Dear Baby.....

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Dear baby,

 

How are you in umma's tummy? You have 2 months left until you come out and see your loving family. Your appa and I went to the doctor's today and she said your very healthy. We have a lot of pictures too! We can't see you clearly, but I know you're going to be beautiful. Are you enjoying the delicious food we ate today? Why does my baby love pistachio muffins so much? I can already tell you're also going to have a sweet tooth like your unni.

 

Speaking of your unni, your oppas and unni are excited to see you. They each made drawings that will be hanging in your room. Appa is going overboard again with your room again. He bought a new swing for you even though the ones your siblings used works perfectly fine. Now its sitting next to the new crib. Appa said that he wants everything the very best for his baby girl. Your unni Miyun, is the same way. Nonstop, she talks about all the things she wants to do with you. Miyun also keeps telling her friends that she's going to the best big sister in the world. I hope you're excited to see us as much as we are. You've been kicking a lot. I can tell baby will be a very active one. Umma and Appa aren't that young anymore, but we'll try to keep up with you and your siblings.

 

I love you, baby. I can't wait to see you.

 

Love,

Umma.

 

Mina closes the baby book and smiled at the cover. It had baby Oh #5's first sonogram. Mina started this diary/scrapbook a during the first month of her pregnancy. Loud giggling catches her attention. Looking up she sees Sehun chasing a hyper Miyun back and forth in the hallway.

 

“GOTCHA!” Hidden Sehun's voice was heard as he finally got a hold of the little one.

“Say goodnight to umma.” Sehun tells Miyun as they pass Mina's door.

“Umma!” Miyun's voice echoed.

“YAH! OH MIYUN!” Sehun also yelled.

 

Suddenly, in came a happy Miyun. Mina smiled big at her daughter's playfulness. She opened her arms as Miyun climbed onto the bed.

 

“Umma!” Miyun falls into her mother's arms.

“Miyun!” Sehun came into the room.

“What does my baby want?” Mina snuggles with her youngest.

“I want to sleep here!” Miyun declares.

“Miyun...no... big girls sleep in their own beds.” Sehun lectures.

“but I want to sleep with umma” Miyun hugs Mina tighter.

“But.” Sehun pouts. “I want to cuddle with umma”

“Sehun.” Mina giggles at her cute husband. “Just this once okay.”

 

Mina places Miyun next to her and tucks her in.

 

“-sigh- fine. Have to enjoy this before she grows up.” Sehun joins them in bed.

“Babe.. don't worry. Miyun will always be your baby girl. Right sweetie?” Mina tickles the little girl.

“Yes appa! I'll always love you.” Miyun smiled brightly at her father.

“You better.” Sehun joins in the tickle session.

“Goodnight baby.” He kisses Miyun's small head.

Please log in to read the full chapter