Incomplete Dream pt.2

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

“He loves me?”

 

Mina still stood there. Staring at Sehun. She was trying to let everything that Sehun just told her settle.

 

“You.... love me?” Finally, Mina spoke.

 

Sehun slightly smiled and slowly nodded. His hands were still on her face.

 

“After all this time.... you love me?” Mina still asking this was all true.

 

Sehun laughed a little and pinched her cheek.

 

“YAH! What was that for?!” Mina asked.

 

“To show you that you aren't dreaming.” Sehun simply answered.

 

Mina stared at the boy in front of her. He just said he loves her. He felt the same way all this time. Everything that he said to HaEun was true. To make it all perfect, she loves him too.

 

Sehun began to panic. Mina barely said anything.

 

“Mina, its okay if you don't feel the same. I'm sorr-”

“Why didn't you tell me before?” Mina cut him off.

“Well.... you were just getting over Suho. After hearing all your heartbreaks, all the guys hurting you..... I was afraid of myself. What if I hurt you? I was scared........Plus, we were happy. I thought if I confessed, it would ruin everything”

“Why would it ruin everything?” Mina asked.

“I.... well.... you probably didn't feel the same....” Sehun admitted

“And who said I didn't?” Mina asked back,

“I don-........” That's when Mina's question hit Sehun like a ton of bricks.

“Sehun.......”

“.................” Sehun some how froze.

“Sehun, I love you.” Mina finally confessed.

“You..... you..do?” Sehun voice cracked.

“I didn't realize it just now... I realized it awhile ago.... months ago.....” Mina revealed 

“Mina....”

“Sehun....” Both just stared at each other for while.

“Can I kiss you?” Sehun asked out of the blue.

Softy laughing, Mina nodded. Their faces slowly inched closer and closer to each until finally both their lips touched. A current ran through both their bodies. Finally, a true kiss between the two. It was different than the previous ones. Knowing that the other feels the same as they do made this kiss feel special. Both Sehun and Mina felt like they were in cloud 9. When they parted, Sehun sighed.

 

“Its no fair.”

“Hm?” Mina curiously looks at him.

“The time I actually find love, its when I have to leave.” Sehun explains.


That’s when Mina remembered that Sehun was set to leave for New York after graduation.

 

“Mina, I can't just turn down harabeoji's request and I can't simply ask you to come with me. That's just selfish. You have everything here.” Sehun explained.

 

He was right. Well almost. She as going to tell him later, but just yesterday, Mina received an letter announcing her acceptance into a 1 year

Please log in to read the full chapter