Chapter 04

5 Pieces' Magnae (5)

Morning comes to the people in New York, and it is like a movie how Jonghyun is sleeping with his girlfriend in the same bed with the white quilts over their bodies. His eyes are closed and he is enjoying every second of peaceful silence, hearing her breathe next to him.

Hannah is sleeping close to him, on the side facing him, with her arm over his chest. Jonghyun takes a deep breathe when she moves her leg over his, knowing that she is and her is touching him. It is almost that he wants to kiss her, but he doesn’t since she is sleeping.

Hannah moves her head a little, as if she is very comfortable lying like that. Jonghyun turns his head a little to the side, and he can’t help but to give her a peck on her hair. He then goes back to sleep.

Twenty minutes later, Hannah wakes up. She smiles and lies still for a few seconds, looking like she is hugging Jonghyun since her arm is still over his chest. She then blushes when she gets to her sense, realising it is Jonghyun she is sleeping with. She leans back and quietly puts one of the two quilts around her body so she can get up.

“Where are you going?” a tired and y mumbling comes from her side. Hannah turns around, now sitting up and she smiles at Jonghyun who barely has opened his eyes. He reaches his hand for hers, but he doesn’t reach.

“Its morning,” Hannah simply answers.

Jonghyun groans tiredly and turns around to lie on his back. “That doesn’t mean we have to get up…”

“We have to go to the gym,” Hannah tells him and gets on her knees to crawl to the end of the bed. Jonghyun quickly grabs her wrist when he can reach it and he pushes her down to him on the bed. Though his whole body seems lighter by hearing her laugh he is too tired to show it on the outside. He holds on to her, ignoring her struggle.

“Just ten more minutes?” he asks in her ear in that y voice. “I want to have this moment for ten more minutes.”

Hannah stops to struggle and looks at him. She tries to cover her newly woken up face by putting her arm over her face.

“You’re y, so I’ll stay,” she tells him shyly. It makes Jonghyun smile and he gives her a kiss on her arm.

“You’re ier,” he tells her and puts his arm around her waist. Hannah quickly laughs and tries to take his hand away. Jonghyun is smiling happily and turns to lie on his back again so Hannah lies a little over him. She looks down at him with hair in her face.

“If I was reborn, I would still want you as my boyfriend,” she tells him quietly and gives him a peck on the chest before hurrying up from the bed out of embarrassment. Jonghyun’s smile gets wider and he hurries after her. He grabs the second quilt to take around him, but he lets go of it to not let Hannah run away from him – not because she has anywhere to run. He reaches the quilt around her body, and when he takes it he turns Hannah around and pulls her in his arms, both of them laughing.

“Say that again,” he whispers and kisses her.

“Say what?” Hannah asks playfully and giggles when he puts his nose up to hers.

“I love you,” he tells her, his whole face filled with love.

“I love you too,” Hannah tells him and holds tighter to the quilt with blushing cheeks. “You should get dressed.”

“You shouldn’t,” he smirks and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

But they both still get dressed. Hannah puts on Jonghyun’s shirt that he had used before going to bed the day before, wearing a tank top under it and she also has a pair of jeans shorts. With the shirt on, you can almost not see the shorts. Her hair is a mess after that she went to bed when her hair still was wet and Jonghyun smiles when he sees it.

While brushing their teeth, Jonghyun gets his cell phone to answer a text from Key. He stands by the bathrooms door when answering, but he suddenly gets this smirk in his face when glancing at Hannah brushing her teeth. He takes up his cell phone and tells Hannah to look at him. The moment she looks at him, he presses a button and the cell phone says *click*

“Jonghyun!” Hannah bursts out in surprise and hurries over to take away the picture. Jonghyun lets go of the toothbrush in his mouth to keep the cell phone away from her, laughing while Hannah calls his name again.

But a few minutes later, he is stuck with his cell phone and taking pictures of Hannah and himself. He sits down on the bed to take pictures of himself and secretly let Hannah be visibly packing behind him. Hannah notices it and jumps up on the bed. She puts her arms around his neck from behind and Jonghyun smiles widely when he takes the picture. The next picture he turns to kiss her on the cheek – he will melt when looking at that picture later, to see Hannah having her eyes strictly closed with a huge smile in her whole face. The pictures are adorable and they both look very happy.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

The rehearsals are hilarious. Hannah is nervous, since it is their second performance in America – 5 Pieces second performance outside Asia – but they are all fooling around during the rehearsals to not feel the nervousness as much.

“Let me go!” Hannah jokes with laughs and shakes the hand holding on to her arm. She gets out of Yoona’s grip but gives her a hug to apologize before running over to the stage since 5 Pieces’ name was called.

Julia takes Hannah’s hand when she joins them on the stage for their first rehearsal. The staff explains for them what to do and how to do it before the girls takes their positions and waits for the music to start. Emelia is about to start too soon, to their rehearsal starts off with a smile.

[Get Out!] from their last year’s mini album starts to play as the next song and while doing the rehearsal, members of SNSD and Super Junior are in front of the stage, jumping and pretending to be crazy fans. Maria loves it and does some weird moves, getting a loud scream from SNSD’s Sooyoung.

Eunhyuk imitates the way Emelia raps when the girls are heading out from the main stage. Emelia raps coolly in her dark voice.

Hannah can’t wait for the concert to start.

After their rehearsal she watches SHINee’s rehearsal with Donghae. They watch it in silence at first, but then Donghae can’t hide his curiosity, asking if Ellen DeGeneres is coming to the concert. She is! 5 Pieces had invited her to thank for letting them be on her show, and they were told that Ellen would come to the concert! Nervously, Hannah stutters when answering. It is not because it is Donghae who asks, it’s because it is Ellen DeGeneres – THE Ellen!

Hannah heads backstage. She bows when meeting BoA – she is still polite and nervous around BoA – but a little later when she reaches some tables Hannah is greeted by Taeyeon with a hug. Over Taeyeon’s shoulder Hannah waves at Yuri who comes up to them, talking about the salad Hannah wanted for dinner.

Hannah gives out a laugh when Yuri taps her on the and when Hannah throws her hand after Yuri who walks away; Taeyeon taps Hannah on the too. It is a friendly gesture, but Hannah isn’t used to have people touch her .

Yuri – who was about to walk away – laughs when she sees that a camera for MBC’s SM Town special caught them. Instead of panicking she looks very calm. Hannah comes up next to her with Taeyeon, all of them smiling.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

“It’s daring,” Emelia looks a little upset. She glances at Hannah who is just smiling. In the middle of waiting for their final rehearsal, Hannah checks allkpop and finds an article about her self.

The article is basically from one picture that Hannah had uploaded after being to the gym. On the picture you can see both Hannah and Jonghyun sweaty at the gym – no intimate – and Hannah had written to the picture when she uploaded it on twitter that she got some good company by Jonghyun while working out to look good for the concert.

Fans had reacted like crazy on the picture, some commenting that both Hannah and Jonghyun looks hot sweating on the picture while others had commented that they don’t have to work out since they look good anyway.

“But it’s fun,” Hannah tells Emelia, “since not a single person is suspecting anything. Look, someone here just wrote that our friendship is cute.”

Hannah and Emelia keep talking about the comments when they are heading back to the stage for the final rehearsal. Fans are already gathered outside, waiting to be let inside even if it is a while left. Everyone are ready to get up on the stage with stage outfits and make-up, even 5 Pieces even if their final rehearsal isn’t done yet.

Manager Park takes Hannah’s cell phone that Emelia is holding when they reach the stage and the girls’ heads up together. They are happily taking their microphones and Hannah smiles when Taemin is in front of her, still standing on the stage after their rehearsal.

She does high-five with Taemin before watching him get off the stage to join s sitting by the stage. Jonghyun smiles stupidly at her and Hannah smiles before Emelia put her arm around her to lead her to the middle of the stage.

Hannah is wearing an outfit that matches the concepts for both the  hip hop song [Get Out!] that they performed last year as a follow-up song for their mini album and then [Once Upon A Time] from their first album. It is the first set of outfit they have, even if it isn’t for the songs they will rehearse now.

They start to rehearse for their two final songs, [I Love You] first. Those by the stage are happily following along and 5 Pieces are happily rehearsing on the stage to the fun song. Hannah does cute grimaces during the song, reaching her tongue out at Julia when dancing next to her and Julia reaches her tongue out back at her.

[I Love You] is just a fun song, which is why fans back in Korea loved to watch them perform it since they showed that it was fun.

When the song ends, [Hey! Hey! Hey!] starts right away. This is actually the first time Hannah performs the song with her members, even if they have practiced it a lot together.

*HEY!* Hannah starts off, almost missing her beginning.

*HE-HEY, IT’S ME* Carolina sings

Emelia suddenly makes the music stop, and in English says that she can’t hear anything through her in-ear. While they fix that, Hannah and Carolina are fooling around behind her, punching the air towards each other, smiling happily.

Hannah hits Carolina playfully on the arm when they are taking their positions to finish the rehearsal. They all laugh when Julia stands next to Hannah – on the wrong side – and she runs cutely over to the other side just as the music starts.

The start to sing to the song again and they finish their rehearsal. The moment the rehearsal ends, Hannah gets nervous and on the way down she gives a jump and hits Maria on the shoulder, saying the concert is starting soon. Maria just tells her to not hit her.

Everyone is waiting for the concert to start. Hannah sees Yoona on the way to their room, and she puts her arms around her.

“It’s starting,” Hannah whines.

“It’s not starting yet,” Yoona laughs.

Hannah still whines, but she goes with her members, saying she will come back after fixing her make-up one last time. The moment she reaches the room she gets a bottle of water and her cell phone, listening to Maria working on what they will say to the fans during the concert.

The moment Hannah takes a sip of the water from the bottle; she glances at the door when seeing someone enter. She almost chokes the water when seeing Ellen DeGeneres, followed by her own cameras. Hannah’s eyes widen and she bows in habit to greet.

They all shake hand, and Hannah’s eyes can’t stop staring at Ellen. She is in the same room as a celebrity! Not Korean celebrity, but WORLD celebrity! And it’s ELLEN! Hannah is mostly staring and looking nervous, hearing Ellen comment on that she saw their rehearsal just now – which makes Hannah wonder what embarrassing things she did – and that she thought it was really cool and funny.

“And before, I talked to some of your fans waiting outside,” Ellen tells in a way only she can, “They are all really looking forward to see your performance, and personally I can understand them, since I saw how great your rehearsal was.”

The girls just thank her.an

 

After talking a little, 5 Pieces introduces the SM Town family for her. Tiffany shows her fluent English when greeting Ellen and Ellen keeps commenting and being her usual self.

A little later, Ellen goes to take her seat, saying she will look forward to the concert. It is the final preparations backstage for the artists as the fans are taking their seats. Hannah stays in her room at first, drinking water with a nervous face expression. Key comes inside to see if he left a bracelet in there before.

“Ellen is watching,” Hannah says and looks up at Mi Young – stylist. “She is watching, she is watching, she is watching.”

“Hannah is panicking!” Key calls for whoever is around to hear. Hannah is shaking her hands, so nervous about the performance and that THE Ellen is in the audience to watch 5 PIECES perform.

Hannah whines when Maria comes inside the room. “Ellen is watching, Ellen is watching!”

“Don’t panic,” Maria tells her and puts down her cell phone to walk over to Hannah.

“I’m panicking!” Hannah whines, looking like she is going to cry.

“Don’t! I’ll start panic too! So stop!” Maria tells her and hits Hannah on the arm. “Stop!”

They are like two idiots, telling each other they are panicking and to stop panicking. After letting it out, they are taking deep breathes together, calming down.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Five minutes later, Hannah is standing in the corridor backstage. She greets Changmin when he walks by her on his way to his room. She smiles when he reaches his hand out for her and they kind of do a lazy high five, exchanging just a few words to encourage each other for the concert.

Hannah looks in front of her and she smiles when seeing a MBC camera come up to her.

“We are at Square- ah, oh my, Madison Square Garden,” Hannah laughs over her mistake and she apologizes. “It’s 5 Pieces first time in New York, and I think we should thank SM Town for giving us so many chances to be in different countries like this.”

She is given a question and answers. “Honestly, I was surprised when we came here and people were screaming our names. There are fans of 5 Pieces in New York, and it surprised me at first. Now I’m just thankful.”

“She is thankful for many things,” Yoona says next to Hannah, appearing from behind. Hannah gives out a sudden laugh and turns around to hit her, but she barely touches Yoona because of the camera. Yoona keeps on. “Hannah thanked the guards before too.”

“Someone should thank them,” Hannah tells Yoona and the two of them gets quiet when their eyes meet. A second later they both gives an eye smile and Yoona puts her thin arm around Hannah.

“We are all thankful for everything,” she says to the camera and Hannah nods.

“I’m thankful for that Yoona Unnie is my friend,” Hannah says.

Yoona says in a funny voice; “I’m thankful for that Hannah is my friend.”

“You are?” Hannah imitates her.

“I am,” Yoona answers in the same voice and they laughs when hugging each other.

The camera leaves them and Hannah follows Yoona to one of the screens to watch the audience that is being filmed. Everyone is walking around at this time, the last minutes before it starts. Hannah, Yoona and Leeteuk cheers f(x) on when they walks by to head to the stage, being the first ones to perform.

Hannah doesn’t know why everyone looks so calm. F(x) even poses for the camera where the photo will be uploaded on facebook before they go up on the stage, while Hannah is nervously watching from the side.

Before 5 Pieces turn comes, Hannah meets up with Maria. The two girls hug each other and a little later they are ready to go up on the stage.

“Who are we?” Maria asks for the pep-talk.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 22nd: [One and Only] MV Teaser Seems To Have A Light Concept, But 5P’s Beauty Stuns Fans

Headline 22nd: 5 Pieces Keeps Updating Fans With Beautiful Pictures From New York

Headline 23rd: Fans Crazy Over The Picture Hannah Uploaded From The Gym in New York

Headline 23rd: 5 Pieces Uploads Pretty Rehearsal Pictures From SM Town Concert

 

xxx. devonalias - I don't know what happened with chapter 3, I don't really know how this page works ... I can't change the text because it says it is like all the other chapters... :/