Last Month

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

Its the month Mina and Sehun dreaded the most. Sure there's finals, graduation and Woohyun and Yoona's wedding to look forward to. They were excited on the most part, but it June 30th they wish didn't exist. Its the day Sehun would be leaving. Leaving for who knows when.

 

“-sigh-” Sehun leaned back on his chair.

“What's wrong?” Mina sat up from his bed.

“I just got my papers.... i'm really leaving.” Sehun showed her the pile of important documents

“I guess this really happening.” Mina commented.

“Mina do we have to break up?” Sehun suddenly asks.

“Sehun....” Mina asks

“I mean.... it could work out right? -sigh- who am I kidding” Sehun looks down. 

Mina gets from from his bed and sits on his lap.

“As much as I want to try, we both know how busy we're going to get. We need to focus on our careers first. Then when we're ready, maybe we might meet each other again." Sehun continutes “Nam Mina, the next time I cross paths with you, I'll never let you go. I'm going to make you mine forever. I promise that.” Sehun declares.

“What if I’m married already?” Mina adds on.

“...... I.......uhhh.......aish! really?! I was trying to be optimistic here” Sehun complains.

“Sehun... don't make a promise you can't keep. Yeah, we may meet each other in the future. There could be a chance that we'll still be in love with each other and be single, but we don't know what the future holds. Who knows, you might meet a lucky girl over there." Mina tells him.

“But I want that lucky girl to be you...” Sehun mutters, to the point that Mina doesn't hear it. “-sigh- you're right. We don't know. We just have to make the most of what we have now.” Sehun hugs her.

“Yeah...” Thats all Mina could say.

“I'm going to miss you.” Sehun lays his head on Mina's shoulder.

“I'm going to miss you too.” Mina responds back as she lays her head on his.

 

~

two days later.

 

“Good luck Sehun! Hwaiting!!” Mina cheers her boyfriend before he walks into his classroom.

 

Today is Sehun's last exam that is standing in the way of him and graduation. Sehun has been stressing out the last couple of weeks because it was class that he struggled the most with. He needed a passing grade in order to be able to walk across the stage. Thankfully, Mina was there to help him study and not panic.

 

“Good luck kiss?” Sehun puckers up.
“Aish...” Mina cups his face and goes her tip toes to give him a small peak.

“That's it?!” Sehun was unsatisfied.

“You'll get a longer one when you pass the exam. Now go!”

“-sigh- fine.” Sehun turns to the door.

Nervousness overcame the young man. He couldn't move his legs, fearing that he might topple over.

“Push me in?” Sehun asks the favor. Mina rolls her eyes and pushes the nervous student into the room.

 

Mina waits in the hallway on a near by bench, since her wedding cake project isn't due until the end of the week. As she waits, she sketches out designs for what the cake should look like.

 

“Mina.” She looks up from her sketch pad and sees...

“Hi Jongin.” Mina smiles as she greets him.

Jongin's heart starts to beat fast

Please log in to read the full chapter