1 year later: Your side

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

1 year later...

You already have a job. When the time you moved to Busan, you’re easily get a job. You were now a chef in one of the restaurant in Busan.

You also have friend there, your co-worker, Park Minhee. She’s the other chef on the restaurant that you are working at. “You’re always doing a good job Miss you. Our restaurant was get popular now because of you. Thank you Hyerin.” the owner of the restaurant praised you.

You shook your head, “No. I’m the one who need to say Thank You for accepting me here. I’m very happy on my job and it’s because of this restaurant.” you replied.

“I’ll accept your thank you then. So I need to go now. Just keep up the good work!” the owner said. “Yes sir.” you bowed as he left.

“Woah! You got praised again.” Minhee appeared from nowhere. “Uh, Minhee-ah..” you whispered.

“Isn’t your birthday after two days?” she asked. You nodded, “Uh yeah. I forgot!” you replied.

“So.. what’s your plans for your birthday? Are you going to celebrate it?” she asked excitedly.

*Celebrate? I remembered my last birthday. Jaejoong celebrate it with me even though it’s already late. That was the very happy birthday to me. But that will going to be the first and last that I’ll be happy that much because Jaejoong is no longer with me.* you sadly thought.

Minhee noticed your reaction, “Are you still love him?” she suddenly asked. You look at her surprised. “Eh?” you gasped.

“I don’t what he did on your birthday last year but I think that was very special. I can see on your face.” she said since you already told her about your job on Jaejoong and that you fall in love with him but aside that, you didn’t give her the full details.

“Let’s just back to work.” you said as you went back to the kitchen. Minhee followed you, “Why don’t you go back to Seoul to see him again?” he suggested.

“There’s no reason for me to meet him again. We have a contract that need to followed. After he gets Boa back, we need to separate to each other.” you replied.

“What if he also want to see you?” she asked. “That’s impossible. He already have Boa so that’s not going to happen.” you said.

“According to your story, he’s sweet towards you and also did everything just you to forgive him right? I don’t think that he’s really not in love with you. Even though I still didn’t saw him but I can feel that you’re very special to him.” she commented as she started to cook.

*What if she’s right? Why don’t I go back to Seoul to see him? But... what if she’s wrong and I’ll just see him happy with Boa? I don’t want to get hurt again.* you shook your head and back to your work.