Date Night (new)

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Do we have to go to date night?” Sehun asks as he fixes his tie as he sits on Mina's bed.

 

“Yes. We're going. Plus, its the first time Jongin and Jinhee are joining us. Tonight we're going a nice restaurant tonight.” Mina explains as she walks out her bathroom.

 

“That sounds like what we do almost everyday.” Sehun gives a straight face

 

“Yeah... but its a special restaurant with food and dancing. Its going to be fun.”

 

“But I just want to be with you tonight.” Sehun whined.

 

“Hush. Suzy worked hard to arrange this.” Mina starts putting on her earrings.

 

“At least it won't be like the date night Jiyeon planned.” Sehun mumbled, but only to be smacked in the arm by Mina

 

“Yah! Just don't bring it up when you're around her. She's still embarrassed about it.” Mina warned.

 

The last date night with the trio couple ended in disaster. Jiyeon planned a fun bowling night. Mina, Sehun, Jongdae and Suzy were a little hesitant on the plan because of the history between the Chanyeol -Jiyeon couple and bowling. Everything was fine, until the two started to nagged each other on their form of bowling. Then nagged even more when they were in last place. The finale was when Jiyeon's ex boyfriend came into the scene. They didn't break up was not a good one. He started to bother Jiyeon, which in enraged Chanyeol. Sehun and Jongdae used all their strength to hold him back. The final straw was when Jiyeon's ex-boyfriend slapped her behind. Not even a second later, Chanyeol came in a punched him straight in the face. Next thing you know, friends of the ex-boyfriend joined in. Having Chanyeol's back Sehun and Jongdae also jumped in. Everything happened so fast. Long story short, the couples ended their date night at the police station. Thanks to the understanding parents and their girlfriends, the boys were bailed out.

 

“Not gonna lie, that's a fun memory” Mina shrugged.

 

“My black eye wasn't a fun memory” Sehun brought up.

 

“Hmm but it made you look a little y though” Mina blushed after she admitted.

 

“Oh really now.” Sehun smirked as he backhugged her.

 

“okay. I'm done. Lets go.” Mina got out Sehun's arms and quickly out of the room. Sehun followed, while laughing to himself.

 

“Aishh I have the cutest girlfriend.”

 

 

 

----

“Wow! This place is amazing Suzy!” Jiyeon exclaimed.

 

“I know right! How did you find this place?” Jongdae pulls out his girlfriend's chair.

 

“Thanks. My cousin is actually the leader of the band.

 

The gang just arrived at the jazz night club. A place where you can eat dinner, listen to some feel good to up beat music and of course dance the night away on the spacious dance floor provided. Thanks to Suzy's cousin, they were able to get one of the best tables.

 

“Thanks for including us.” Jinhee spoke.
 

“No problem. Beisides, we haven't seen you two in a long time. What have you guys been up to?” Jiyeon asks.

 

Something felt a little off. Jinhee looked ashamed to answer, Jongin, feeling Jinhee's uneasiness, quickly answered.

 

“Ah we been just really busy with school and you know how long distance relationships are.” The moment after Jongin finished his sentence, Mina choked on water.

 

“Jagiya! Are you alright?” Sehun lightly patted her back as he worried. Sehun knew why she reacted like that. Of course, Mina knew how it felt to be in a long distance. Mina nodded, reassuring that she was fine. Sehun placed his arm around her shoulder. In response, she laid her head on his. It felt like something pinched his heart when Jongin saw was scene.

 

You could say the tables have turned. Now here's Jongin longing for Mina. Looking at her with the same look she gave him once before.

 

“If only...”

 

“Come on guys!! lets dance!!” Suzy got up from the table and dragged Jongdae with her.

 

Everyone followed and made their way to the dance floor. For an hour they enjoyed the music. Laughing and singing along to familiar songs the band was playing.

 

“How are you guys doing?” The leader of the band/ Suzy's cousin said of the mic.

“I hope you guys are having a fun time tonight. Now, we're going to do something different. I want everyone to change partners for this one song! Girls, stay in your place, guys I want you to move to next girl on your right.” He instructed.

 

Following the instructions:

Jongdae went to Jiyeon

Chanyeol went to Jinhee

Sehun went to an unknown women, but Mina didn't mind it since it was a elderly lady that looked to be in her late 50s.

Please log in to read the full chapter