Happy Birthday Mina!

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mina took in the scenery in front of her. She looked over at where the sun and water met. watching the She listened to the waves crashed down on to the sand and feeling the water push sand in between her toes. Watching the sunset on the beach is also her favorite thing to do. Something always done by herself. However, this time she wasn't alone.

 

“Mina....”

Mina turned around and faced where the voice was coming from behind. She smiled

“Hmm? Yes Sehun?”

Sehun stepped closer and wrapped his hands around her waist. Mina placed her hands on top of his.

“I love you.” He smiled. He bent over and kissed her neck, tickling her at the same time.

Mina giggled and turned around to face to Sehun.

“I love you, too.” She went on her tip toes and the two shared a small, but heartwarming kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mina's eyes shot open.

 

 

“WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!?!” she mentally screamed.

 

She laying still, she looked around. She found herself still in the bedroom in the cabin. She tried to move around but she felt a weight on her waist. Mina lifted the blanket and looked down. She found an arm wrapped around her. She followed to limb and found who it belonged to. A snoring Sehun. Mina's eyes widen.

 

“WE SLEPT LIKE THIS?!”

 

Mina's face become red, just thinking that Sehun and her slept soo close last night. On top of that, the kind of dream she had about them. Her mind was going crazy. Suddenly, Sehun started to move around. Mina, thinking that he was waking up, closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.

 

Sehun opened slowly his eyes and found Mina's “sleeping” face a few inches away. He smiled. He moved his arm, but then stopped half way. His eyes almost exploded. Sehun found his “sneaky” arm around Mina's waist.

 

“HOLY CRAP! WE SLEPT LIKE THIS!!??” Sehun's voice echoed in his mind.

 

His face instantly became red. He immediately, removed his arm in a rough matter. Sehun realized his mistake and knew he should've been more gentle. Mina opened her eyes after feeling weight suddenly removed from her. Both looked at each other, making eye contact right away. Both of them felt very awkward.

 

“uhhh..... good morning?” Sehun quietly greeted him.

“good morning” Mina responded in the same way.

The two stayed in their positions and still stared at each other, not realizing that both their cheeks were turning pink this time.

 

“OH!” Sehun broke the silence. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!”

 

Sehun sat up some more and smiled at the girl. Mina however was dumbfounded. She just forgot her own birthday. She smiled back at Sehun.


“Ah thanks Sehun.” she thanked him.

 

Sehun smile grew wider, he leaned over and gave Mina a hug.

Suddenly, the door was kicked opened.


“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINA!!!”

 

Jiyeon, Suzy, Chanyeol, Jongdae and Seulong barged into the room with party poppers filled with confetti and birthday cake.

 

“WOAH!!!!”

 

All 5 screamed out, seeing Sehun and Mina hugging while still on the bed. Everything happened so fast. Out of reflex, Mina pushed Sehun off her.... and off the bed.

 

“owwww not again!!!”

“-GASP- I'M SOO SORRY SEHUN” Mina looked over at the floor.

“I told you we should've knocked” Chanyeol's whispered to Jongdae. An awkward silence covered the room.

“uhhh... happy birthday noona?” Seulong quietly greeted and lifted up the small cake in his hands.

 

 

After that awkward morning, everything returned to normal. Everyone was downstairs, happily eating breakfast.

 

“So what's the plan today?” Chanyeol asked as he took another bite from his pancake.

“Well, hitting the slopes is out of the plan.” Jongdae looks over and Sehun.

“What else is there to do around her Sehun?” Mina asked since Sehun and Seulong knew the area very well.

“Hmm, there's a movie theater, bowling ally, mall. OH! We could go on a cable car tour” Seulong excitedly suggested.

“We have a whole day ahead of us. I'm sure we can visit all those places. Come on! Let's make Mina's birthday fun!” Sehun slowly got up.

“yah yah yah are you sure you're okay to walk around.” Mina gave him a worried look.

“Don't worry. I'm fine. I can walk.” Sehun reassured everyone.

“Okay let's go!” Jongdae yelled out.

“Let's go to the mall for lunch first, then bowling ally, then watch a movie, then go on a cable car, and finally, we'll have dinner here.”Jiyeon lays out the plan.

 

The gang got ready and headed out an hour later.

 

12pm.
First stop: Mall

 

“Come on! I'll buy you a new outfit. What do you want for your birthday?” Jiyeon placed her arm around her best friend's shoulder.

Both Suzy and Jiyeon literally dragged around the birthday, buying what looked great on their best friend. The guys just followed along. Sehun, on the other hand slipped away from the group.

“I wonder what I should get Mina....” He thought to himself as he walked around the mall.

“Jewelery was out off the list since he gave her that necklace for Christmas a few weeks ago. Can't buy her clothes since the girls are already shopping.” Sehun aimlessly looked from window to window. Finally something caught his eye.

“A stuff animal? Sounds good. She can cuddle every night with it and she'll be reminded of me. So its basically like she's cuddling with me. Hehehe smart Sehun smart.” Sehun entered the store and looked around. He found all types of stuff animals and plushies.

 

“Hmm what was Mina'a favorite character?.... oh … of course. How could I forget. That stupid theme song is her ring tone...... K-I-T-T-Y K-I-T-T-Y Everybody say Hello Kitty ..... man I want to throw her phone away every time I hear it.....” Sehun thought to himself

 

Annoyed Sehun walked over to the Hello Kitty section and found a perfect size one. He paid and sneaked his way back to the car to hide the present. Sehun met up with everyone else for lunch.

 

3pm
second stop: Bowling ally.

 

“Okay guys we'll break up in to 2 teams.”

“but there's 7 of us. How is that going to work out?

“Rock-paper-scissors. Loser takes Seulong. He .” Sehun points at his younger brother.

“HEY!” Seulong glared his hyung.

“Okay Who wants to be captains? ” Sehun asks.

“ME!” Both Jieyon and Chanyeol raised their hands.

“uh no...” Jongdae, Suzy and Mina said in unison.

“what wrong?” Seulong asked.

“When it comes to bowling..... they're both very competitive..... VERY.” Suzy explains.

“We got kicked out of the bowling alley last time because the two of them wouldn't stop yelling at each other.” Mina explained.

“Yeah... and Jiyeon almost threw bowling ball at him...... People wouldn't even think that outside of the bowling ally, the two of them were actually in a relationship.” Jongdae commented.

Both Sehun and Seulong gulped.

“Mina I choose you!” Jiyeon called out

“I am not a pokemon” Mina glared as she walked over to her Jiyeon's side.

“I choose.... Jongdae!” Chanyeol points to male.

“Mina since its your birthday, you can choose the next person.” Jiyeon offered.

“Hmm I choose.......” Mina rubs her chin with her hand as she thinks. Sehun starts to wave his hands in the air like there no tomorrow.
“Just chose him before his breaks his arms too.” Suzy points over to Sehun.

“I choose ….SEHUN!” Mina happily calls out. Sehun happily skips over to Mina's side.

“You better choose my girlfriend.”

Please log in to read the full chapter