Like the first day we met

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

As the car stopped, Jaejoong was about to get out from the car when Mr. Lee suddenly grabbed his arm. “Where are you going sir?”

Jaejoong look at him, “I saw hyerin.” “Ms. Hyerin? Where?” Mr. Lee asked.

“Ther—” he pointed but he can’t see any sight of you anymore. “Where sir? I can’t see her.” Mr. Lee replied.

“But I’m sure Hyerin was the one I saw earlier. She went out from the store.” Jaejoong said. Mr. Lee lightly patted his shoulder, “I know why are you like this sir. Are you really sure that Hyerin is the one that you really saw? Maybe you’re just really missed her that’s why you see her everywhere like last week, you mistaken your employee as Hyerin right?” Mr. Lee said.

Jaejoong go back to his seat and sighed. “You’re right. Maybe I’m just halucinating. Maybe because I do really missed her.” he whispered.

“Can we go back now sir?” Mr. Lee asked. Jaejoong take look outside once more and nodded, “Okay. Let’s go.” he said. The car suddenly drove off.

---

“Minhee, I’m already here.” you called. “Uh, thank God! Come on, let’s get prepared.” Minhee brightened.

You nodded and help her to prepared. Finally, all the customers lovely eat all you and Minhee prepared for them.

“Ahhh! We made it!” Minhee whined as all the customers gone. It’s the time to close the restaurant. You just smiled at her.

“Thanks to you.” Minhee added. “Not only me, you also. We did it together.” you replied. She smiled, “So.. Let’s go home now. You’re birthday was tomorrow. You need to take a rest and prepared for your special day.” she said.

You nodded, “Okay. Let’s close the restaurant so we can already go.” She nodded in agreement as both of you closed the restaurant.

Both of you then went back home.

---

Morning came, you woke up early because you need to work today even though it’s your birthday. As you arrived at the restaurant, Minhee was the first one who greeted you.

Jaejoong on the other hand, were geating ready for his meeting.

---

As the meeting finished, “Sir. Let’s go back to hotel now. You need to rest. You have another meeting to attend tomorrow.” Mr. Lee said.

“Um.. Can you go first? I just want to have a walk for a while.” Jaejoong said. “But—” “Please..” Jaejoong snapped.

Mr. Lee just nodded, “Okay sir.” with that, he finally left. Jaejoong then started to walk around Busan.

---

“Ahhh!! This was so tiring day.” Minhee whined. “Yeah! You’re right.” you agreed.

“But we’re going to celebrate your birthday right?” she asked. “No. I don’t want to celebrate my birthday.” you sadly replied.

Minhee can see the sadness on your face, *She must be remembered the past about her birthday.* “Okay then. Just tell me your birthday wish.” she said.

“Birthday wish?” you gasped. She nodded, “So.. Care to share with me?” she asked. You lowered your head and kept silent.

“It’s okay if you want. I’ll go make a wish for you then.” she suggested. You look at her, waiting for her to continue.

“I wish you will find your happiness and don’t be sad anymore.” she wished. *That was actually my wish too. How I wish that’s going to be true.* you smiled at her, “Thank you Minhee.” you said.

She smiled back, “No problem. Let’s close the restaurant now.” You nodded as you two closed the restaurant.

“Annyeong Hyerin!” she waved as you waved back. Since she’s on the opposite direction, you two can’t go home together.

You started to walk to the Bus Stop. As you already reach it, a myterious man at your back suddenly grabbed your bag and started to run. You were shocked by the sudden action. “Yah! My bag!!!” you shouted.

But then you saw a man grabbed the thief’s arm and starting to punch him. You couldn’t see the man’s face who help you because you were only facing his back.

“Ahhh!!” the thief yelped in pain. The man suddenly grabbed your bag from the thief as the thief hurriedly runaway.

You then run to the man and bowed, “Thank you.” you said. As you raised your head up, the man suddenly spun around to face you. Your eyes widen as you saw a familiar face in front of you.