Take it or Leave it?

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

You were really shocked on what you heard. Jaejoong offered a job to be his girlfriend. For you to sure if you heard was right, you repeated your question. “You mean my job is to become your girlfriend?”

You’re expecting his answer is no but you’re wrong. “Yes, you heard right!” he said as he nodded. You didn’t give him a response. Jaejoong wait your response in a minute but you still didn’t. You still thinking about it. “So... Can you do it?” Jaejoong asked you.

“Can I ask you a question first?” you asked. Jaejoong nodded, “What is it?”

“Why are you hiring me as your girlfriend?” you look at him from head to toe, “You’re good looking and I don’t think you need to do that.” you added.

“I’ll tell you if you accept my offer.” he replied. You still thinking what your going to replied to him. “I’ll pay you 100,000 won per week.” he said.

You brightened and look at him. “100,000 won per week?! Are you serious?! It’s just a half of my salary on my last job!” you can’t believe how much your salary will be is. Jaejoong nodded, “Yes, I’m serious. I’m really giving you 100,000 won per week. So.. Take it or leave it?” he asked.

You swallowed hard and paused for a while. Jaejoong can’t wait for your answer so he stand up and about to leave when you finally speak, “Ok, I’ll take it.” you said.

Jaejoong stopped and look at you. He went back to his seat. “Are you sure?” he asked.

You nodded, “Yes.” Jaejoong pulled out his hand. “phone.” he said.

You blinked at him, confused. “eh?” you asked, really confused. “Your phone.” he nodded at you. “I need to get your number.” he added.

You raised an eyebrow at him. “I don’t have phone. I lost my bag remember?” you reminded him. “Uh, I forgot.” he said. “Give me your address then.”

You gave him your address. “So, I’ll go ahead now. I’ll go meet you tomorrow so we can discuss about your job.” he said and left. You follow him.

Jaejoong seem that there’s someone behind him. He turn to see you behind his back. You step back in shocked. “Why are you following me?” he asked.

You looked away, “Um... I just want to ask you if you can give me an advance?” you said. “Advance?! You didn’t even start your job then your asking for your advance?” he raised an eyebrow.

You bit your lip. “But I have nothing now. I can’t return home if I don’t have any money.” you explained. Jaejoong sighed, “Okay, I’ll give you an advance but..” he pointed his one finger at you, “..make sure you will be good on your job!” he warned.

You eagerly nodded. Jaejoong pulled out his wallet and get 30,000 won from it. He handed it to you. You quickly grabbed it and hold it tightly. “Woah! You’re really kind!” you said to him.

“Okay. I’ll go now.” Jaejoong said and left. “Annyeong!” you waved at him as he walk away. He also wave not turning to you, he just continue to walk until he disappeared on your sight.

You look at the money on your hand and sighed. *Did I make the right decision to accept his offer? But atleast I have a job now and my salary will be really high.* you thought as you walk to the Bus Stop. You then ride a bus and went home.