Chapter 18

5 Pieces' Magnae (5)

“I can’t believe you are ditching us because of Ace,” Maria seems shocked.

“I’m not ditching you,” Hannah pouts. “I just don’t want him to attack me while I’m sleeping.”

“Ace doesn’t do that,” Maria defends their kitten, hugging him in her arms.

“He does. Julia said he attacked her feet a few days ago – I am not sharing room with him,” Hannah says. The reason she has kept her bedroom’s door closed at nights at the apartment is because she has been afraid Ace will come attack her. Now when they all were supposed to share hotel room, Hannah said she can’t sleep in the same room as Ace.

The girls are at the hotel after the rehearsals, and they are trying to figure out what to do with Hannah who doesn’t want to share room with their kitten.

“You can’t share room with us, we are over crowded,” hair stylist Mi Young says, trying to figure out with the others.

“Then let her sleep with us, let Ace attack her,” Emelia sounds annoyed and lies down in one of the two big beds. Hannah grimaces at her, getting annoyed at the annoyed one.

“It does seem like you have to do that, Hannah. The hotel is filled since everyone is staying here.”

Hannah pouts and almost glares at their innocent kitten.

With all idols and stylists and manager sleeping at the same hotel, it’s very crowded. And wild. Hannah follows Carolina out the room, and they are quickly met by MBLAQ’s Lee Joon running to the stairs to head to B2ST’s room. It’s a rare opportunity, to friends from different groups’ takes time to hang out now.

Hannah and Carolina are going to do the same too. Carolina knocks on the door and when it is opened they are met by the smell of food.

“Did you order already?” Carolina is fast to ask when they are let inside by SNSD’s Sunny.

“It was the first thing we thought of,” Sunny laughs for answer and puts her arm around Hannah when they walk inside the hotel room.

The room is way more crowded than 5 Pieces. SNSD’s Seohyun, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Hyoyeon share the room – which they are told – but also Sooyoung and Yoona are in there. Sunny walks over to sit on one of the crowded beds and Carolina joins them.

Between the two beds stands a stray filled with food that everyone is eating from. Sitting on the floor is Yoona, so Hannah joins her there and is quickly handed over something to eat. Everyone is talking and laughing, like it always is around SNSD.

In the middle of a conversation about twenty minutes later, Hannah gets in her own thoughts. She takes out her cell phone, but no one has called or texted her. She starts to think of Kyung Ho again, the little boy who she has seen as a brother for over a year now. How come he isn’t answering?

“What’s the pout about?” Yoona wonders, the only one close enough to see Hannah not laughing along.

“Ah, nothing,” Hannah says and forces out a smile when looking at her friend.

She then heads up to leave, not saying anything since she can come back later. It’s not a big deal leaving without a word since it is all like a school trip; everyone comes and go all the time.

It gets quiet the moment the door is closed behind Hannah. She sighs, spacing out. Maybe it’s because of the long flight before, but her mind and body are both tired. She gives out another sight before heading down the corridor.

She walks around a little, walking slower when she sees someone from KARA head out of a room and disappear down the corner to another corridor. It’s a big hotel, so it’s no wonder Hannah can’t find the room.

She ends up stopping and sends a text to Emelia – the only trustworthy member when it comes to location and number – asking what number they have and where it is. Hannah thinks she must be mixing up the numbers, because she can’t find it.

“I will so laugh at you if you have gotten lost,” a chuckling voice says behind her and when Hannah turns around she sees DBSK’s Changmin come over to her. She has no idea of where he came from.

The expression in Hannah’s face is the answer and Changmin laughs.

“You girls are always entertaining,” he tells her. “It seems like always one of you gets lost.”

“Yeah, it seems that way…” Hannah keeps grimacing.

“Want to go see around outside the hotel?” Changmin then asks her. “Me and some of the others are heading out just quickly.”

Hannah is doubtful. She doesn’t feel to be in the mood to go anywhere – or be social – but at the same time she doesn’t know when Emelia will answer her text. That girl is probably with the guys, being one in their little group. Changmin tells her it will be fun, and they won’t be gone for long. And at the same time Hannah also thinks of who will go with them.

“Hyung,” SHINee’s Minho and Taemin appears in front of them with both a big smile.

“Are you coming along?” Taemin asks Hannah, smiling happily.

“I don’t know…” Hannah says in a low voice and glances up at Changmin. She is really unsure of it is good if she goes along.

“Please come,” Taemin smiles at her, “you can speak English and I wouldn’t be left out.”

“Left out?” Hannah and Minho asks in chorus. Taemin nods and points at Changmin and Minho when he says these two will forget about Taemin if Hannah doesn’t come along. Minho just laughs and gives Taemin a hug.

She goes with them. Emelia still hasn’t answered the text when they come outside, so Hannah decides to try having fun with the three guys. Changmin brought a camera with him, so he tells them that they will take a lot of pictures.

The moment they are starting to walk Hannah gets in a good mood again. Minho and Taemin are like a cute little couple, holding hand or having an arm around each other.

“Are you two lovers or something?” Changmin chuckles, also taking notice of that the two shiny boys can’t let go of each other.

“Hyung,” Minho laughs and let go off Taemin.

Hannah and Changmin both laugh together at them before Hannah takes the camera in Changmin’s hands and starts to take pictures of them. The boys are all adorably walking, then posing, then two of them are walking and Taemin looks back with a pose and they just makes Hannah laugh.

Among the chaos of laughter and picture taking, Taemin comes over to Hannah and he takes his hand on hers to turn the camera around, placing his head next to hers to take a picture. Minho comes running to them and almost runs straight in Taemin, but he ends up just taking his arms around him before he places his head for the photo too and Changmin comes on Hannah’s side with a more calm expression. The craziness goes on, and all four of them get on the pictures.

When they have come back to the hotel, Minho helps Hannah to find her room – since Emelia still hasn’t answered. Hannah just gets to come back to the room and a few minutes later, the others are heading to another room to watch a movie.

Hannah is by now all exhausted, and her worry for Kyung Ho has returned, so she says she doesn’t want to go. But she still asks who will be there, and when hearing that 4 Minute is there, Hannah knows she won’t go.

They leave Ace with Hannah, and it gets quiet when everyone else has left. Hannah lies down on the bed, Ace walks over her back.

“I wonder how Kyung Ho’s doing…” Hannah sighs and turns around so Ace can go up on her stomach. She puts out her lower lip when looking down at Ace who lies down on her stomach. “He would like probably like you.”

It then knocks on the door. Hannah picks up Ace – since he otherwise can run out – and she goes to open the door. It is not the person she wants to see right now.

4 Minute’s Jihyun and Gayoon are standing in front of Hannah with serious face expression. “You seriously didn’t want to come watch a movie just because I was going to be there?” Jihyun asks in an angry tone.

Hannah sighs – a really tired and annoyed sigh – which can’t be a very nice behaviour.

“Look, I know we aren’t friends or anything, but do you really have to ignore me totally?” Jihyun asks in a more annoyed voice.

“I’m not in the mood right now,” Hannah says in a low voice.

“You’re not in the mood? Do you think I am in the mood to watch a movie after hearing that you hate me and can’t even be in the same room as me?” Jihyun asks, starting to get more furious than annoyed.

“I never said I hate you,” Hannah starts to say but they are cut off by Jonghyun and Key coming over to them in the corridor, asking what’s going on.

“This one hates me, so she doesn’t want to watch a movie with the rest of us,” Jihyun is fast to answer, pointing at Hannah as ‘this one’. Hannah is just tiredly holding Ace in her arms. She doesn’t look to care at all, and Jonghyun seems to see that.

“I’m sure that’s not the problem. Hannah is probably just as tired as the rest of us,” Jonghyun says for Hannah’s defence.

“What movie are you going to watch?” Key asks the two 4 Minute girls to get off the topic. Jonghyun walks inside the room with Hannah while Key walks away with the other too. But Hannah still guesses the fight isn’t over. Jihyun will probably confront Hannah again later about it.

“What is it?” Jonghyun asks when he is alone with Hannah and Ace in the hotel room.

“I’m tired,” Hannah answers and sits down on the bed. Ace walks out from Hannah’s arms.

Jonghyun sits down next to her and he taps his finger on the bed for Ace to come over. “Just tired?” he asks and glances at Hannah in some innocent way. Hannah can’t help but to smile that he knows it is something more. He asks what it is, now when it has been confirmed.

“I’m just worried about Kyung Ho,” Hannah answers and gives a pout. “He hasn’t answered my texts for a few days, and I can’t contact him. I don’t know if something has happened…”

“He’ll call you,” Jonghyun tells her, playing with Ace with one hand. He doesn’t look away from Hannah though. “Maybe he doesn’t have any battery on his cell phone or his parents took it away.”

Hannah looks weirdly at him, since both of them kind of know his parents wouldn’t care about his cell phone. The battery thing just doesn’t seem like it either. Jonghyun moves closer to Hannah, put an arm around her shoulders so Hannah can rest her head on him.

“I’m just worried something horrible might’ve happened,” Hannah mumbles. “You know, Kyung Ho isn’t really that strong. And he just recently got some friends in school.”

“Hannah,” Jonghyun says. “Kyung Ho is fine. If it was something important, you would’ve been told. Maybe he is just on a school trip and the teacher took his cell phone away – it could be anything. So don’t worry.”

Hannah is quiet for some seconds, closing her eyes and breathing in Jonghyun’s presence. “You know I don’t believe you.”

Her words said so simply makes him chuckle. His chest bumps when he does it. “I guessed you would say something like that.”

“Okay,” Hannah says out of the blue and sits up straight, as if she got new energy. She looks at Jonghyun. “I don’t want to worry about Kyung Ho, and I don’t want you to think I am always in a bad mood when I’m with you. So do you want to do something?”

Jonghyun smiles, that amazing smile of his where he doesn’t show his teeth. Hannah had hit him on the leg – not hard, of course – when talking. Though he doesn’t think she is in a bad mood very often when he is with her, he is still happy that she said something like that.

“Ah, we can’t do anything that can be the end of our careers if someone finds out,” Hannah adds, still much more cheering than a few minutes ago.

Jonghyun chuckles and leans back on his hands, asking what that would be. He knows some things they wouldn’t be able to do in fear of getting caught, but he doesn’t know if that is what Hannah thinks off. He smiles the moment he asks that because Hannah automatically blushes.

“You’re so cute,” he whispers before he leans forward, one hand staying on the bed while the other one goes up to her cheek. He places his lips on hers in a soft kiss. “I have waited for days to kiss you.”

Hannah smiles by his sweet words and she kisses him again, this time a little deeper. She gets up on her feet and leans over Jonghyun so he lies down on his back in the bed, not breaking the kiss.

But they are interrupted by a kitten going between them and Hannah sits up, laughing. Jonghyun laughs too, playing with Ace who is on top of him and asking if he wants a kiss too. Jonghyun pouts with his lips for a kiss to Ace.

Before Jonghyun gives Ace a kiss, Hannah puts her fingers between and she lifts Ace up, asking if he is jealous on Jonghyun or her – since Ace is 5 Pieces’ kitten, not SHINee’s. Jonghyun smiles and sits up too, very close to Hannah. He puts his chin on Hannah’s shoulder and does cute grimaces for Ace.

“Jonghyun,” Hannah says and Jonghyun smiles widely, still having his chin on her shoulder. The reason she said his name was because Jonghyun took both his hands around Hannah’s stomach, and she had said his name when she felt his hands crawl around her. He pretends to not have done anything.

Jonghyun stays for almost an hour. They are talking most of the time, and they are doing a lot of skin ship like caressing or just holding hand. Ace is always sitting with them on the bed too, as if the girls told him to make sure they don’t go overboard.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 11th: 5 Pieces Is Greeted At The Airport By Australian Fans

Headline 11th: 5 Pieces Will Not Promote ‘One and Only’ In USA

Headline 11th: ‘One And Only’ Performance On Music Bank

Headline 11th: Maria & Hannah Shows Off Their y Legs In Music Bank Performance

Headline 11th: 5 Pieces’ Hannah Reveals A Playful Video Of Their Cat With SHINee’s Taemin & SNSD’s Tiffany