Sehun

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

“It's 12:05 Oh Sehun. You're late!” Mina had her arms crossed, while tapping her foot onto the brick steps.

“yeah yeah yeah I know. Half way here, I realized I forgot my wallet.” Sehun explained and grabbed Mina's hand.

“Let's go!” Sehun dragged Mina to the car.


Mina didn't bother asking where they were going. So she sat back and relaxed in the car seat. 30 minutes later, Mina finds themselves in front of the well known entrance.

 

“THE ZOO?!” Mina looks at Sehun with big eyes.

“haha yes. I remember how you always wanted to go sooo... ta da!” Sehun throws his hands in the air.

 

Mina didn't waste any time. She literally jumped out of the car and ran to the gate.

“YAH! COME BACK!!” Sehun chases after her.

 

 

“ooooo pandas!!! look at how cute they are!!” Mina points out.
“Hmm they strangely look like one of my best friends” Sehun looks closely at the group of pandas. 

The two walk around some more and are now at the monkey area.

“Sehun, stand here, I want to take a picture of you with the monkey!” Mina placed Sehun in the right spot. Behind him was a young monkey on a branch. It was staring at the Sehun and Mina.
 

“Urghh I don't want to take a picture with a monkey. I want the elephant.” Sehun pouted and crossed his arms like a kid.

 

Suddenly, the monkey behind him imitated his position. Mina's eye's widen and almost burst out laughing.

 

“Yah.. why are you laughing?” Sehun puts his hands on his hips. Again the monkey copies him. Mina was trying her best not to laugh, but was really failing.

“Yah!! what's so funny??” Sehun looks behind and sees the monkey back in normal position, just sitting on the branch.

“Aishh Mina, stop laughing and just take the picture!” Sehun points at her..... followed by that trolling monkey... Mina lost it. She started laughing hysterically.

“Yah what is your pro-” Sehun turns around and catches the monkey mimicking him. “YAH!! YOU STUPID .... I hate monkeys” Sehun crossed his arms and pouted again like a 5 year old..... of course, the monkey had to follow along. Before it was too late, Mina calmed down and took the picture of the two pouting cuties.

 

“Soo cute!!!” Mina showed the picture to still pouting Sehun.

“Delete it” He demanded

“Nooo! It's too cute! I'm going to put it as my wallpaper on my phone.” Mina happily smiled as she changed her background. Sehun saw the happy smile on her face, causing himself to smile.

“Okay, fine you can keep it..... let's go before I get arrested for attacking a monkey.” Sehun grabs Mina's hand and takes her to another animal.

 

The two walked around the zoo some more, until Mina thought of something.

 

“Sehun?”

“Hm?”

“If you could chose any animal to describe me, what would it be?” Mina asked.

“hmm.. promise me you won't beat me up with my answer?” Sehun asked back.

“Deal.”

“A turtle.” Sehun simply answered.

“What?... are you calling me slow?!” Mina raised an eyebrow

“hahahaha! No! No! Don't hit me.... but well you know how a turtle has a hard shell. They have that for protection. No matter how many times they're harmed, they're able to protect themselves from harm. They're able to go on and live their daily lives. The turtle's shell represents your heart. You've been through so much, yet you still haven't let it take you down. You're such a strong person Mina.” Sehun finished.

“Aishh...” Mina pulled Sehun into a tight hug. She was touched by his words.

“You're the great friend to ever enter my life.”

“I know. What would you ever do without me” Sehun cockily grinned.

“Don't tell Jiyeon I said those words to you...She'll kill me if she knew you were replacing her” Both Mina and Sehun burst out laughing.

 

The zoo trip was cut short when Mina asked Sehun to stand next to the elephant exhibit. This time, Sehun didn't whine, since he liked elephants. Right when Mina was about to take the picture, one of the elephants sprayed water from his trunk onto Sehun.

 

“I hate animals....” Sehun mumbled while he was driving Mina back home.

“Sehun.... I'm sorry.” Mina pouted. Sehun's weakness.

“No... it's not your fault this happened.... its that stupid elephant. At least you got a good laugh from it.” Sehun smiled a little when he recalled Mina laughing non-stop when she was trying to wipe his clean with some napkins.

 

30 minutes later, Sehun safely arrived in front of Mina's house.

“Okay. When you get home, you need to get out of those wet clothes and jump into a hot shower. I don't want to you to get sick.” Mina ordered Sehun.

“Yes mother... would you like a photo proof that I'm in the

Please log in to read the full chapter