Busan

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Next day, Mr. Lee went to Jaejoong’s house.

“Sir, the car is ready. The driver was also there. We need to go now. The meeting will start soon.” he reminded. Jaejoong nodded, “Okay. Just wait for me at the car. I’ll go get my stuffs.”

Mr. Lee bowed and left.

As Jaejoong went in to get his stuffs, a picture suddenly fall on the floor. He bent down and get the picture. It was your picture that you were sleeping. That was your only picture with him.

He place it in a frame and put it to his room. He smiled, “I missed to see you sleeping..” he whispered then left.

As he arrived at his car, the driver was already inside as Mr. Lee still outside, waiting for him. “Let’s go now.” Jaejoong said.

Mr. Lee nodded as he open the car’s door. Jaejoong get in as Mr. Lee followed.

---

“Did you already found a place to stay?” Jaejoong suddenly asked inside the car. “Yes sir, we’re actually here in Busan.” with that, the car stopped in front of the hotel.

Mr. Lee and Jaejoong went out. They went to the hotel to get a room. They get 2 rooms to be seperated. As they already get 2 rooms, they went to their respective rooms to put there stuffs there.

---

Suddenly, a light knock came from Jaejoong’s door. “It’s me sir. The meeting will going to start in an hour. We need to go there now.” Mr. Lee said behind the door.

Jaejoong opened the door, “Okay. Let’s go!” he said as he started to walk. Mr. Lee followed.

---

The restaurant that you are working at was full of customer today. “Eh? So many customer today. We will having a lack of ingredients. Eoteokhae?” Minhee panicked.

“Okay. I’ll go to the grocery to buy some ingredients. You just take care of the restaurant for now. I’ll be back soon.” you said as you removed your apron from your body.

Minhee nodded, “Araseo.” You then get your wallet and went to the near Grocery Store.

As you arrived at the store, you quickly grabbed all the ingredients that you needed and paid it as soon as you finished.

---

Jaejoong’s meeting was finished for good. After that, he went out to meet Mr. Lee.

“How was the meeting sir?” Mr. Lee suddenly asked. “Good. Let’s go back. I’m already tired.” Jaejoong replied.

Mr. Lee nodded and quickly opened the car’s door as Jaejoong went in and he followed.

As the car passed by at the Grocery Store, Jaejoong’s eyes suddenly caught you. *Wait! Is that Hyerin?* he thought.

But then, “STOP THE CAR!” he shouted. With that, the car suddenly stopped.