Chapter 60

5 Pieces' Magnae (5)

A simple long shirt in white with a thin fabric easily reveals the natural and goddess-like shape of the teenage girl whenever she moves. Her legs are clearly visible and though the shirt isn’t close-fitting it still reveals her beautiful S-line from all sides whenever her arm moves and the fabric changes position. The long dirty blonde hair is a little dishevelled as if she just woke up and the make up is simple for the skin but thicker around the eyes. When her hand goes up to her hair, the long sleeves for her shirt is ed at the end and slides down her arm towards her elbow and the soft colour of her manicured nails disappears in to her hair.

The staffs, both male and female, are all stunned. The girl in front of the camera is y, definitely, but she looks so innocent and sad at the same time. Something about what’s in front of them makes forget their own duties to watch the filming.

The sad but strong song that is playing is paused and a blanket is given to the blonde teenager. The blanket is put around her waist so her legs are hidden and she walks up to the director by the table to look through what they just filmed. Hannah is nervous around the staff, not just to be there and film the music video without her members, but that she is filming the music video for her own song that she has written and recorded. Her outfit is embarrassing too, but the director gives her confidence by telling her that she did really well there and there but she could do something different on that part.

[I CRY] is a song sung from her heart. It has a deep meaning and both Hannah and the director wants the music video to show the deep meaning that is heard through the song. Hannah is working hard on the music video the whole day, and after some hours she is standing on the set with a background that looks like a street. She is the only thing the cameras focus on; the background is showed through the camera even if it’s dark.

“Perfect,” the director whispers for his crew and he does a motion for Hannah to go on while they are filming and the music playing. Hannah is so into the song that when she had closed her eyes and opened them again, she was tearier than earlier. The director loves it.

Once it is a break, Hannah goes to the side and Yong Hyun is helping her with the tears and making sure the make-up looks like it should. Hannah didn’t have any trouble to start crying, but she has a trouble to stop once she has begun. She awkwardly laughs, saying she just can’t make it stop as the tears keeps coming. But it’s good, because she has to cry most of the filming, more or less.

The filming goes well. They end the day’s schedule and Hannah thanks the staff and everyone at the filming for their hard work. They will meet tomorrow again for the final filming, and the director praises Hannah for how well she managed this day and he hopes she can do just as well tomorrow.

After filming, Hannah washes off all the make-up and she heads to the agency. In the car she laughs because she feels that she can start to cry any second because she has cried for hours already. She keeps patting lightly right below her eyes but you can still see that she has been crying.

Hannah is alone in the music room. The other members are still having their different schedules with radio and variety program filming, so she is waiting for them to come pick her up and also for her manager to end the late meeting. Though she is sitting in a music room, Hannah doesn’t know how to play most of the instruments. She can’t play the piano or guitar, though she more than would love to learn how to play the piano. She can play the drums and transverse flute, but she isn’t doing any of them now. Instead she is sitting with the laptop and practicing her singing.

It’s very nice to sit in the music room alone. She can play music and go online to look around without anyone is around, and she can sing however she feels to the music. But now she is mostly just practicing while playing the music on the laptop. Because she is in that mood, she sings to Christina Aguilera’s [Bound To You] from the movie Burlesque. She really loves the song and she thinks of Jonghyun when thinking of the lyrics. She sings it two times before she looks up another song on YouTube and she sings [Just The Way You Are] by Bruno Mars just because she likes the meaning of the song. She sings another song too before she goes back to the first song she sang.

Already at the beginning of the song she pauses and stops, because someone knocks on the door. Hannah has been standing up and singing, so she just turns around to look at the door when it’s opened. Her questioning look, wondering who it would be, changes in to a sweet smile and she meets her guest halfway through the room. As if they both had the same thought, the moment they have walked up to each other their lips meet as well. Hannah puts her hands by his neck, and like always her hands are barely touching him while Jonghyun’s arm was placed around her waist as soon as they walked up to each other. Hannah puts one of her arms around his neck when he turns them around and she giggles when feeling him smile towards her lips.

“I’ve seen too little of you,” Jonghyun smiles when looking at her. Hannah smiles back at him, really missing to see his face. With her fingers in his hair she tells him that he is too busy when she has time. Jonghyun chuckles and says she is too busy when he has time. “What were you singing?”

They both sit down by the laptop and Jonghyun moves closer to her so he can hold his arm around her.

“It’s from Burlesque,” Hannah answers his question and in a low volume she keeps playing the song – without singing. Hannah glances at Jonghyun, since the video on YouTube has lyrics on it, and she is slightly smiling when seeing how he focuses on reading and listening. He smiles when noticing how she doesn’t stop looking at him and with the hand that is around her shoulders he caresses her cheek with his thumb without looking away from the laptop screen.

“Do you understand it?” Hannah wonders when the song is coming to an end. Jonghyun just smiles and he holds her closer to him to put his face in her hair and Hannah giggles when he breathes on her ear.

“It’s a love song,” he whispers in her ear with a smile because she can’t stop giggling. “Are you showing me this for a special reason?”

She laughs and leans away so he won’t tickle her ear. “I showed it to you because you asked me,” she answers with a playful tone and turns back to the laptop. Jonghyun rests his head on her shoulder, smiling happily when asking if she has plans of singing that song – also saying he would love to hear that.

“It’s just a practice song,” she tells him. “And the ending is too hard.”

“Then don’t sing all of it,” Jonghyun says in his sweet voice. “I would love to hear you sing that you have found a man you can trust.”

He looks up at her, smiling like no one else can and Hannah smiles back at him over that he did understand the song they just played. With two fingers by her jaw he turns her face towards his and carefully kisses her. Hannah moves her lower lip just slightly, their lips simply touching.

“Is your schedule beginning early tomorrow?” Jonghyun whispers when leaning away.

“Not too early,” Hannah answers and opens her eyes. “Why?”

“I was wondering if I could sleep over,” Jonghyun answers and smiles while looking at her face. “Just sleep over, Hannah,” he chuckles when seeing her face.

“I didn’t say anything,” Hannah laughs. “Lim Appa will never approve it.”

“We can sneak with it,” Jonghyun smiles. “I can come after your manager has left and then I can leave in the morning before he comes.” Hannah smiles and happily puts her arms around him, asking if he really wants to sleep over. He smiles brightly over her reaction, since he had expected her to avoid it like she often does even if she wants to do what is suggested. He puts his arms around her too, nodding enthusiastically. They decide to ask their group members first, and since they ask the same question about the managers, Hannah and Jonghyun both plan how to make it work.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Hannah heads home with her members and she is smiling kindly to Manager Lim. The moment he leaves, Hannah sends a text to Jonghyun, writing cutely that Lim Appa has left, adding the smiley ‘^^,’

“Love…” Maria shakes her head. She has already changed into her pyjamas and is going through the fridge for something yummy to eat. She glances up at Hannah who is standing in the kitchen with her cell phone. “I will get a boyfriend too…”

Hannah laughs. For how long has their leader been saying that?

Jonghyun comes just like planned and the members are making fun of Hannah since she is currently very shy. She doesn’t really know what to do. When they are in the living-room, Julia playfully asks Jonghyun if he knew that Hannah has been crying the whole day. Hannah grimaces and throws a pillow at her while Jonghyun happily has his arm around her, telling the members he knows all about it – that Hannah had to cry during the music video filming.

Because everyone has to get up in time tomorrow, they don’t stay up for long. Hannah goes to giggle with Maria while Jonghyun is using the bathroom. She goes back to her own bedroom after saying goodnight to her members and before Jonghyun is done in the bathroom. She is packing her bag for the morning when Jonghyun comes in and closes the door after him. Because Hannah is like she is, she is wearing a pair of pyjamas shorts and a t-shirt because she is just too shy to not wear any pants. Jonghyun is wearing a tank top and pants, and he lazily lies down on the bed.

“Can’t you sing that Burlesque song one day?” he asks Hannah, watching her from behind while he puts a pillow under his head. He smiles when she looks at him. “I want to hear it.”

“Why?” Hannah simply asks and finishes packing. Jonghyun lies on the side, putting his foot in height to his leg so his knee goes up in the air.

“Because if you sang it, I would always listen to it,” he answers and smiles charmingly when Hannah comes over to him. She tells him that she wouldn’t do the song right. Jonghyun reaches his hand out for hers when she comes over to the bed. “Let me hear and prove you wrong,” he tells her and smiles wider, more satisfied when he hears her giggle and shake her head by his words. Hannah leans her knees to the bed, their fingers entwined together in one hand and Jonghyun leans a little more to the side so he lies on his back. He can’t stop smiling when she comes closer.

“Let’s not talk about it now,” Hannah says. She smiles and stops, being right above him. Jonghyun is still smiling too.

“Nabi,” he whispers for her in a y voice. “Don’t expect anything; I’m just here to sleep over.”

“What are you talking about?” Hannah laughs and takes her hand away from his as she leans up to hit him on the chest. Jonghyun chuckles before he keeps his cool, saying that they can’t have because of the other girls in the apartment. He laughs when seeing how Hannah blushes and she hits him again, saying she hadn’t expected anything either (it’s true, she hadn’t expected anything).

But she knows he is joking with her, so when Jonghyun takes her wrists and makes her fall over him in the bed, both of them are laughing and Jonghyun – still holding her wrists – puts his finger to his lips to tell her to not be so loud. Hannah keeps laughing, though her laugh isn’t loud, before she clashes her lips on his in a playful kiss. Both are still smiling during the kiss though it gets harder to smile when the kiss is deepened. Jonghyun’s grip around her wrist loosens when her hand is brought to his neck and his hand slides from her arm to her waist. He almost leans on top of her, kissing her deeper. His hand touches her skin because her t-shirt went up by her waist and he slightly smiles when Hannah’s legs entrap his and she turns them around so she is almost leaning over him. She breaks the kiss now when she isn’t under him.

“No , remember?” she tells him and Jonghyun gives out an adorable laugh, turning his head up a little before he looks at her.

“No ,” he answers and kisses her again. Hannah giggles and kisses him back for some seconds before breaking it again. The look she gives him makes him sigh and he nods, letting her get up to take off her socks and turn off the ceiling lamp while Jonghyun turns on the bedside lamp. He puts the quilt over him, moving to lie on the outer side of the bed and he has the quilt all the way up to his nose so he can look at Hannah with smiling puppy eyes when she comes back to the bed. She laughs and crawls over him to lie between him and the wall, under the quilt and she keeps smiling when Jonghyun is fast to lie on the side so he can put his arm around her.

They don’t go to sleep right away, instead they just lie there and talks in low voices. After some time they both closes their eyes, but since they are still facing each other both of them can’t help but to glance at the other. Jonghyun smiles when he catches Hannah do that and he gives her a kiss before whispering goodnight.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Morning comes and Hannah automatically throws her hand on her cell phone to turn off the alarm. The alarm wasn’t loud at all, but it like always wakes her up as if someone suddenly started to scream. In her reflex to throw her hand, she had leaned over the chest between, and once she has turned off the alarm she sits up in the bed. Normally she will be able to stretch and sit however she wants, but today she is cornered by the wall of Jonghyun’s body. It’s really a fairytale look to see him sleep in her bed. He hadn’t woken up by either the alarm or her sudden arm movement to turn it off.

Hannah tousles her hair while trying to manage to keep her eyes open. With a low grunt she pulls off the quilt to put it back over Jonghyun’s chest (he had been wearing a tank top yesterday, but while they were talking in bed last night he had taken it off) and she rolls over him to get up. Hannah does her normal morning routine by washing up in the bathroom, taking just yoghurt for breakfast – because she is filming today – and getting dressed in the black jeans and dark t-shirt she had taken out the day before. Emelia wakes up while Hannah is in the bathroom, so they meet in the kitchen.

“Did you sleep well?” Emelia says and gives her mischievous look to Hannah. Hannah just nods – she doesn’t talk much in the morning. Emelia just nods and smiles, not teasing more than that over the sleepover by Jonghyun, since she knows Hannah will either get pissed off or not notice the teasing at all because it’s morning.

Hannah comes back to her bedroom, puts away the curtains from the window even if it isn’t that much light outside and looks at Jonghyun - her y boyfriend who is still lying topless in her bed. Hannah goes to sit on her heels next to the bed, in height to his face that is half pressed against the pillow. He is lying on his stomach now, so the back muscles are shown as well as his arm muscles since his hand is under the pillow.

Hannah smiles while watching him sleep. She carefully caresses his hair, removing some of the hair from his face before asking if he is going to wake up. He gives a weird sound for answer, not opening his mouth or anything. He woke up while Hannah was out of the room; he is just so comfortable that he pretends to still be asleep.

“I’m leaving in ten minutes,” Hannah tells him and Jonghyun tiredly opens his eyes. “Emelia said that Appa will come by later to pick them up, so they will tell you when you have to leave.”

“Are you leaving me alone?” Jonghyun pouts in a y voice and when turning to lie on his back he puts his arm over his head. He really looks to like it there. Hannah smiles and nods for answer, being honest to his cute question.

“You looked so cute so I didn’t wake you up earlier,” she tells him and Jonghyun smiles, tiredly.

“After filming, will you go to SM?” he wonders. Hannah nods and he says that’s good, because he wants to meet her again. Hannah leans closer to him, saying that they are meeting each other all the time (at least every week) and she gives him a peck on the lips before standing up. Jonghyun stays in bed while watching Hannah putting her IPod and cell phone in her small bag that she prepared the day before.

Jonghyun then leaves the bed when Hannah pulls down a sweater in her bag – seriously pulling it down – and he turns her around to put his arms around her. Hannah puts her arms around his waist, but she doesn’t touch his with her fingers.

“What?” she ask him when he doesn’t say anything and just holds her in his arms.

Jonghyun gives her a peck on the cheek. “I’m just seizing the moment,” he tells her and caresses her hair. Hannah doesn’t really know the meaning of those words, but she doesn’t ask anything either. Jonghyun keeps looking at her after saying those words and he smiles. Just the thought entered his mind that she might not understand since it isn’t a sentence often said. With his arms around her he can easily push her closer, and when he does he presses his lips against hers.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 16th: Emelia Disappointed In The Group’s Lack Of Preparations For [Switch] Performances