Baby Kim

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

(a/n: I changed Suzy's months in pregnancy. So from July it was her first month of being pregnant so it actually equaled out perfectly for this chapter.)

 

-fast forward-

 

April 11

 

Suzy's due date was quickly approaching, the gang decided to throw Suzy a surprise baby shower. Minus Jongdae and Suzy, they were at the couple's home setting up.

 

“A little more to the left. A little lower.... lower... wait got back up.” Jiyeon orders.

 

“Babe! My arms feel like they're about to fall off! Just hurry up!” Chanyeol yells.

 

Him and Jongin were trying to hang a banner with the saying...

 

See You Soon Jina!

 

Mina and Kyungsoo laughed as they set the food tables. Jinhee and Yoona were sitting in the couch preparing party games for later.

 

Few minutes later, party guest arrive at the apartment. Everyone was excited. Now they waited for the couple to come home. Jongdae took Suzy out fort their daily walk and some shopping. They should be coming back around 1PM.

 

“Guys! Jongdae just texted. They just entered the elvator!! Quick! Hide!!” Mina announces.

 

 

“SURPRISE!!!”

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

 

 

Everyone's eyes widen and jaws nearly fell on the floor.

 

 

“OH GOD SUZY'S WATER JUST BROKE!!” Suzy's mother yelled out.

 

“NO NO NO I KNEW THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!! WE SHOUD'VE JUST TOLD HER!! URGHH!!”

 

“AHHHHH” Suzy screams in pain again.

 

“We have to get her to the hospital NOW!!” Mina yells.

 

 

“Get the car!!”

 

“Get the hospital bag!!”

 

“Someone get the elevator!! we can't wait!!”

 

 

The apartment became total chaos as peoples were running everywhere.

 

“Uhhh... sorry for the inconvenience everyone but uhh... the party has been cut cut due to-” Mina was cut off by ...


“AHHHHH!!!” Suzy screamed.

 

“That!” Mina pointed at her friend in pain. “We're sorry for everything and we really appreciate for coming! We'll see you at the baby's 100th day!!” Mina rushes to aid her friends.

 

The other guests understood the situation. All quickly left, congratulating the couple and to update them later.

 

Jongdae lifts up Suzy and runs out of the apartment. Everyone else soon followed.

 

 

Chanyeol, Yoona, Jongdae and Woohyun get into Chanyeol's car.

 

Jongin, Jinhee, Mina and Jiyeon go to Jongin's car.

 

And the excited new grandparents get into their own.

 

 

 

“which hospital is it?!!” Chanyeol yelled as he got into the driver's seat.

 

“the one that everyone works at!!” Jongdae yelled from the back seat!

 

“Breathe Suzy. Breathe.” Woohyun instructs.

 

“Honey. Its okay. Everything is going to be fine.” Jongdae assures his wife.

 

 

After a speedy drive. They arrived at the hospital.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter