Chapter 31

5 Pieces' Magnae (5)

The second day in France before heading to Berlin in Germany is just as successful as day one. In Berlin they are also met by fans, and the two events they have are just as crowded as in Paris. On Wednesday they are in Munich, also in Germany, where they only have one even before they go to Poland. Wherever they go, they are met by happy fans.

When they were in Germany, Carolina had filmed with a camera to upload on their blog for their fans. She had started out filming herself when they were walking out on the street after eating at a restaurant. But behind her, several meters away, fans could easily catch Maria walking with her arm around Hannah, the two of them being in another world pointing at things they walked by. Then Emelia popped up, she just walked straight by in the background. She then walked back the other direction. And she came closer, and appeared right behind Carolina with her scary face. Carolina kept talking, not noticing anything and then when Emelia starts to kind of do grimaces a few meters behind Carolina, Maria pops up next to her and joins. The most hilarious part was when Hannah shouted from the back and everyone turned around and Carolina noticed the two behind her; let us just say fans got to catch some of the ‘fighting idol’ again.

“You really love that site, don’t you?” Hannah smiles when she leans over to look at what Maria is doing on the laptop. They are at the moment heading to Stockholm, the capital of their home country. After some crazy days in France, German and Poland, the girls are excited to see how Sweden will welcome them.

“I love it, and it loves me,” Maria answers and shows a picture of her self on tumblr – Maria’s new addiction. Hannah laughs when seeing the picture, because it is a hilarious picture of Maria taken from some program. Maria still loves it. “And they are still uploading these beautiful, amazing and poetic things from MAMA. Ours are really beautiful.”

“What’s that?” Hannah asks when Maria rolls by something on the screen. She rolls back up and laughs with ‘ah, that one’ tone. It is a gif from Best of 5 when f(x) had been guests, and the gif is of Julia and Krystal when they are doing the card kissing game.

“Fans love this part,” Maria chuckles at the gif. “I even saw a comment on that we are enjoying the card kissing too much. Ah, and someone even said that you and Amber were enjoying it waaaay too much.”

“Why?” Hannah whines.

“You were giggling and embarrassed and you two were just so adorable,” Maria answers, her face showing that she is remembering it. Hannah laughs and hits her on the arm, saying they were embarrassed but not enjoying it. Maria just smiles happily and rolls down a little more, stopping whenever something about her self pops up. They are both smiling when seeing a picture of all five together on the red carpet.

“This one must be new,” Hannah says and points at a gif of Maria laughing with her head back. Her head go up and down, up and down in the gif; which means she looks pretty insane. Maria laughs and agrees before she remembers something and says she will show some really fun thing she saw earlier. Maria starts to look for something particular.

Maria laughs by herself when she finds what she has been looking for and she shows it for Hannah who quietly watches the macros. The macros are of Maria from when she a while ago was on Running Man. One picture is of her walking calmly, with the funny text saying ‘the princess never runs’. The next one is of Yoo Jaesuk from Running Man turning around, the text ‘hurry up’ and a third of Maria with a peaceful expression saying ‘the princess never runs’ again.

Hannah laughs when reading it. Maria’s expression really says what it stands. Maria shows another macro that she even has saved, and the photo is from Life of Pieces. The picture is of Maria sitting on a chair in the dressing room with one leg over the other and the text says ‘Maria sits like a boss’.

They arrive at the airport of their home country. Hearing the people around them speaking in Swedish makes Carolina’s knees week – she says that and almost falls on the floor – and all of them have to admit that it feels good to come there.

“It’s been half a year since we came here last time,” Julia says, holding on to Hannah’s arm when they are walking from the plane. Hannah nods and Carolina is just about to comment when loud screams around the corner makes their faces turn into shock.

Manager Park tells them to wait as police men comes over to them through the airport. Emelia comfortably asks the police men in Swedish if there are a lot of people out there – since they have seen it. The police men say it is like an American artist coming; and that is big.

Nervously the girls walks around the corner and they are met by loud screaming fans that are waving placards. Someone screams so high and much that her voice cracks. For all the time 5 Pieces have been at this airport, it is the first time it has been this crazy. In January almost a year ago when they came to Sweden they had mostly been met by reporters, but this time they are surrounded by fans and reporters at it was told they would arrive.

Julia and Hannah are inseparable when they walk out the airport. Until now they have kind of been unknown in Sweden, so going back has been like returning to the world where they were normal teenagers. The feeling now isn’t the same.

They take in on hotel after arriving in the city. Since it is already late they just went to eat before heading to the hotel. Hannah lies down in her bed, sharing hotel room with only Julia for the first time in a while. Julia is talking nonstop now when they are in Sweden; using Swedish to communicate. They both laughs when they talk because they rarely talk in Swedish anymore, since they have their rules of talking the language of the country they are in – at least in Korea and Japan, which are the countries they have been in for the past months.

“Ha-ha, Yoona sent me a text,” Hannah laughs when checking her cell phone. She is comfortably lying in the bed in her pyjamas, rolling around on her back to read the text; “’even if you are so far away from me, I can still hear your voice in my head. You are thinking of me again, aren’t you? I am thinking of you too. Or your song is just playing on the radio. Hurry back soon, my love’”

Julia laughs when hearing the text, saying the texts Yoona and Hannah write to each other never makes sense.

“Its fun,” Hannah giggles and starts to write a reply for Yoona.

“But it has been a crazy week,” Julia says and sits down on her bed after turning off the lamp in the bathroom. She then laughs when saying; “Did you hear what that guy said to me when we were in Berlin?” She keeps on when Hannah shows a reaction. “First, he said that my German is good, and then he asked me if I had learnt German because I want to marry someone from Germany! And he winked at me!”

Hannah had burst out laughing after hearing her mention marriage. Julia looks like she can’t believe it and the two girls keeps chatting even after that they have gone under the quilts.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 05th: Part 2 With FT Island On Best of 5! Airs

Headline 05th: Special Calendar 2012 With 5 Pieces Release – Sold Out in Stores Within Minutes

 

Headline 06th: 5 Pieces Releases Japanese Debut Single [I Love You] Including Japanese Versions Of [I Love You] + [Hey! Hey! Hey!]

Headline 06th: Over 10,000 Fans Lines Up Outside Fan Meeting To Catch A Glimpse Of 5 Pieces In Berlin

Headline 06th: 5 Pieces’ Emelia & Julia Impresses With Good German Communication With Fans At Fan-Meeting

Headline 06th: Emelia Catches All The Attention On Today’s Strong Heart – For Her Strong Heart

Headline 06th: Emelia Talks About Antis On Strong Heart + Funny Story From New York

Headline 06th: 5 Pieces’ [I Love You] Debuts Second On Japanese Oricon Chart

 

Headline 07th: SM Entertainment “5 Pieces Represents Music From The World, For The World”

Headline 07th: 5 Pieces Makes Europeans Go Crazy

Headline 06th: 5 Pieces Charms Europeans With Their Down To Earth Personalities

 

Headline 08th: 5 Pieces’ Concert In Osaka Sold Out Within 3 Minutes

Headline 08th: 5 Pieces Arrives To Their Home Country, Shows The Power Of Kpop

Headline 08th: Swedish TV Reports 5 Pieces Arrival To Sweden!