Another rejected

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

As Jaejoong went back to his office, he spotted Boa there. A smile went up to her face when he finally saw Jaejoong. She quickly runs to him to give him a hug.

“What are you doing here?” Jaejoong suddenly asked. “I already missed you. You, did you also miss me?” Boa asked. “Uh-oh. Of course..” he forcely replied.

“I want to hang out with you. Come on!” he hug his arm and dragged him out from his work place.

“Where’s your car?” she suddenly asked. “Why don’t we go not using a car? Let’s just walk.” he suggested.

“What?! Walk?!” she gasped. He nodded, “Walking is an exercise. It’s good to our body.” he smiled for him to convince her. “Okay. Let’s just walk.” she quickly gave in.

As the two were walking, Jaejoong’s eyes suddenly caught the Food Stand that both you and him eating dukbokki.

“Wae? What’s wrong?” Boa asked when he noticed Jaejoong stopped. “Um.. I want to dukbokki. Let’s eat there.” he pointed at the Food Stand.

“What?! Where did you want to eat? There? Isn’t it dirty there?” Boa said. He shook his head, “No. The dukbokki here was really delicious.” he explained.

“But—” “Let’s just go there please.” he snapped. She gave in and nodded.

As they walks to the Food Stand, the ahjumma went out. “Uh, handsome man!” she was shocked when she saw boa with him and not you. He look at him, puzzled.

“Um.. Ahjumma, this is Boa, my girlfriend.” he introduced her. “Uh-oh, annyeong haseyo Boa.” she greeted. Boa just gave her a fake smile.

“1 plate of dukbokki ahjumma please” he ordered. “Okay. Just wait on your table.” she replied. He nodded and look for a table and sat there.

The ahjumma take a look at the two, *She’s different with Hyerin. I wonder what happened to her and to that handsome man. I can feel that they in love to each other.* she lightly shook her head and went in to prepared the dukbokki.

After some minutes, the ahjumma already served the dukbokki. “Here you dukbokki.” she smiled. Jaejoong lightly bowed, “Thanks ahjumma.” then the ahjumma left.

Jaejoong started ating his dukbokki. Boa frowned to see him like that. He then noticed her, “Do you want to taste it?” he asked as he place a dukbokki in front of .

Boa swallowed hard, “No. I don’t want.” she replied. He nodded in understanding, “Okay. As you said.” he then continued eating.

“Did you always eating here? Seems like the ahjumma known you for a long.” she commented. He nodded, “Yes. Hyerin was the one who brought me here. She also teach me to eat this. At first, I don’t want but she didn’t gave in so I took a bite. Dukbokki is really delicious so I didn’t regret to took a bite that time.” he explained.

Boa’s mood changed when she heard your name. “So she’s the one who brought you to this kind of place?” “Kind of place?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Yes. A dirty place like her.” she replied. “Yah! Don’t say that to her.” Jaejoong frowned.

“Wae? She’s not here so I can say whatever I want to say to her.” she said. Jaejoong didn’t replied anymore and just eat his dukbokki.

As he finished his dukbokki, he went to ahjumma and paid the dukbokki.

“So.. Let’s go to the park next.” Boa sugested. He just nodded.

As they arrived tge park, they sat in one of the bench there. “You know what?” Boa started. “Hmm?” he just replied.

“I’m very happy that we’re back together now.” she continued. He didn’t know what to reply on her so he just remained silent.

Then Boa turned to face him as Jaejoong automatically face her also. Suddenly Boa started to lean in and kiss him. Boa’s eyes were closed but him were not.

*Why am I not responding to her kiss?* he then closed his eyes trying to have a spark to their kiss but his body still didn’t want to respond.

Boa was very confused on his action, “Wae? What’s wrong?”she asked. Jaejoong lowered his head, “I don’t think we can still continue this.” he replied.

“What? What do you mean?” she asked. “I don’t think we can still continue our relationship.” he replied.

“What? No way!” she said in a bit high voice. “When the time you broke up with me, I admit it’s really hurt but when the time passed by, it’s slowly faded. But then now when you kissed me, I realized that my feelings for you also faded.” he stood up planning to leave but Boa suddenly caught his wrist, “No. Don’t leave me.” she pleaded.

He removed her hand from his wrist, “I’m sorry.” he then started to walk away. “Is it because of her? you?” she yelled.

Jaejoong made stopped on it, he then spun around to face her again. He nodded, “At first, I don’t realized my feelings for her but when she’s not around, I feel so empty. When the time you leave me, she’s the one who makes me smile again. She’s the one wo have my heart now.” with that, he completely left.

*Why? Why this is happening to me? If I didn’t leave him on the first place, he won’t fall in love with her and met her.* tears keeps falling from her eyes.