embarassing..” you whispered.

“Woah! His boyfriend is so sweet!” “How I wish I have a boyfriend like that. Who want to celebrate my birthday even if it’s already late.” “Agreed and go with him!” “Go with him!” “Go with him!” “Go with him!” people continue chanting.

Jaejoong look up to you, “What’s your answer?” he asked. You sighed, “Okay I’ll go with you.” you replied.

He smiled and finally stand up, “My girlfriend is now going with me. Thanks to all of you.” he then grabbed your hand and dragged you to the Food Stand.

“Eh? What’s happening here?” you asked when you saw many balloons at the Stand and also did’t have any customer.

Suddenly, the ahjumma went out. “Happy birthday Hyerin!” she greeted. “But my birthday is yesterday.” you said.

“I know but your boyfriend rented my Stand to have a late celebration for your birthday. You’re so lucky to have him.” she explained. You turn to look at Jaejoong as he smiling at you.

“Have a sit.” he said as he dragged you to sit. “Ahjumma, bring out the dukbokki now.” he ordered. “Okay.” she replied and went in.

As the ahjumma came back, she was holding a big plate of dukbokki. “Go eat this.” he said. “Dukbokki for my birthday?” you asked in confusion.

“Yeah! I want your birthday will be different. I want this to be memorable to you. Since dukbokki is your favorite, it’s okay right?” he asked. You nodded.

“Okay then. I’m going to sing while you were eating.” he said. “You’re going to sing?” you asked. He nodded, “I’m going to dance also. Ahjumma, microphone please.” he said. The ahjumma nodded and handed him the microphone.

He took it, “Go start to eat.” he said as you did. He then started to sing a sweet song. *Woah! His voice was amazing!* you thought as you were watching him.

Suddenly, he started to dance while singing. *Woah! Even his moves was so perfect!* you thought.

You then saw him winked at you. A smile went up to your face. Your heart starting to beat so fast again. *Now, I know why my heart is like this. Beause he was so perfect for not to be love. Boa was very lucky.* you sadly thought.

Jaejoong saw your reaction so he changed the song into happy one and do anfunny dance. You then burst into laughter. *Yeah! Just continue laughing. I love the way you laugh.* he thought as he continue what he was doing.

He sat in front of you as he finished his performance. You also finished your dukbokki. “How’s my performance?” he asked. “Great!” you replied.

“Are we going now?” you asked. He shook his head, “Not yet. Wait here.” he stoop up went to ahjumma.

As he came back, he was holding a cake with a candle light on the center. Jaejoong started to sing a happy birthday song as he slowly walking to you. “Belated happy birthday Hyerin! I’m sorry for ditching you yesterday.” he said.

“Go make a wish and blow your candle.” he said. “But i already make a wish.” you said. “Just blow your candle then.” he said as you nodded and did what he said.

As you finally blowed your candle, Jaejoong quickly put some cream on your face. “Yah!” you shouted. He just smiled at you. You then put a cream on his face also. “Yah!” he shouted also. Both of you burst into laughter.

Suddenly, the ahjumme went out. You and Jaejoong look at each other and nodded as a signal. Both of you then runs to ahjumma and put soke cream on her face. “Yah! Both of you!” she protested. Both you and Jaejoong just laugh.

*I admit! This celebration is better than yesterday with Yunho.* you thought.