Preparing For Baby Oh pt.1

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

~2 months.

 

First doctor's visit.

 

“Ew”

 

Mina looked over at her husband. Sehun had his eyes shut. He's naturally pale, but he had a greenish tint. One hand was covering his mouth while the other one was used to hold his cell phone.

 

“Sehun what's wrong?” Mina looked over at what was on his screen.

 

“SEHUN!”

 

Mina eyes nearly popped out. She took his phone and smacked the back of his head. Then remembering where she was, she looked around and found everyone staring at them.

 

“Sorry” She quietly apologizes.

 

Looking back at her husband, she smacked him again.


“Why in the world are you watch that?!” Mina whispers loudly.

 

“I got curious” Sehun speaks.

 

“On how babies are born?!” Mina was really trying to keep her voice down.

 

“I mean, I know they come out … there but I just didn't know how.” Sehun explains.

 

“Okay one, don't look up anymore videos. Two, you're not a doctor and three, when I’m giving birth, you're going no where near that area..... who the heck did I marry?” Mina whispers the last part, but Sehun heard it loud and clear.

 

“I can see your mood swings are starting.” Sehun mumbles, but a little too loudly and clearly.

 

“You're the one that made me pregnant you-”

 

“Oh Mina.”

 

Saved by a nurse, Sehun stands up. He looks down and sees Mina still sitting and pouting.

 

“-sigh- Mina, i'm sorry for what I said. Come on. Its our first checkup.... we get to see our baby together” Sehun smiles.

 

Being reminded that she gets to see her baby again and also seeing Sehun's smile, her mood went up again. Smiling, she holds Sehun hand and walk into the doctor's office.

 

 

“Okay Oh Mi-... Mi-.....”

 

The doctor looks up and sees that her assumption was correct.

 

“YOU'RE PREGNANT?!”

 

Mina secretly asked for Yoona to be her doctor. Mina and Sehun haven't told any of their families yet. The sister in law would be the first to find out.

 

“Yes Unnie!” Mina smiles cutely

 

“HOW LONG?!” Yoona closes the door.

 

“.... you're the doctor shouldn't you know already?” Sehun questions

 

“This is our first appointment and I was just assigned to you.... YOU'RE PREGNANT?!” Yoona yells out again.

 

“No I am” Sarcastic Sehun has made an appearance, but only to be smacked by both his wife and his sister in law.

 

“I swear, I married into an abusive family.” Sehun mutters as he soothes the sore spot.

 

“OH MY GOSH!!!!” Yoona rushes over and hugs Mina. “And you want me to be your doctor?”

 

“Yes unnie!”

 

“Does the family know?”

 

“No, but we'll tell them tonight.”

 

“Oh yeah, that right we're going to your place tonight for dinner..... MY BABY SISTER IS PREGNANT!!” Yoona jumps up and down.

 

After some more talking, they began the real check up. Mina hopped up onto the chair. After applying the gel on her tummy, Yoona the machine. Mina has already been thru this before when she found out that she was prego, however the expecting mother is still nervous. Sehun, he was a nervous mess, but of course he hid it from his wife and put his tough face on.

 

“You okay?” Sehun stood next to her. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it a little.

 

“I'm-... we're okay.” Mina giggles as she refers to her and their baby.

 

“Okay, let's see this embryo!” Yoona starts spreading the gel with the probe.

 

A few seconds of silence, suddenly they hear something. They hear something. Yoona looks over at the couple and smiles.


“Here's your little peanut.”

 

Mina and Sehun look at the screen. Although its the second time, it feel like the first time for Mina as tears start to form in her eyes. Sehun, he didn't know what to say or how to act. He couldn't believe that on the screen was his, well a part of him. A symbol of his and Mina love.

 

“Sehun?” Mina looked up at her husband.

 

Sehun was pretty much zoned out.

 

It finally hit him

 

“I'm going to be a father.” He whispered to himself

 

 

 

 

 

...........and then his body collapsed onto the floor.

 

 

“SEHUN!!!” Mina sat up.

 

“Well.. that's a first..... I've had crying men, but I never had a husband faint.” Yoona looked at the floor before calling for help.

 

 

 

~5 minutes later~

 

“baby... baby..... MINA!” Sehun's eyes finally opened.

 

Sitting up, he realized that he was laying on Yoona's office couch. Mina was sitting next to him, while Yoona was in the middle of checking his blood pressure.

 

“What happened?” Sehun looks around.

 

“You fainted at the sight of your baby. Ahaha talk about love at first sight?” Yoona joked.

 

“Yeobo, are you okay?” Mina rubs his back.

 

“I'm okay now... I guess it just hit me that i'm going to be a dad..... and that little one.... was mine.” Sehun eyes widen.

 

“Its heartwarming right.” Yoona smiles at her brother in law. “its the greatest feeling, knowing that is a part of you. You two have been blessed.”

 

Mina lays her head on Sehun's shoulder.

 

“We really have.” Sehun puts his head on top of her'

Please log in to read the full chapter