Chapter 49 - Headlines

5 Pieces' Magnae (5)

HEADLINE: MOST SURPRISING ARTIST OF 2011 VOTED TO BE 5 PIECES!

Though a lot of things happened in 2011 with KARA last year, Wonder Girls made a comeback and a lot of other artists impressed during the year, through a recent vote it was proved that no group surprised as much as 5 Pieces. After the Music Festivals at the end of the year, 5 Pieces seemed to had impressed the most with their concepts and performances that were different for each stage.

5 Pieces made their comeback in August with a shocking concept that both 5 Pieces and their fans doubted at first. But when 5 Pieces made their comeback with the second full-length album [I Love You], their fans loved the concept and it also made a lot of people say that 5 Pieces can pull off any concept.

Different from their normal charismatic stages, 5 Pieces showed in the year 2011 that they can be cute and adorable just as great as they can be charismatic and cool.  With a different kind of concept, the second album showed a new vibe of sounds from the group, but even if many songs were very different from 5 Pieces’ image, most of the songs reached the music charts right away and the main title song [I Love You] stayed on TOP 20 for over four months, which is more than impressive.

Due to the big popularity of the group, 5 Pieces went through a touch schedule and caused fans to worry a lot with their activities. Though struggling a lot with their health, 5 Pieces managed to pull through every single performance that they kept being praised for their good live singing and performing. Even on the verge of falling apart, the members of 5 Pieces met their fans with bright smiles.

But even if 2011 was filled with a tough schedule, the girl-group was brought more international support than before. They were guests on Ellen DeGeneres Show in America and also appeared several times in European TV where they were praised for their skills and popularity that has gone world-wide. The group has also made their debut in Japan where the fans are going crazy over the unique Pieces of One.

Impressing with their cute concept and entertaining personalities, 5 Pieces were only active the later half of the year but they made sure to make their stamp strong of 2011 as their cute year. The group that keeps impressing and improving surely surprised the world with their growing popularity and fame and fans are looking forward to see what 5 Pieces will bring out next.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

HEADLINE: FAN CAUGHT VIDEO OF SHINEE’S JONGHYUN & 5 PIECES’ HANNAH WALKING TOGETHER LATE AT NIGHT

Late last night, a fan caught two idols leaving SM Entertainment’s main office. After following them a little, the fan saw who the two idols were. It was none other than SHINee’s Jonghyun and 5 Pieces’ Hannah. The two idols were caught on video when taking a walk late at night, looking to enjoy the night air and each other’s company.

The fan followed the two for quite some time, finding out that the two idols where just taking a walk and talking didn’t bring much more excitement than that they were walking together at that hour. But the fact that the two of them met up so late at night for a walk have made fans start to wonder and rumours are spreading that it might be something going on between the idols.

Fans have looked up proof of their close relationship and it seems to be a lot of it since a while back. Fans are sharing pictures of Jonghyun and Hannah standing next to each other and also videos from SM Town’s concert where Jonghyun was jumping up and down with his arm around Hannah. A making of video from the concert also shows the two of them talking in the background and fans have suddenly gone crazy that no one have taken much notice of it before.

A few months ago, Jonghyun was caught on a date with a mysterious woman. The two of them were taking a walk late in the evening but no one has known who it is because no one caught her face. SM Entertainment quiet it down by saying Jonghyun isn’t dating anyone at the moment, but fans have now started to wonder if it might be 5 Pieces’ Hannah.

Comments on the rumours are like;

“Now when I think of it they are both the y and short members in each group =D”

And “As a couple they look very adorable. Many of the pictures and videos of them they look very happy”

But there are also a lot of fans asking if Hannah is cheating on FT Island’s Honggi or if they have broken up as the two of them have been rumoured to be dating for quite some time.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

HEADLINE: SM ENTERTAINMENT EXPLAINS SHINEE & 5 PIECES CLOSE FRIENDSHIP TO CLEAR OFF POSSIBLE DATING RUMOURS

Just the other day the rumours started to spread of SHINee’s Jonghyun and 5 Pieces’ Hannah maybe dating after being caught taking a walk late at night just the two of them. Fans have found a lot of clops and pictures of the two of them from different occasions in the past years, and SM Entertainment spoke up about it to clear off the rumours.

“SHINee and 5 Pieces share a really close friendship since they are around the same age and met when both of them were rookies. SHINee had barely debuted when 5 Pieces came to Korea, so they have shared a lot of things together. Both groups are often meeting up when their schedule is familiar for the day. Jonghyun and Hannah took a walk the other day after both had spent the whole day practicing, and the reason they took the walk so late was in hope they wouldn’t have to hide their identities,” a representative of SM Entertainment told.

It has been showed that 5 Pieces and SHINee do have a really close friendship and fans have noticed that what they have earlier said is ‘proof of them being a couple’ about Jonghyun and Hannah is in fact proof of their close friendship as it stretches back to their debut time.

The representative kept saying: “5 Pieces’ concert is coming up and 5 Pieces is preparing their comeback. Both groups are working very hard. Ever since their debut, the two groups have been able to ask each other for advice, so please don’t misunderstand their friendship.”

Fans like that the two groups are getting along so well and that they aren’t afraid to show their friendship. They are patiently waiting for both 5 Pieces’ first concert and SHINee’s comeback.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

HEADLINE 03RD: SM ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES 5 PIECES ACTIVITIES FOR FIRST HALF OF 2012, INCLUDING SOLO ACTIVITIES

5 Pieces will start their first solo concert ‘Moon Child’ on January 6th in Seoul and they will then go to other Asian countries such as Japan and China for the tour. But what more will 5 Pieces be doing in 2012?

SM Entertainment recently in an interview told about some of 5 Pieces activities for the first half of 2012.

“5 Pieces will first start off their tour this weekend and they will visit fans around Asia this year with the tour. Since it is their first concert, 5 Pieces have prepared a lot for fans to look forward to. Beside from the tour, members of 5 Pieces will in the first half of 2012 have activities outside the group.”

Emelia, who in 2010 made a big impression with her Korean solo debut in the song [Strong], has already been announced that she will make a solo debut in Japan as well.

“Emelia, who originally has been very interested in Japan, will be the first member of 5 Pieces to release a solo song in Japan,” SM Entertainment said. “The other members are planning to have activities in Korea. Carolina will have her radio and the other members are planning on their things too. Hannah, who made a solo debut in Korea the same year as Emelia, will make a comeback this year. You can look forward to see a lot of 5 Pieces with their solo activities the first half of this year beside from their tour.”

5 Pieces have already raised the expectations for their tour that it has been noted as one of the things to look forward to in 2012. After announcing solo activities for both Hannah and Emelia, fans are wondering whether the other members of the group will make their solo debuts soon and they are also looking forward to see what new hits Emelia and Hannah will release. Since both Emelia and Hannah made impressive solo debuts in 2010 that showed their individual charm, fans are excited to know if they can stand up to the expectations even if the group impress with their performances over and over again.

Solo activities and the tour is what so far has been announced for 5 Pieces the first half of 2012, but more things can pop up. To leave everyone wondering, SM Entertainment announced that something special will be showed on the second day of 5 Pieces concert. Everyone is now wondering what it can be about.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 03rd: SM Entertainment Explains SHINee & 5 Pieces Close Friendship To Clear Off Possible Dating Rumours

Headline 03rd: SM Entertainment Announces 5 Pieces Activities For First Half Of 2012, Including Solo Activities

Headline 03rd: D-3 For 5 Pieces Concert Countdown Is Reminded Through A Photo From 5 Pieces Practice Room

Headline 03rd: SM Entertainment Ads 5 Pieces ‘Moon Child’ Concert In Philippines

Headline 03rd: 5 Pieces 日本における Airs Episode 4, Hannah Again Is Praised For Her Japanese