Oh SeJoon

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

~9 months

 

“Hyung just get on the plane!” Seulong yelled his brother.

“But what if Mina goes into labor?!” Sehun gathers his things as he prepares to board the plane.

“Hyung, I doubt that. She still have 2 more weeks. Plus, you're not even going to be gone for 24 hours. You'll be back by tomorrow morning.” Seulong tries to calm his brother down.

 

Until Seulong is done with college, Sehun still had to look over the Tokyo branch. He had to make a trip to Japan at least once a month to make sure everything is fine. Sehun couldn't wait until his brother graduates. Then he can hand over that branch over to him, while Sehun can take over the Seoul branch. Where he'll permanently stay and be with his wife and child. Today he was doing his monthly checkup visit.


“I really can't wait until you graduate.” Sehun muttered

“2 more months Hyung. 2 more months.” Seulong sang over the phone.

“Is that Sehun?” Mina's voice was hear in the background.

“Yes Noona.” 

“Put her on the phone!” Sehun demanded.

“Hellooo” Sehun instantly smiled at the sound of her voice.

“Yeobooooo” Sehun whined over the phone.

“Sehun, you're 29 years old. Grow up.” Mina rolled her eyes.

“Mina are you sure you're going to alright? I don't have to go on this trip. What if you go into labor?”

“Sehun, I’ll be fine. I'm not due for another 2 weeks. Besides, I have a team of 20 people here to take care of me.” Mina explains.

“I'm here!” Kevin yells

“Me too!!” Jiyeon also call out.

 

Although Kevin, Seulong and Jiyeon were there for Mina while he's gone, he still didn't feel 100%.. but what could he do. They literally pushed him out the door.

 

“Okay then.... can I talk to SeJoon also?” Sehun asks.

 

Mina giggles and places the phone on her large tummy.

 

“SeJoon-ah. Appa will be out for a little bit. Behave okay. Don't cause any trouble while I’m gone. I love you.” Sehun spoke to his child.

 

In response, Mina felt a kick.

 

“OH! Haha Sehun, looks like SeJoon promised to not cause any trouble. Anyways, you should get going now.”

“Yeah, I’m about to board.”

“Bye Sehun, I love you.” Mina says over the phone.

“I love you too. I'll call you later.” Sehun tells his wife.

“Okay, Seulong say bye to you your brother.” Mina passes the phone back to its owner.

“Hyung have a safe trip.” Seulong wishes his brother.

“I will. Makes sure nothing goes wrong there.” Sehun tells his brother. He just received his boarding pass back and is now in the tunnel to enter plane.

“Hahah Relax Hyung! Everything will be fine. Just get on the plane. Don't-”

 

 

“AHHH!” 

“OH DEAR GOD!!” 

BARK BARK BARK BARK

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HYUNG GET OFF THAT PLANE!! NOONA'S WATER JUST BROKE!!!” Seulong yelled over the phone.

 

Sehun immediately turned around and run out of the tunnel.

 

“YAH! I TOLD THAT BRAT NOT TO CAUSE ANY TROUBLE!!” Sehun yells as he rushes out.

 

 

 

 

 

After a long time of explaining and questioning between the airport security and Sehun. He was able to leave the airport. The moment he heard that Mina was in labor, he looked like a mad man. How could that not alarm the guards? After fully explaining what was going and even calling his brother to help him, the screams of Mina can be heard on the other line. Convinced, they let Sehun go. To help out, one of them even brought him to the hospital.

 

When he arrived at the hospital, he met up with father, brother and father in law the lobby as they were waiting for him.

 

“MINA!!”

 

Sehun yells as he enters Mina's floor.

 

Poor guy was so distracted, he passed her room. Jiyeon and Mama Oh and Mama Nam roll their eyes as they hear Sehun's voice pass.

 

“YAH PABO! YOU PASSED THE ROOM!” Jiyeon yells.

 

Sehun turns around and runs back. Finally entering the room,

 

“MINA!”

“SEHUN!!” Mina cried.

 

She was in a lot of pain. Well of course, theres a 8lb bouncing baby boy making its way out of her. Sehun goes to her side and holds her hand.

 

“I'm here now. Its okay. We've been waiting this day right? You can do this Mina!” Sehun kisses her temple.

 

“Urghh Sehun, its hurts!” Mina cries again.

 

“Its okay Mina. You can do this! Here squeeze my ha-AHHHHHHHH!!!” Sehun nearly collapses as Mina squeezes the life out of his hand.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter