Familiar

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Friday finally came. You woke up early when you recieved a text message from Jaejoong.

to: Hyerin

Hyerin-ah, wake up now and get ready. I’m on my way now. It’s our Reunion day today remember? Get up now if you’re still in bed! I’ll be there in an hour.

from: Boss Jaejoong

You take a look at the calendar to check what date and day is today. Your eyes widen, *Omo! It’s already friday! He said he’s on the way now. Aish! Eoteokhae?* you panicked. You quickly run to the bathroom and taje a bath. After 45 minutes, you were done.

You went to the kitchen to make breakfast. You finish it in 15 minutes. You were about to eat when a knock came from the door. *Aish! He’s already arrived?* you walks to the door and open it. You were right, Jaejoong was standing in front of you now.

“Are you ready?” he asked. You sighed, “To be honest, I’m not. I’m still didn’t eat my breakfast.” you replied, sad.

“It’s okay. It’s still early so you can still eat your breakfast.” Jaejoong said. You frowned, “What? You texted me to get ready because you’re going to be here in an hour then you will tell me just now that it’s still early?!” you are now pissed off.

“Yes. I said that on my text message to you but I didn’t said that we’re galready going when I arrived here.” he replied. You rolled your eyes on him.

Jaejoong walk pass by you and went in. You raised an eyebrow and followed him. He sat on the couch as you walk straight to the kitchen and took your breakfast. Jaejoong saw you so he also went there.

“You want some?” you offered. He shook his head. “No. I’m already full.” he replied. You sighed, “Thank God! I will eat my breakfast only by myself.” you were relief.

He rolled his eyes.

“Why are you so early by the way?” you suddenly asked as you chew your food. “Uh-oh, Um.. I.. I just want to sure if you’re here or not.” he replied.

You didn’t believe his replied to you. “Really?” you asked. “Uh-oh, yeah.” he nervously replied. But you can see his body was lightly shaking. You raised an eyebrow, “Wait.. Are you nervous?” you asked. He quickly shook his head, “Of course not!” he protested.

You teasingly smiled at him. He frowned, “Yah! What are you smiling at?” You grinned, “Looks like you were really nervous huh?” you .

“Yah! I already said, I’m not!” he was now pissed off. You rolled your eyes, “Aish! Okay, okay. As you said Boss!”

You then continue your breakfast.

As you finished your breakfast, you change your clothes and went back to him. “I’m ready!” you beamed. He look at you from head to toe, “What kind of clothes is that?” he raised an eyebrow at you.

You look at your clothes, “Wae? It’s my style so it’s okay. I’m more comfortable with just a jeans and a shirt.” you replied. “Aish! Okay. Since it’s not really bad but Boa must be wearing a skirt or dress for sure.” he commented.

“I’m sorry but I’m different. My style is different to hers.” your mood change when you heard Boa’s name. You then walk pass by him and went out.

*Eh? What happen to her?* Jaejoong thought but followed you.

“My car is there!” he pointed. “Yes, I can see because I have eyes.” you was irritated with him now. You then straightly went inside his car as he also went in. “What’s with you now? Your mood suddenly changed.” he said. “Nothing!” you replied as you look at the window. Jaejoong shook his head, confused.

With that, the car drove off.

---

Junsu was the first who arrived at the venue. Minutes later, Yoochun and Boa also arrived.

“Junsu!” Yoochun waved. Junsu turns at the back, “Hey!” he waved back and walks to them.

Boa smiled at him, “Hello Junsu, longtime no see. Did you still remember me?” she said. Junsu look at her from head to toe, “I’m sorry but may I know who is the beautiful girl in front of me?” he pretended that he didn’t know.

Boa laugh a little and lightly punch his shoulder. “You’re still the same as before. You’re still the ‘Kim Junsu’ that I know.” she commented. “Yeah right!” Junsu replied.

The two laugh on it.

“Yah! I’m also here!” Yoochun whined. “Aish! Your boyfriend is jealous..” Junsu said. “Of course I will. Who wouldn’t be if your girlfriend is beautiful as her?” Yoochun proudly said as Boa smiled, fluttered.

Junsu shook his head because of his sweetness. “Can you please stop being sweet in front of me?”

The 3 burst into laughter.

Suddenly, you and Jaejoong also arrived. The first person you saw is Boa and she’s also looking at you. Her look was like she want to eat you. *Jaejoong is right, Boa is wearing a skirt. But What’s with her? Why she’s looking at me like that? I didn’t do anything to her..* you thought.

“Hey! Junsu waved to Jaejoong. “Uh, hey!” Jaejoong waved back. “Is she your girlfriend?” Junsu asked. Jaejoong look at you as you look back. He then look back to Junsu, “Yes, she is. She’s Lee Hyerin.” Jaejoong intoduced you.

You bowed, “Hello! I’m Lee Hyerin.” you smiled at him. He also bowed, “Uh, hello! I’m Kim Junsu. Jaejoong’s friend.” he replied. “Nice to meet you.” you gave him your precious smile.

“Woah! Your girlfriend is really beautiful..” Junsu commented. You giggled, “Thanks..” you whispered.

“So.. You did bring her along huh?” Boa suddenly said. “Yes. Of course! She’s my girlfriend so she have a courage to be here.” Jaejoong coldly replied.

Boa look at you, “Then, you must take a distance to me.” she said to you. *Aish! That’s why I don’t like her. She’s acting like I did something bad to her on a purpose.* you said on your mind.

“Hey! Stop that!” Junsu went between the two of you. Yoochun grabbed her wrist, “It’s our reunion so please stop this.” he said.

Boa gave you another look then step backward. *If I have a courage to have fight with her, I will do it for sure.* you thought.

Suddenly, someone shout. “Hey!” a voice said. You still on your thought that you didn’t notice it.

“Uh, Yunho, Changmin!” Junsu whispered. Yunho and Changmin walks to them.

“Hello Yunho and Chamgmin.” Boa greeted. “Hello.” Yunho replied, not interested. He actually dislike her for some reason. “Hi noona.” Changmin greeted back.

“Good! We’re now complete.” Junsu whispered. But then he notice you. “Uh, wait! Jaejoong hyung’s girlfriend will also join us.” Junsu said.

“Really hyung?” Chamgmin said. Jaejoong look at you and lightly tapped your shoulder. You snapped all of your thought and look at him.

“She’s Lee Hyerin, my girlfriend. Hyerin, this is Yunho and this is Changmin, my other friends.” Jaejoong introduced.

You look at the two men. The one is very familiar at you. Yunho look back at you and..

“YOU?!” you and Yunho said at the same time as you two pointed each other.