Mina and The Babies

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Good morning my baby girl.”

 

Miyun opens her eyes and sees her mother. After rubbing her eyes, she extends her arms. Mina happily picks her up.

 

“umma!” Miyun kisses her cheek.

 

The two enter the hallway. Mina puts Miyun down, as the little on wants to walk on her own. Miyun sees her father in his room. She walks in and sees Sehun walking around.

 

“Appa, where are you going?” Miyun sits on the bed as she watches Sehun pack a small bag.

 

“Appa going on a trip.” He answers.

 

“Miyun go? The little one asks.

 

“No, Miyun stays here with umma and oppas.” Sehun explains

 

“But appa.” Miyun pouts

 

“Appa has to go on a trip for work." Sehun explains again.

 

“Appa coming back?” The little one questions

 

“Yes baby.” The father smiles

 

“Sehun, don't forget undies.” Mina passes him a pair.

 

“..... out of all the pairs I own, why these?” Sehun shows the pororo boxers.

 

“hahaha! I know they're your favorite.” Mina teased and smacked his .

 

Sehun finished packing and zipped up his bag.

 

“Okay. Where are the boys, time to say to goodbye.”

 

“Goodbye?” Miyun looked up at Sehun.

 

“Yes, babygirl... appa has to go now.” Sehun looks down.

 

“Go where?” Miyun's voice began to shake.

 

“-sigh- Miyun” Sehun kneels down to Miyun's level “appa has to go on a short trip to Japan. I'll be back tomorrow.”

 

“NO!” Miyun shouted nearly knocking over Sehun.

 

“Miyun” Mina also kneels in front of their daughter

 

“Appa don't go!” Miyun began to cry.

 

“Aigooo, my baby.” Sehun picked Miyun and hugged her.

 

“Appa no go!” Miyun yelled.

 

“Miyun, appa will be back.” Sehun tries to tell her.

 

“No! Appa stay here!” Miyun cries some more.

 

Mina had to hold back tears watching the youngest beg her appa to stay. This is actually he first business trip Sehun is going on after the twins were born. Sehun looked at his wife, confused at what to do. He needed to go on this trip, but he has a screaming baby that is refusing to let go.

 

“Umma?”

 

Mina looked toward the door and saw SeJoon come in, followed by Minho and Seyun.

 

“Why is Miyun crying?” Minho asks

 

“She doesn't want appa to leave.” Mina explains.

 

“Sehun you ready?” Kevin also walks into the room. “Woah” He was taken back by the scene.

 

“Is it time?” Sehun asked.

 

“Flight leaves in an hour.” Kevin reminds.

 

“Aish... babe... help.” Sehun faces Mina.

 

“okay baby, appa has to go now.” Mina tries to take Miyun away.

 

“NOOO!!” Miyun's grip gets tighter on Sehun's shirt as Mina pulled.

 

 

Not only did Miyun inherit her mother's looks, but also her incredible strength. This situation was harder than they thought.

 

 

“Well.... she's definitely a daddy's girl.” Kevin commented as him and the boys watched the tug of war happened in front of them.

 

“URGH!”

 

One last tug and Mina finally had Miyun into her arms.

 

But it didn't end there. Miyun started to struggle in Mina's arms. Finally the little one gave up and cried hysterically in Mina arms. The 3 brothers and Kevin covered their ears.

 

“Miyun.... appa will be back. Its only for one night.” Mina tried to explain.

 

“I -gasp- want -gasp- appa-”

 

“Baby... umma is here.” Sehun tried to cheer her up.

 

“NO!” Miyun screamed.

 

Both Mina and Sehun paused for a second. Sehun had to hold back his laugh, but Mina caught him and glared at him. SeJoon, Minho and Seyun giggled at the scene.

 

“Appa in trouble.” Seyun pointed.

 

“Miyun no likely umma?” Mina pouted at her daughter.

 

“I -gasp- want -gasp- umma -gasp- and -gasp- appa -gasp- twgether!” Miyun cries.

 

“Awww baby, appa will be back. Its not like he's leaving forever” Mina hugs her tightly.

 

“Mina... I have to leave now.” Sehun whispers.

 

“Miyun.... say bye to appa.” Mina tells her daughter.

 

“Baby girl, appa will be back. I promise to call and web chat and...... I'll bring back lots of toys …... and sweets!” Sehun promises his princess.

 

The word “sweets” caught the crying baby's attention. Miyun's sobs started to die down. Sehun smiled at her, however, it became a nervous laugh when he saw Mina's glare again. He knew he was in trouble this time. Even though Mina was baker, herself, she was strict on the amount of sweets the kids ate.... and for Miyun, she had the sweet tooth of the family.

 

“Hehehe.... I promise one bag.” Sehun promised

 

“One small bag.” Mina compromised

 

“Yes dear.” Sehun kissed his wife on the cheek. “Is my Miyun okay now?”

 

Miyun hiccuped but nodded her head.

 

“That my baby!” Sehun smiled. “Now, kissed appa!” Sehun puckered up.

 

The Oh family walked Sehun to Kevin's car. After putting his suitcase in Kevin's car, Sehun turned toward his family. He kissed the boys goodbye.

 

“Be good you three. Take care of umma and baby sister.” Sehun looked at his mini me's... and Seyun, since he looked more like Mina.

 

He kissed Miyun again and lastly, it was Mina's turn.

 

“Bye babe.” Sehun smiled.

 

“Bye love.... be safe..... don't look at the women there.” Mina pouted.

 

“hahaha! I promise I won't. Its only you I'll forever have my eyes on.” Sehun embraced Mina.

 

“Here we go” Kevin leaned onto the car.

 

“Umma and appa are being lovey gushy again.” SeJoon whispered out loud.

 

“I love you.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter