Jaejoong’s side

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

DBSK went to Junsu’s vacation house to have a late celebration for Christmas since they didn’t see each other in Christmas day because of their busy work.

“Yoochun hyung! You finally here. I’m so bored here alone.” Junsu whined. “Aish! Of course I’ll be here. Uh, by the way, this is Lee Dahae. She’s my new girlfriend.” Yoochun introduced.

Junsu turned his attention to a beautiful woman beside his hyung. “Woah! Hyung, is she really your girlfriend? She’s too beautiful for you.” he commented. “Yah! Don’t make me embarassed in front of her. Junsu pouted. Dahae just giggled.

“Um.. What happened to Boa noona?” Junsu suddenly asked. “I heard she’s already went to States because of depression.” Yoochun replied. Junsu nodded in understanding.

Junsu then turned his attention to Dahae again, “Annyeong haseyo!” he bowed to gave her some respect. Dahae also bowed, “Annyeong haseyo. I’m Lee Dahae.” she introduced.

“I’m Kim Junsu. Nice to meet you.” he smiled. “Nice to meet you too.” she replied.

“Where’s the others anyway?” Yoochun suddenly asked. “I’m here..” a voice said. Both Junsu and Yoochun spun around to see Jaejoong walking to them.

“Uh, hyung! I thought you couldn’t come.” Junsu said. “Of couse I’ll join this. It’s been a years since we didn’t see each other right? I don’t want to missed this kind of event.” Jaejoong replied.

Yoochun and Junsu look at each other. “Uh-oh.. Yeah you’re right!” Yoochun agreed. “Is Changmin and Yunho are gonna be here or not?” Jaejoong asked.

“They said they’re gonna be here with us.” Junsu replied. “Hey!” a sudden voice called. They spun around to see Changmin walking towards to there direction.

“Uh.. Changmin!” Yoochun called back. “Am I late?” Changmin asked. “Yes. VERY late!” Junsu blurted. Changmin pouted. As the Yoochun and Jaejoong laugh to their two dongsaengs.

“Happy without me huh?” a voice snapped. “Uh.. Yunho hyu—” he was cut off when he saw a woman beside his hyung.

“Hyerin noona?” Changmin gasped. “Hyerin, is that really you?” Yoochun asked. Jaejoong remained silent as he study the girl beside Yunho. *No she’s not Hyerin* he silently thought.

“Hyerin noona, why you just appeared just now? We all miss you, you know that?” Junsu said. “No, she’s not her.” Jaejoong blurted.

All of them look at him. Even Yunho were surprised at him. “Her eyes are different. Hyerin’s eyes are a bit big than her. And she’s not wearing skirts.” Jaejoong explained.

Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun look to Yunho to explained.

Yunho smiled, “Yes, he’s right. She’s not Hyerin. At first, I actually mistook her as Hyerin but when I noticed her eyes, I see the difference. She’s Kim Mina, my girlfriend.” Yunho explained.

“Your girlfriend?” Junsu asked. Yunho nodded. “Annyeong haseyo, I’m Kim Mina. Nice to meet you all.” she introduced.

The others also introduced themselves including Lee Dahae.

“Seems like Junsu was the only one who didn’t get a girlfriend..” Yoochun commented. “No. Changmin didn’t have also.” Junsu snapped.

“Who said that I didn’t have?” Changmin blurted. “Wae? You have?” Junsu asked. “Of course I have. Uh.. She’s already here.” he look to her direction.

A beautiful woman appeared, walking to his direction. “She’s Lee Yeonhee, my girlfriend.” Changmin introduced. “Woah! Our maknae got a beautiful girlfriend.” Yoochun commented.

The others also introduced to Changmins girlfriend including the two girls.

“So.. Junsu was the really one who didn’t have a girlfriend I think.” Yoochun said. “No. Jaejoong hyung also didn’t have.” Junsu beamed.

They all look at Jaejoong as he look away. The atmosphere become silent.

Yunho cleared his throat, “Let’s just go in. Okay?” he suggested. “Uh-oh.. Right! Let’s go in.” as all went in.

Junsu was the one who prepared their dinner as all eat it carefully. As thet finished the dinner, they watch a movie.

Jaejoong were out to have some fresh air. “What are you thinking? Her?” Yunho suddenly appeared. Jaejoong look at him surprised.

“You still didn’t saw her?” Yunho asked. Jaejoong lowered his head, “It’s been a year since we last saw her. I kept on finding her but I always end up failing. I really missed her.” Jaejoong replied.

“Isn’t already her birthday after two days?” Yunho asked. Jaejoong nodded, “I hope I already found her that time.” Yunho patted his shoulder, “If you two are meant for each other, you will see her again for sure. Don’t worry, I’ll pray for that.” Jaejoong smiled, “Thanks.”

“No problem. Let’s go inside now.” Yunho said. “You go first. I’ll go there later.” Jaejoong replied. Yunho nodded in understanding and went in.

Suddenly, Jaejoong received a phone call from Mr. Lee. “Yeoboseyo?” Jaejoong answered. “Uh.. Sir. I just want to remind your 3 meetings at Busan for 3 days. The first meeting will be held tomorrow.” Mr. Lee reminded.

Jaejoong nodded behind the phone, “Okay. I’ll go to Busan tomorrow morning. Thanks for reminding.” with that, the phone call ended.

Jaejoong sighed, *Where are you Hyerin? how have you been? Is there a chance for me to see you again?* he sighed again and decided to went in.