Forgiven

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

“Am I too handsome for you to stared at me like that?” Jaejoong then open his eyes.

You released your wrist from his hand and stood up. “I’m not staring at you.” you lied. He stood up, “So can we talk now?” he asked.

You look at him, “Okay, what do you want to say?” you asked. “Can we talk inside?” he asked back.

“No. You can ssy it to me now.” you said. “Okay then. Um.. about last night, I’m sorry. I didn’t know the truth that’s why I’m like that.” he said.

“That’s all? Okay then.” you started to squeeze your door knob. “Wait!” he snapped. You look at him again, “What?” you asked, irritated.

“So.. you forgive me now?” he asked, waiting for your answer but you shook your head, “No.”

His face fell, “Wae? I already apologize to you.” “Yes, you do but do you how I feel that time? You are like saying that I’m a liar! And not only because of that because you said it in front of Boa.” you replied.

“But I didn’t know the truth that time.” he explained. “Because you didn’t want to hear the truth! You just always see Boa as a good person!” you said.

“Okay. I admit I’m wrong. But I’m already sorry to you. Can you please forgive me.” he said. “I’m going to forgive in one condition.” you replied.

“What is it?” he asked. “Just treat me a dukbokki now.” you replied.

His eyes widen, “What?!” he gasped. “Yes. You heard me, treat me a dukbokki now.” you repeated.

“But it’s already late. There’s no Food Stand still open at this time.” he said. “Then I won’t forgive you.” you then open your door and went in. You were about to close it when Jaejoong suddenly stopped it. “Okay. I’ll do it.”

You smiled, “Good! Let’s go!” you walk pass by him as he followed.

---

“I told you, it’s already closed.” Jaejoong said as you two reach the Food Stand. “Then do something.” you ordered. “What?!” he gasped.

“If you cannot treat me a dukbokki tonight, I won’t forgive you and tell to everyone that I’m not really your girlfriend.” you said. He sighed, “Okay. Okay.”

He stated to knock the Food Stand. At first, there was no response. He tried to knock again but no response again. He tried many times but end up with nothing happen. He then tried it with a shout, “Hello? Is there anyone there?” he said but still no response. He tried again, “Ahjumma, hello? Can you please went out?” he said and finally an ahjumma went out.

“Eh? What’s going on?” she then look to you, “Uh, Hyerin. What are you and your boyfriend doing here?” she asked again. “Ahjumma, I already told you that I’m not—” “My girlfriend is hungry and she want to eat dukbokki. Ahjumma, can you cook for her?” Jaejoong snapped you when you were about to say that you’re not his girlfriend.

You look at him surprised. “Okay. Since your boyfriend will do everything just for you. I’ll do it. Come on in and have a sit.” the ahjumma said as he went in.

Jaejoong look at you and smirked then followed ahjumma. You rolled your eyes, *Aish! He’s very wise. I didn’t expect that he will convice ahjumma.* you thought as you also followed.

You and Jaejoong sat there as you two wait for ahjumma’s come back.

Suddenly, the ahjumma went out and serve a plate of dukbokki, “Here..” she said and went back to the kitchen.

You then start to eat. “So.. I’m forgiven now?” Jaejoong suddenly asked. You stopped and look at him, “No.” you replied. “What?!” he gasped.

“Only if you eat this.” you replied. “No way!” he beamed. “Okay. It’s your choice. I still didn’t forgive you but thanks for the treat.” you said as you continue eating.

But a while later, Jaejoong swallowed hard then suddenly grabbed a stick and start to eat dukbokki. You look at him surprised, speechless. “Happy?” he said. “You snapped your gazed and shook your head, “No. You need to eat more.”

“Okay then.” he get another one and pulled it to his mouth. You look at him again, shocked. He smiled at you, “It’s not hard since it’s delicious.” he admitted.

You didn’t say a word since you didn’t know what to say. He just continue eating and he almost eat all when you finally spoke, “Yah! Don’t eat all that! I want to eat too.” He pouted.

---

You bowed, “Thanks ahjumma.” you said as you two finished the dukbokki. She shook her head, “No need to thank me. Just thank your boyfriend.”

You look at Jaejoong who widely smiling at you. You rolled your eyes on him. Jaejoong pouted. “Ahjumma, my girlfriend still mad at me. I already did all just her to forgive me. Can you please help me ahjumma.” Jaejoong said.

The ahjumma smiled and look at you, “Hyerin-ah, didn’t you need to proud that your boyfriend will going to do everything just you to be happy? Why don’t you forgive him?” the ahjumma said.

Jaejoong was waiting for your answer. You awkwardly smiled at the ahjumma then look to Jaejoong, “Okay. I’ll forgive you.” you gave up since you don’t have any at your side.

Jaejoong smiled and hug you, “Thanks.” You were surprised by his action. He then quickly release you. He look at the ahjumma and bowed, “Thanks ahjumma for everything.” he said.

The ahjumma smiled, “No problem.”

“Bye ahjumma! Thanks for the dukbokki.” Jaejoong waved and started to walk as you just bowed and followed him.

“What did you do that?” you shouted. “I’m wiser than you think!” he said.

You pouted.

---

“Okay go in now.” Jaejoong said as you two reach your apartment. You nodded, “Araseo.” you turns and about to went in when Jaejoong spoke again, “Wait!” You turns to look at him again, “Eh?” “So.. I’m forgiven now?” he asked.

“No.” you teased. He frowned, “What? Yah! You already said that I’m already forgiven! You better do it!” he said.

You laugh a little, “Okay. You’re now forgiven. Happy?” you said. He then smiled, “Okay, you already said that.”

“Psh! Araseo. Can I go now?” you asked. He nodded.

You then went in and closed the door. A smiled went to his face again before he could finally left.