Bad Day

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

“You’re fired!” your manager yelled at you. You look at him surprised. “But sir, I really need this job. Please don’t fire me.” you tried to beg him but he didn’t give you a chance.

“It’s the 5th time that you broke a plate for today. Sorry but I can’t give you another chance.” your manager said and left. You lowered your head and went to your locker.

You get all your stuffs and left your work place. You went to the Bus Stop and stayed there for a while. You sighed, “It’s my 3rd job for this month and I failed again. Why I'm so not lucky to have a permanent job? How I wish I have one. My longest period in my job was only 2 months.” You stand up and ride the next bus that stopped.

---

“Is everything ready now?” Jaejoong asked his secretary. “Yes sir. Her favorite flowers, foods and even the restaurant were all prepared.” his secretary replied.

“Good! Bring me there so I can see it.” Jaejoong said. “Okay sir. This way.” his secretary replied as he lead the way.

Jaejoong and his secretary went to the restaurant. “Perfect!” Jaejoong whispered as they enter the restaurant. “Good job Mr. Lee.“ he added.

“Wait! Where is she by the way?” Jaejoong asked. “Don't worry sir, she's on her way now.” Mr. Lee replied as Jaejoong nodded in understanding, “ohh.. Ahm, do I look fine?” he asked nervously.

His secretary smiled at him, “Yes sir. No need to be nervous.” ”Do you think she will like this?” Jaejoong asked again. “Of course sir. Miss Boa loves you so she will like everything you prepared for your 2nd Anniversary.” Mr. Lee tried to cheer him up. Jaejoong nodded.

“Please sit first sir and I’ll go check if she's already arrived.” Mr. Lee said. “Okay.” Jaejoong replied. He then sat and wait for Boa. Minutes later, Boa already arrived. “This way Miss.” Mr. Lee lead the way as Boa followed.

Jaejoong saw Boa entering the restaurant with Mr. Lee. He stand up, “You’re finally here!” he pulled out the chair to help her sit. Boa sat as Jaejoong sat also.

Jaejoong handed her the flowers, “Here.” Boa just stared at the flowers. “It’s your favorite flowers right? White roses.” Jaejoong said. “Just put it back there.” Boa said. Jaejoong put it back, “Don’t you like it?” “I do but you can just place it there right?” Boa raised an eyebrow. Jaejoong nodded in understanding.

“Let’s just eat then.” Jaejoong offered but Boa didn’t give him a replied. She didn’t also start to eat. “It’s all your favorite foods. Try this.” he place the fork with steak in front of but Boa didn’t take it. She just stared at him.

Jaejoong can feel that there’s something wrong. He place the fork back to his plate, “Don’t you like steak? Then try this one.” he was about to get another food when Boa finally react, “I’m not hungry.”

“But all the foods here were your favorites so just but some.” he place the steak in front of again, trying her to bite some. He was smiling at that time. “I said I’m not hungry!” Boa said in a bit high voice as she slapped his hand causing the steak fall on the floor.

Jaejoong was shocked. He didn’t expect that, “Is there something wrong? Don’t you like my preparation for our 2nd anniversary? What do you want? Tell me so I can do it.” “I want break up.” she snapped.

“What?” Jaejoong asked, expecting he heard wrong but Boa repeated it, “I want to broke up with you.”

“Why? Did I made you upset? Is it because of these foods? I can ordered something different.” he tried to convince her. “No. You didn’t do anything wrong.” she snapped. “Then why? What's your reason of breaking up with me?”

“I just realize that I didn’t love you anymore.” Boa said. “No. That’s not true. You’re just kidding right?” Jaejoong said as he held her hand. “Sorry but it’s true and I’m also sorry but I love someone else now.”

Jaejoong stooped down still holding her hand and try to beg her, “Please Boa, don't do this to me. I love you. Don't broke up with me.” Boa pulled out her hand and stand up. “I'm sorry but I really want to broke up with you.” she said starting to leave Jaejoong.

“Wait!” Jaejoong said that made her stop. “Who’s that man? Who’s the man that you love?” he asked.

Boa look at him and said, “Your bestfriend.” Jaejoong raise an eyebrow, “You mean Yoochun?” Boa nodded, “I think he’s better than you.” she said and left. 

Jaejoong didn’t expect that his bestfriend stole his girlfriend. He know that Yoochun loves Boa but didn’t expected to happen that. Tears starting to fall from his eye, it’s the very first time he cried and it hurts.