Nice Act

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

Your heart beats so fast again. You then slowly look at him, “Wae?” you asked.

“About.. Er.. The kiss earlier—” he want to say something but you made him cut off.

You shook your head, “No. It’s nothing. It’s just an act right? So its okay.” you said.

“Uh yeah.. an act.” he whispered, a bit disappointed. 

“So.. Can I go now?” you said. “Are you trying to have a distance with me?” he suddenly asked, still holding your wrist.

You shook your head, “No. I just need to sleep now since we’re going to go on ice skating tomorrow right? You too, you need sleep now also.” you said.

He nodded, “Uh-oh, yeah!” he said as he finally released your wrist. “Goodnight.” you said and left.

He just watch you leaving and pulled out a long sighed. *Yeah! She’s right! We’re just acting.* he thought and also went back to sleep.

---

Morning came, all of you were busy preparing to go in ice skating. Boa always gave you an evil when you’re always turn your attention to her. Yunho on the other hand, be came silent and take a distance to you. You and Jaejoong were now talking like nothing happens.

---

As you all arrived at the place. “Let’s go ice skating now!” Junsu said. “Yeah! Let’s go!” Changmin said he start to ice skating as Junsu followed.

“Hyung come on!” Changmin waved to Yunho as Yunho nodded and also followed. The next that followed are Yoochun and Boa.

You on the other hand was trembling hard on your spot. Jaejoong noticed you, “Are you okay?” he asked.

You shook your head, “No, I’m not! I didn’t know how to do it.” you admitted. “Just hold my hand then.” he pulled out his hand.

You look at him, still scared but still took his hand. “Don’t worry, this will be fun. Come on, let’s followed them.” he tried to calm you.

You nodded as you trusted him.

As you two start to moved, you were started to hold tight on his hand. He look at you and smiled.

Suddenly, you two reach the end. “Woah! That was awesome!” you whispered under your breath. “I told you.” Jaejoong said as you two burst into laughter.

Boa felt jealous when she saw the scene as well as Yunho.

“Woah! What a cute couple!” the other people whispered. You just bowed and smiled awkwardly. Jaejoong smiled at you. “Want to try again?” Jaejoong asked. You smiled and nodded.

With that, you two started to skate again as the others followed you two.

At first, Jaejoong still holding your hand but when the time passed by, he slowly released your hand. “Yah! Don’t! I can’t!” you protested. He smirked, “You can. Just focus!” he ordered.

Suddenly, you can now skating by yourself. “Woah! I made it!” you beamed as you continued to skate. Jaejoong smiled at you, “Of course you will!” he said. You smiled back at him.

---

As you all back to Junsu’s vacation house to ahve a rest before all of you leave, you all sat on the floor to played a game.

“Let’s play truth or dare!” Junsu suggested. “Yeah! I like that game!” Changmin agreed. “Let’s begin then. Let’s used a bottle to spin.” Yoochun said.

“Okay. Here the bottle.” Junsu place the bottle at the center. “I’ll go spin it.” Changmin said as he started to spin the bottle.

The first spin stopped at Changmin also. “What? Wae?” he just said. All of you laugh. “Sorry but it stopped on you.” Yoochun said.

“No. It’s not already ready. I’ll spin it again.” “No. Rule is rule.” Junsu snapped. Changmin pouted.

“Our maknae is so cute. So.. Truth or dare?” Yoochun asked. “I choose dare.” Changmin replied.

“Okay! Show a girly dance!” Yoochun said. “What?!” Changmin gasped. “It’s a dare so just do it!” Junsu ordered.

Changmin didn’t have any other choice but to do what his hyung said. He started to dance like a girl. All of you burst into laughter because the dance is really fit to him.

“Okay! I’ll go spin it again since it stopped on me.” Changmin spin the bottle again. It stopped at Yunho. “Hyung, truth or dare?” Changmin asked.

“Truth.” Yunho quickly replied. Changmin was about to asked him but Junsu snapped him, “Do you have any girl in your heart now?” Junsu asked.

Changmin look worried on Yunho. Yunho paused for a while. “I mean.. A girl as a woman.” Junsu explained.

Suddenly, Yunho take a look at you first. You met eyes with him, you didn’t know but you can feel something weird. Yunho then look back at Junsu, “Yes, I have.” he replied. Jaejoong frowned on his answer ans felt something fishy.

Junsu was surprised, “Really hyung? Who’s that lucky girl?” he asked again. “I can’t answer that. Only one question remember?” he said. Junsu pouted, “Okay, spin it now.”

Yunho started to spin the bottle. It stopped at Boa. “Truth or dare?” Yunho asked. “Dare.” she replied. “Gave Yoochun hyung a kiss on lips then.” Junsu ordered. Boa look Jaejoong first and without a doubt, she gave Yoochun a kiss on the lips. You take a look at Jaejoong who was looking away.

“Okay spin it now.” Junsu said as Boa did. It stopped at you. You look at them, waiting. “Truth or dare?” Junsu asked.

“Truth.” you replied. “Okay! Can you tell us what did you like about Jaejoong hyung?” Junsu asked.

You paused for a while. You then take a look at Jaejoong who was looking and waiting for your answer then look back to them and smiled, “All.” you said.

Jaejoong look suprised at your answer. “All? What do you mean? You need to clarified it.” Yoochun said.

“I like all about him. Like what I said before, he’s my savor..” you look at Jaejoong, “I like his eyes, it makes me melt when they looking me. I like his perfect nose. I like his lips especially when it’s smiling. I like his hair style, so cool. And most of all, his attitude and being sweet. Like earlier at the Ice Skating, I actually didn’t know how to skate but I’m very lucky that I have him to teach me. He makes me not to be worried by holding my hand. He even do everything for me. Like, the midnight when I want to eat dukbokki, he even knock the place just to buy me a dukbokki.” you then look back at them, “He’s the sweetest guy that I met so I like all about him.” you said. Jaejoong just stared at you.

“Woah! I didn’t know hyung is so sweet to do that.” Junsu said. “You’re lucky then.” Yoochun said. “I guess.” you replied.

Yunho’s heart were broken now after he hear all those words. “I want to go home now.” Boa suddenly said.

“Uh, yeah! It’s already dark. Let’s go home now.” Changmin agreed since he know that his hyung was really hurt now. “Okay then.” Junsu said.

All of you started to packed all your stuffs and leave Junsu’s vacation house.

---

“We’re going now.” Jaejoong said. You nodded. With that, the car drove off.

As the car reach your apartment, you two went out. Jaejoong walks you to your front door.

“Thanks for taking me home.” you bowed. “No problem. And.. By the way, nice act.” he said. You look at him in confusion, “Nice act?” you asked.

He nodded, “Yeah. About the truth or dare earlier. You’re really good in acting huh.” he said. You just nodded.

“So.. I’ll go ahead now.” he then left. You just watch him leaving, *Yes, we’re just acting but I don’t think what I said earlier is just only an act. I mean it.* you sighed and went in.