She Spent How Much?

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

“$701,188.53?!?”

Sehun was about to eat his toast, but once he saw the expenses from Mina's yesterday impulse trip back AND forth from Tokyo and Korea., his food ended up on the floor. Eyebrows furrowed and jaw slightly dropped. That was the face he was giving at her. Mina sunk in her seat a little upon hearing Sehun's outburst.

 

“Well.... to be fair..... I bought the earliest flight so I come back to you quicker...” Mina quietly explained. Sehun was slightly taken back by her answer and but quickly stood his ground again.

 

“..... I’m flattered …..BUT STILL!! $701,188.53?!? I could have bought you an engagement ring AND your wedding ring with money!!” Now this time it was Mina was taken back by Sehun's answer.

 

Sehun saw her reaction and smirked. He reached over and grabbed her hand.

 

“What? Since you choose me, what did you think would happen? I love you and you love me. I want to and will marry you.” Sehun proudly announced.

 

“But....” Mina pouted.

“What?” Sehun raised an eyebrow upon seeing her pout.

“This isn't how I always imagined of being propose to....” Sehun's head fell and meet the table.

 

He started to laugh.

 

“I'm not proposing yet Mina. You know me. I'm a man full of surprises. You'll never what how I'll plan to ask your hand in marriage.” Sehun kisses her hand.

“Can I make one request then?” Mina asks.

“Request away, my love.” Sehun answers.

“Please don't go above and beyond to the point that you embarrass me”

“.............................” No response from the boy.

“Sehun?” Mina asked. She couldn't read his face.

“Soo that's a no for a flash mob in Shibuya?” He asks with a sly smile.

“SEHUN!” Mina slips her hand out of his grip and was ready to smack his head.

“I'm just kidding!! okay! Okay! No “out-of-this-world” proposals!!” Sehun shielded himself.

 

Mina scoffed and crossed her arms. Sehun got up and made his way to her side of the table and hugged her.

 

“How about a billboard?” Sehun asked.

 

“Sehun!!” Mina slapped his chest while Sehun laughed and held her tighter.

“Okay I'll stop. Besides marriage proposals are suppose to be a surprise.” Sehun placed his chin on top of Mina's head.

 

The stood stayed in each others embrace for awhile.

 

“So how did you know?” Sehun suddenly asks.

“Hm?”

“How did you know it was me?” Sehun slightly breaks the hug.

 

Mina took a deep breathe before explaining.

 

“I felt nothing. Jongin's kiss meant nothing to me. It didn't feel real. There was no spark. There no love. Once I opened my eyes, that's when I knew the person in fr

Please log in to read the full chapter