A Day In The Life Of The Oh Family

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

~6:30AM

 

-beep beep beep beep beep-

 

“Hmmmm” Sehun groaned as he moved around under the sheets.

 

The alarm clock was turned off. Instead of a noisy clock, a nudge and a soft voice took over.

 

“Sehun..... Yeobo wake up.” Mina lightly shakes him to wake up.

 

Finally, Sehun opened his eyes. Looking to his left, he sees his wife sit up and stretch a little. Turning over, he pulls the covers over him.

 

“Wake up.” Mina tries to pull the blanket off.

 

“5 more minutes.”

 

“Sehun.”

 

“4 more minutes”

 

“Get up”

 

“3 more minutes.”

 

“You're going to be late.”

 

“10 more minutes” Sehun blurted out an unreasonable offer.

 

-smack-

 

Sehun pulled the covers off him and glared at Mina.

 

“I know you love my booty, but handle it with care please.” Sehun caresses where it hurts.

 

“Sehun!” Mina jumped on top of him.

 

Laughing and tickling each other, they rolled around in bed.

 

-beep beep beep beep-

6:45AM

 

“Okay play time over.” Sehun kisses Mina's nose.

 

He reaches over and turns off the alarm. The Oh couple rolled out of bed. Sehun makes his way toward the bathroom and Mina makes her way toward the kitchen.

~7AM

 

The coffee has been made and the toast is in the toaster. The rest of the food has been prepared but not cooked yet. Mina goes back upstairs. In the hallway, she sees Mr. Pinku laying in front of the boys' bedroom doors since they're rooms are across from each other. Seeing her presence, Mr. Pinku happily wags his tail. Mina pets his head and checks the baby monitors to see which child is awake. Luckily, both were already awake. She enters the room of the oldest first.

 

“SeJoooooon” Mina cooed.

 

“Umma!” The excited toddler climbs off his big boy bed.

 

“Good morning.” Mina greets him with a hug and a kiss.

 

“Good morning umma! I love you” SeJoon hugs his umma.

 

“Hehehe I love you too.” Mina attacks him again with kisses.

 

“Minho Umma! Minho!”

 

“Okay let's go get your brother.” Mina stands up.

 

SeJoon and Mr. Pinku runs out the room and goes next door. He tries to reach for the door knob, but is still too short to touch it. Mina giggles at the sight. Standing behind him, Mina opens the door for him. They are greeted by a smiling Minho standing in his crib.

 

“Mama!” Minho called out.

 

“Good morning baby!” Mina lifts him from the crib and gives him a kiss.

 

Mina was happy seeing her baby smile again. Last night he was having trouble falling asleep because his red teddy bear went missing.

 

“eJoo” Minho reaches out for his big brother.

 

Ironically, SeJoon was wearing his Big Brother t-shirt Mina gifted him on his first birthday almost 2 years ago.

 

Mina laughs soft as Minho isn't able to pronounce SeJoon's name.

 

“How come you can say appa's name perfectly, but not your hyung's?” Mina snuggles with her baby.

 

 

~7:15AM

 

While carrying Minho with one hand and holding SeJoon's hand with the other, Mina made her way back downstairs. She placed Minho on his high chair and SeJoon, carefully climbed up his chair. Mina gave them various toys and the tv in the living room since the boys have a good view of it from the table. Mina walked over to the counter and started cooking breakfast. The sound of the boys playing, the tv, and eggs sizzling on the frying pan filled the first floor. Typical morning, until...

 

“MINA!!! MINA!!! MINA!!!”

 

Mina turns away from the stove and sees Sehun running into the kitchen half dressed.

 

“What's wrong?” Mina looked at him.

 

“MINA LOOK!” Sehun pointed and his attire.

 

So Mina looked. He was wearing his usual black pants and his pink shirt wasn't buttoned... wait pink?

 

“Why are you wearing pink?” Mina questioned as Sehun always wearing either white or dark colored shirts to work.

 

“EXACTLY!! My white shirt turned pink.” Sehun points.

 

“Then.... change into another shirt” Mina states the obvious.

 

“THEY'RE ALL PINK!!” Sehun places the laundry basket of white pink clothes on the counter.

 

Mina's jaw dropped. All their white clothes are now pink. From white shirts to white tank tops to Sehun's white undies, its all pink now.

 

“HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!” Mina yelled.

 

“I don't know! You did the laundry!” Sehun pointed out

 

“But you took out the laundry after the dryer was done!” Mina responded back

 

“I was half asleep. I didn't noticed.” Sehun scratched the back of his head.

 

Mina made her way toward the laundry basket. She started shifting through it seeing how much of their white clothes had become a new color, but then found something that made her eyes widen.

 

“What?” Sehun noticed the look in her eyes.

 

“Hehehe” Mina nervously laughed and held up something.

 

Sehun's face went blank, while Minho's face lite up.

 

“BUBBA!!” He called out the name of his missing red teddy bear.

 

Turns out, his teddy bear had somehow slipped into the laundry basket. Mina didn't check the load before dumping it into the washing machine. Since it was all white clothes, it was washed in hot water.

 

Thus, white clothes + red teddy bear + hot water = disaster.

 

“Well.... at least bubba is clean now?” Mina handed the child his missing friend.

 

Sehun sighed and smiled as he watches Minho reunite with his missing bear.

 

“Now what?” Mina asks.

 

“Well looks like I have to go shopping for new white shirts.” Sehun looks at his pinks shirts.

 

“Can we keep these though?” Mina asked as she stepped closer to Sehun. “I think you look y in pink.” She whispers in his ear.

 

Both start laughing, until they smell something and then....

 

-BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-

 

bark bark bark bark

 

Startled, both look around. SeJoon and Minho start crying because of the loud noise. Mr. Pinku runs around. Mina turns toward the stove and ….

 

“MY PANCAKES!!!” She yells.

 

Sehun quickly goes to stove and turns it off. Turning on the vent and opening the window to let out the smoke. Mina frowns at the failed breakfast.

 

“Its not that bad babe. We still have eggs and bacon. Look! We have bread!” Sehun lifts up the loft

“Just give the burnt pancakes to Mr. Pinku”

 

“Bark”

 

 

 

~8:30AM.

 

The smoked is cleared, Sehun changed into a blue shirt and Breakfast has been eaten.

 

“I'll see you later. Bye. I love you, you and you.” Sehun says bye to Mina and the boys, and ends each you with a kiss.

 

“Bark”

 

“And I love you too.” Sehun pets Mr. Pinku's head as he tail wags.

 

“Bye. Love you.” Mina kisses his cheek.

 

“Have fun at the bakery” Sehun gets in his car.

 

Mina and boys waves as Sehun drives off.

 

“Come on babies, lets get ready to go to the bakery.”

 

~9AM

 

The smells of freshly baked pastries and various sweets fills Mina's nostrils as she enters.

 

“Good morning Mrs. Oh” The employees greeted Mina as she walked through the back door of the bakery.

 

“Good morning everyone! Let's have good sales today! Hwaiting! ” Mina cheerfully smiles.

 

“Good morning, unnie!” Sera greets. “Come one little ones.”

 

Mina hands over Minho to Sera and SeJoon holds onto her hand. Sera takes them to designated playroom had built for them.

 

“Bye babies. Be good!” Mina waves to her children.

 

“Ow Minho! Not my hair!” Sera tears up because of the pain.

 

Putting on her apron and washing her hands, she made her way into her backroom. There stood her special project of the moment. Jongin's 30th birthday cake. Since he loved dogs so much, she made the cake into a dog. Because he was a doctor, Mina added a cute touch by having the dog wear a doctor's coat and a stethoscope around its neck.

 

“Ahhh! He's going to love it!!” Mina continued working on the masterpiece.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile with Sehun.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter