Believe me

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

Jaejoong continue to lean close to your face until only centimeter were distance between your faces.

Your eyes automatically close by the sudden action. You were waiting a soft thing to met your lips but only his hand touch your nose like he was removing something on it.

You quickly open your eyes. That’s roght! He only removing something on your nose. “You’re so clumsy!” Jaejoong said to you. “Look.” he pulled out his pointed finger for you to see a small piece of carrot.

You just stared at him, speechless. He waved at you, “Are you listening to me?” he asked.

You mentally slapped your head. “Yes?” you asked. “I said continue to make a food.” he said.

You nodded, “Uh-oh, yeah.” you replied as you continue preparing the lunch.

---

“Done!” you whispered as you finish the lunch. Jaejoong look all the food, “Woah!” he said in amazement.

“Come on! Help me to serve all of these.” you said as he nodded and did what you just said.

You two served all the foods to the Dining area. As all the foods already served, Jaejoong called the others.

“Woah! All of these looks delicious!” Junsu beamed. “Did noona cook all of these?” Changmin look at you. You smiled and nodded, “Yes. I hope all of you will like these.” you replied.

“Of course we will.” Yunho smiled at you as you smiled back. Jaejoong lightly elbowed you. You then pouted at him.

“Okay, let’s start to eat now.” Junsu said as all of you did.

As all of you start to eat, “Omo! Am I in heaven? Your food was great!” Yoochun commented. You giggled, “Thank you.” you said.

“It’s just a normal food okay. I don’t think she’s really that great.” Boa said. *Aish! She still want to ruined my day.* you thought.

“No, Yoochun hyung was right. To be honest, it’s more delicious than Junsu hyung’s food.” Changmin beamed. Junsu gave him a look.

You waved your hand, “No. I don’t think I’m really that great.” you said. Junsu shook his head, “No. You’re really that great. I admit you’re better than me.” he admitted.

You smiled at him, “Thank you.” you said. Boa rolled her eyes, irritated.

You then look at Yunho. He gave you two thumbs up and smiled. You couldn’t help but to smiled back.

Jaejoong gave you a look. You pouted and started to eat. Jaejoong also started.

As all of you finish the lunch, Yoochun received a phone call from his mother.

“I’m sorry guys but I need to go now. My mom called and told me that my dad was in the Hospital now.” he explained.

The rest of DBSK members nodded in understanding.

“You can stay here if you want.” Yoochun said to Boa. “Okay, I’ll just stay.” she replied.

Yoochun nodded, “Okay. Bye babe.” he kiss her cheek and left.

---

At night, DBSK were chatting about their College life again.

“I’m going out for a while.” you whispered to Jaejoong. “Wae?” he asked. “I just want to take some fresh air.” you said. Finally, he nodded.

You went out and stayed at the balcony. You rested your arms at the rail of the balcony. You sighed and look up the sky. *DBSK are good but Boa is close to them. I don’t think I’m gonna close to them like that.* you thought.

Suddenly, someone said, “What a doing here?!”

You turn around just to see Boa. She walks towards your direction. “What are yoi doing here? You’re not belong here so you better leave now.” she said. You raised an eyebrow, “Is that really your reason for me to leave huh?!” you asked.

She raised an eyebrow, “What?!” “The real reason is Jaejoong right?” you said.

“What if he is?” she asked. “Then sorry but I won’t leave like you just did to him. He’s now my boyfriend so you better accept the truth. You’re no longer his girlfriend now.” you said.

Suddenly you felt a hand land on your face. Boa slapped you. You were shocked by her action. “You deserved it!” she said and gave you a small laugh.

You were now pissed off that made you slapped her too. “Hyerin!!!” you heard someone shouted your name that made you jumped for the sudden shout.

You turns to see Jaejoong coldly look at you. He walks to your direction, “What did you do to her? Why did you slapped her?!” he voldly asked. You shook your head, “But—” you want to explain but Jaejoong snapped you, “I don’t want to hear.” he said.

Jaejoong walks to Boa, “Are you okay?” he asked her. Boa shook her head, “No. I just only want to talk to her but she just slapped me. I didn’t do anything.” she pretends to cry.

“No. She’s lying! She slapped me first!” you protested but Jaejoong just gave you a look, “I already saw what you have done to her. Can you please stop acting like you’re the victim.” he said since he know that you’re good in acting.

With that the two left. But before that, Boa gave you an evil smile.

*Why don’t you believe me?* you didn’t know why but tears starting to fall from your eyes.