Count Down

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

At night, you and Jaejoong still nit talking to each other. You were just waiting for a chance to have a talk to him but he keeps talking to Junsu like he was take a distance from you.

Suddenly, you felt a light tapped on your shoulder. You look up to see Yunho, “Uh, Yunho-ah..” you said. He sat next to you, “Do you want me to help you to talk to him?” he asked.

You shook your head, “I don’t think he wants to talk to me.” you sighed. “Aish! Just trust me.” Yunho then stood up to make a move.

You just watch him on what is he going to do. You saw Yunho talking to Junsu and tey went on their toom like they have something to get there. The next thing you saw, Jaejoong went to the balcony. You then have a chance to talk to him now. You quickly followed him.

Jaejoong was resting his arms at the railing of the balcony. You walks to him and went next to him, “Can we talk?” you asked.

He look at you, “Go ahead.” he replied. “About earlier... are you still mad at me?” you asked. “Yes, I am.” he replied.

You pouted. “I’m sorry.. If I didn’t forced myself to help Yunho, I didn’t have this.” you raised your finger.

He remained silent. “You’re not mad now, are you?” you asked. “I’m still mad.” he replied as he look at you. “Yah! I already say sorry, why are you still mad?” you pouted.

He smiled when he saw you pouted. “That smile.. Means you’re not mad anymore?” you asked as you smiled.

He became seroius again and cleared his throat, “No. I’m still mad.” “Aish! You’re lying!” you said as you tickled his waist. He then burst into laughter.

“Yah! S-Stopped i-it!” he managed to say between his laugh. You didn’t stopped, “Say that you’re not mad anymore first.” you ordered. “O-okay, o-okay.” he gave up. You then stopped. “Good!” you said. He pouted. You just laugh.

Boa was watching you two from afar. Her heart was like a food that cut into pieces. She can’t continue watching the scene anymore so went back to the living room.

“Did you see Jaejoong and Hyerin?” Junsu asked as Boa passed by. She just nodded on the Balcony. Junsu nodded in understanding and went to the balcony.

---

“Hey!” Jusu called the two of you as he reach the balcony. You and Jaejoong look up, “Uh, Junsu!” Jaejoong said.

“It’s Christmas eve today. Any minute, Christmas will come. Let’s have a count down.” Junsu said.

“Uh yeah.” Jaejoong said to Junsu as Junsu went back. Jaejoong look at you, “Come on!” he said as you nodded and went back.

---

“5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1! Merry Christmas!!” All of you beamed.

“Here hyung!” Changmin handed Yunho a gift. “Uh, thanks!” Yunho took it. “Where’s mine?” Junsu asked. “Aish! Of course you also have. Here hyung..” he handed him also as Junsu took it.

Boa and Yoochun gave each other a gifts. Junsu also gave Changmin a gift.

Only you and Jaejoong are not giving a gift. Junsu’s attention turned to the two of you. “Uh, hyung! Where’s your gift to Hyerin? and Hyerin, where’s your gift to hyung?” he suddenly asked.

Both you and Jaejoong look to each other then Jaejoong look back to Junsu, “We didn’t have.” he said. “What?! It’s your first Christmas together, why you two didn’t have any gift to each other?” Yoochun asked. “..Or you two want to give a kiss as a gift to each other?” Yoochun added.

“Yeah! Give each other a kiss!” Junsu agreed. Yunho lowered his head as Boa look away. Changmin felt sorry for his Yunho hyung.

You and Jaejoong look at each other. Junsu and Yoochun continued chanting, “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”