Chapter 65

5 Pieces' Magnae (5)

Laughter is heard in the dressing-room. Emelia just read out a piece of an article that she found from the day before, where it says that Super Junior members are very concerned about Julia’s We Got Married life and that they seem more interested in it than Julia’s own members. Since yesterday’s episode, Julia received another text from Eunhyuk and she revealed on the program that Super Junior’s members want her to keep them updated about what is going on. Fans are very entertained by hearing it, saying that Super Junior is seniors and brothers for 5 Pieces, taking care of their juniors even when it comes to boys.

“SM is one big, happy family,” Carolina laughs, hugging Julia’s arm while laughing. They are all happy for the treatment they get in the agency family, how welcomed they were almost four years ago and how close they have gotten since.

Emelia keeps reading some articles, mentioning some out loud for the others to hear. When she is done, Hannah sits down with it – since it’s her laptop – while Emelia takes out her camera. “Who wants to pose for me?” Emelia asks and just a second later, Maria is posing in front of the camera together with Julia – Maria did force Julia to join her. When Hannah looks up behind her laptop, she laughs when seeing how Maria pulls off the strangest poses and somehow makes them work. It makes everyone laugh, actually. Hannah puts away the laptop and goes up to join the others; Carolina joins them too, and with some of the others in the room they become a whole group of friends with weird poses. Emelia can’t help but to laugh and later she will upload one of the pictures on 5 Pieces’ blog, writing “who has the weirdest pose?” The picture gets a lot of attention and fans are commenting like crazy in all kind of languages;

 

- “5P surely know how to make us all laugh! This picture is hilarious!!”

- “LOL XD I love how everyone is laughing and posing at the same time on the picture while Maria is the only one posing like a Diva XD And Carolina really can’t let go of their Baby Magnae, right?”

- “So this is what you are up to backstage? You seem to have so much fun; I wish I would be there with you!”

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

It is the start of a new week, and Hannah is back in the recording studio with Hyekyung and Pete to finish the recording of [Butterfly]. Hyekyung has apparently gone through some new changes since they recorded last time that he wants to go through with Hannah before they decide on what is better to do. They are all focusing on just the song for a start, since they know they won’t have too much time to record it. Because of their great teamwork, it goes pretty well. Ace, 5 Pieces’ kitten, is with them too. Hannah had entered the studio, happily announcing that she is in care of Ace now in the morning. During the recording, Ace is happily running around or gladly resting on the sofa until Hannah comes up to him and he happily follows her when she isn’t recording.

So since they finish a little earlier than planned, Hannah stays behind in the recording studio to wait for the meeting to start with the other members. She is sitting by the computer in the studio, chatting with Pete and Hyekyung who are still working or pretty much having fun with the recordings. Hyekyung also plays a little with Ace.

“Maria found this really good site, where a teenage girl is uploading things about me,” Hannah tells them when Hyekyung looks at what she is doing. “She is uploading pictures and gifs and funny things like… every day!”

“But I’m still curious why Maria found it, and how she found it,” Pete jokes. Maria always seems to find new sites – once she even showed Hyekyung a fan who had found over twenty pictures of Hyekyung, that not even he knew existed. Scary…

But the site is really fun. The background is a photo of Hannah from her solo [Burning] single, and the site starts to play music when you enter it – the song it first plays is [Switch], 5 Pieces’ song. Pete and Hyekyung laughs when they hear it before Hannah pauses the music on the site. Hyekyung takes Hannah’s seat to look through the site, interested in what he will find there. Hannah starts to play with Ace on the sofa.

Firstly, the site shows a writing that says ‘the reason why Hannah is everywhere on my site…’ followed by a gif (small clips) of Hannah smiling with her hand cutely on her cheek. She remembers it from an episode in Best of 5 after that Hyekyung shows it to her. He scrolls down on the site, finding an actually pretty picture from the concert of Hannah and Maria when they are standing with their arm around the other, slightly jumping so even on the picture you can see their hair jumping too. Another picture of Hannah where she is touching her hair, maybe taken from an airport but Hannah isn’t sure. There are just a bunch of photos of Hannah, one after another, some where the light of the picture has been changed so it looks better while others have just been very changed into black/white or more coloured. There are all kind of pictures, new to old, pictures from performances – which is pretty scary since it is of Hannah doing a cute expression or like with [Switch] where the dance is so hard that she is seriously focusing – and from airports, TV programs and group photos from magazines or albums.

Hyekyung finds several extremely short gifs that are put next to each other, as if they tell a story, and he is pretty surprised to see it is from the recent award show when 5 Pieces and FT Island sat around the same table. All gifs are shocking focused on the same; Hannah, feature Honggi. The first gif is of the two of them just glancing at each other (it looks like that at least) while the second gif is of Honggi glancing at Hannah, the third looks like they are saying something to each other, the fourth of them all standing up and clapping hands and it’s mostly of the two of them doing the same thing or glancing at each other. After all the gifs, it looks like just these have been re-blogged many times and there are a few messages from people below it like; ‘don’t you think it looks like they are a little angry at each other? Maybe they had a quarrel’. Hyekyung smiles at that, because fans are acting cute about it, thinking they had a “lovers fight”. The next is a picture from a magazine photo shooting that the two groups did together last year, of Hannah and Honggi on the street and slightly letting their fingers touch. Hannah is looking at the camera while Honggi looks somewhere else. The owner of the site has written ‘can anyone notice that I am a shipper of this couple? ^^,’

Hyekyung scrolls down, looking at other pictures and gifs. He knows how annoyed Hannah is about all the love fans gives to their imaginary couple, and now when they will be in the same drama – Hyekyung is really curious of how that will turn out. He is just about to ask Hannah about the drama when someone walks inside the recording studio. Ace happily runs down from the sofa, Hannah looks up since she had been lying down and playing with him, and Ace runs over to the guest.

“How’s it going?” Jonghyun asks with a smile, seeing Hannah sitting up in the sofa and he sits down on his heels to pick up Ace who greets him so gladly.

“Yo, Jonghyun,” Pete greets him friendly.

“I’m looking through fan pictures of our pretty Bunny here,” Hyekyung chuckles. Jonghyun sits down next to Hannah with Ace, seeing from there the computer screen Hyekyung is by. “And I was just about to ask Hannah about the drama she will be in. But I guess that can wait.”

Hannah has mentioned it to Jonghyun, but she hasn’t said that Honggi will be in the same drama. She cuddles with Ace who puts his forepaws on Hannah’s legs but keeps his back on Jonghyun’s. They all also know that because of the drama, Hannah’s solo single will be released later in the year. Date hasn’t been confirmed. Jonghyun asks how the song is going – since they don’t seem to be working on it.

“Don’t let him listen to it,” Hannah quickly tells Pete who just smiles and says he won’t play it.

“Why not?” Jonghyun sounds surprised. “Remember that I still have to get revenge for the other day.”

“But you didn’t tell me about the song in first place.”

“Are you seriously still upset about that?” Hyekyung can’t help but to in. though he and Pete enjoys the little love joking between them, it is still about little things that is just to laugh about. Hannah grimaces at him and picks up Ace to give him more attention. Jonghyun smilingly gives Hannah a peck on the cheek and she smiles at him and gives him a peck on the lips before she gives Ace a peck too.

“I think we should get going,” Hannah tells Ace, knowing the meeting will start in a while. She thanks Hyekyung and Pete for the morning and when she is heading up she leans to Jonghyun to give him a kiss. “Do you have time later?”

“Text me after the meeting,” Jonghyun tells her.

Hannah goes to the first meeting, which is about the group’s comeback album for the later half of the year. She is with her members there and for the next meeting after they are also together. The two meetings are for a while and it gets tiring to sit there and listen. When the meeting has ended, Hannah checks her phone again to text Jonghyun. She texted him before too, and now she heads to SHINee’s practice room to watch the last of it.

Quietly she sits down on the side, trying to not interrupt the practice. Once it ends, Hannah greets everyone politely because of the teachers and dancers and she is warmly greeted by everyone else. Jonghyun looks really charismatic, again wearing a tank top for the practice. It’s hot. He calmly tells Hannah when he comes up to her with a bottle of water that he is going to through some things with the others, so it will take another ten minutes. They decide to meet at one of the rooms in the building, and Hannah gets their first. Ace is with the others, so she is alone in the room. She lies down on the sofa in the resting room to wait for Jonghyun to come. She is tired; of course, since the only time she can actually rest is when they are at the apartment and the only time they are at the apartment is when they go to sleep. If it isn’t performances or a schedule like that, the group is always practicing – vocal or dance, or body. Today, even if she has just spent the day at the agency, it has been a tiring day.

“Tired?” Jonghyun wonders when he comes inside the room, seeing Hannah with her eyes closed. She mumbles for answer and sits up when he comes over to the sofa, and when he sits down next to her she rests her head at his arm.

She smiles. “You’re sweaty.”

Jonghyun chuckles, since he has put on a cardigan but still she notices. “You don’t have any more schedule tonight?” he asks. She has vocal practice, she tells him, and Jonghyun says he also has practice. They just sit and chat for a while, but Hannah notices it is something on Jonghyun’s mind. When she asks what it is, he asks her if she doesn’t have anything to tell him. She looks confused at him, seeing how he gets slightly annoyed, and he asks if she wants to tell him anything about the drama.

“Apparently, Kibum had heard from Jaejin that Honggi will also be acting in a drama soon. That drama is also for SBS, and surprisingly, it has the same name as the drama you will be in,” Jonghyun tells her in an irritated tone. Hannah opens , slightly surprised too. She has forgotten that FT Island and SHINee stays in touch too… She didn’t see that coming. “Were you ever going to tell me anything about that?”

Hannah sees how annoyed he is at her, and she remembers something her members had told her to use to him a while back on another Honggi matter. She clears , hoping he can’t see how nervous she is that he caught her off-guard like that. She had planned to tell him, she just didn’t know when or how.

“I didn’t think it would be such a big deal.”

That didn’t seem to be a good thing to say because Jonghyun looks like he is about to get up out of anger and start to scream. He looks rather angry when looking at her, a mix of anger and disappointment is in his voice when he asks why it wouldn’t be a big deal that his girlfriend is in the same drama as her ex, and they will both have big roles. “I’m tired to hear about you two all the time, Hannah. Fans believe in that you and Honggi are together, and you keep doing things to make them believe it. And now a drama?”

“So what do you want me to do? I’m not the one setting up the schedules, Jonghyun. The duet and the drama, it’s not like I asked to do it with Honggi. I’m annoyed at it too, because wherever I go, Honggi seems to appear. I can’t do anything about it, Jonghyun.”

“What about us then?” Jonghyun asks. “I am dying to be able to go out with you, Hannah, without being worried anyone will see us or we are caught.”

Hannah doesn’t say anything; she just takes a deep breath and looks at him. If it wasn’t for Honggi, their relationship wouldn’t be so complicated. She still wouldn’t want to reveal it to public, because of 5 Pieces. Jonghyun stays quiet after saying that too, looking at her. He wants to know what she thinks, why Maria tells him that Hannah gets upset about that Honggi pops up everywhere but then she doesn’t show it in front of him.

“I don’t want you to avoid talking about things with me,” he then says in a low voice, glancing down before he looks at her again. “If you didn’t tell me that Honggi was going to be in the same drama because you knew I would be angry about it, I still want you to tell me. If you don’t tell me … I don’t know what to think.”

Hannah nods, unable to look at him now. She bites her lip to prevent a yawn when she looks down. Jonghyun sighs, moves closer and puts his arm around her before he puts his face by her neck, resting it on her shoulder. He is also tired, she knows that. She takes his hand in hers, holding it with both of her hands, apologizing in a whisper.

“Just … don’t be too close to him at the set,” he tells her with his lips against her neck and Hannah smiles.

“Jonghyun!” she shouts with a laugh when he kisses her neck and she falls back in the sofa to not be tickled by his lips. Jonghyun moves closer to her, singing in a whisper *I have been CAUGHT by A BUTTERFLY* beautifully, but it makes Hannah laugh and he smiles charmingly at her. “Hyekyung played it for you?”

“Its revenge,” Jonghyun tells her and gives her a kiss. “You’re my nabi.”

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 28th: 5 Pieces Fills Music Core With Charisma Through [Switch]

Headline 28th: Did Super Junior Members Tell Julia To Keep Them Updated About Her Marriage On We Got Married?

Headline 28th: Super Junior Shows Their Senior & Older Brother Feeling To 5 Pieces’ Julia On We Got Married

 

Headline 29th: 5 Pieces Performs [Switch] On Inkigayo

Headline 29th: Maria Goes Crazy Seeing Shinhwa Signs Outside!