Baby?

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

-sigh-

 

Mr. Pinku watched his mommy pace back and forth in the bathroom. It was just Mina and their dog home today. Sehun was at work.

 

-ding-

 

The timer on her phone went off.

 

“Its time” Mina whispered to herself.

 

Mina picked up the stick at determined their faith for the next 8- 9 months.

 

“Well.... here we go Mr. Pinku.” Mina looked over at her her companion before looking down at the stick of fate.

 

 

Negative.

 

 

Mina sighed. It was the 4th time she took the test ever since her and Sehun decided to start a family. Tossing the pregnancy test in the trash and washing her hands, she made her way to the kitchen. Opened the freezer and took out a tub of ice cream. Grabbing a spoon, she began eating it..

 

“Mina! I'm home.”

 

A voice rang from the front of the house. Sehun walked into the kitchen and saw Mina's state.

 

“you took another test?” Sehun studied Mina.

 

Mina sighed and nodded her head. Sehun didn't even have to ask what the result was. He picked up this habit of Mina after the 2nd test and it was confirmed after the 3rd test. Whenever the the pregnancy test came out negative, this is how Mina would drown out her sorrow.

 

“How come I’m not pregnant?” Mina frowned.

 

“Mina...it takes time. There’s nothing to worry about. The doctor said we're both healthy and there’s nothing wrong. We just have to wait.” Sehun kissed her temple. “It will happen. Just be patient.”

 

~

 

Later that night, Sehun and Mina were on the living room. Kevin was also at the Oh apartment, hanging out.

 

“Shake hands” Kevin held his hand out for Mr. Pinku, who gladly gave his paw.

 

“Okay how come he listens to you and not me?' Sehun walks into the room.

“Everyone loves me” Kevin laughed.

“I don't” Sehun muttered.

 

-bark-

 

“Yah!” Sehun yelled back the dog.

 

Sehun stands behind the couch Mina was sitting in. She on her phone, looking like she was reading something. Sehun took a peek at what she was looking it, but he saw was something he didn't expect.

 

“POSITIONS TO GET PREGN-... WHAT THE HECK MINA!” Sehun grabbed the phone out of her hand. “Okay I know you really want to have a baby but really!? You don't know need tips especially stuff like thi-.... oh.” Sehun looked at the page the phone on. “I wonder how that feels”

Curiously, Kevin looked over and blushed a little. Both the men’s head titled to the side a little.

 

“ERTS!” Mina yelled as she grabbed her phone back.

 

“YAH! You're the ert who looked it up!” Sehun yelled back and Kevin agreed.

 

“ahhh!” Mina wanted to pull her hair. “Am I crazy that i'm this desperate to get pregnant.” Mina laid back on the couch

 

Sehun and Kevin felt bad.

 

“You're not crazy Mina.” Kevin tells her.

 

“Yeobo” Sehun jumped over the couch and sat next to her. “Listen, you're not crazy. I want to have a mini us as much as you do. I hate seeing you like this. It will happen sweetie. Don't stress about it. How about this, I’ll take you on a weekend getaway. You'll be able to relax and not constantly think about getting pregnant okay?” Sehun hugged his frowning wife.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter