Daddy Day Care

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

“We'll be back at 8!”

 

“Bye! Have fun!”

 

“Bye babies!! I love you”

 

“Be good to appa and uncles......Sehun, I trust you” Mina gave her

 

The ladies; Mina, Jiyeon, Suzy, Yoona and Lyn( Luhan's wife) planned a girl's day for themselves where they would spend it at the spa. While the ladies were out, the men were going to the look at the kids. Originally, it was going to be Sehun, Jongdae, Luhan and Woohyun, but at the last minute Woohyun and Luhan had to back out. Needing the help, they tricked, Chanyeol, Jongin and Kevin to come over.

 

They all waved as the women left.

 

“Alright.... let's do this!” Jongdae turns around.

 

“Wait.. We don't have kids! So why are we here?” Chanyeol points at him, Jongin and Kevin

 

“Because Chanyeol..... it would've been 2 of us..... and 6 of them.”

 

-ringringring-

 

“Hello? Noona? Emergency meeting? Sunggyu hyung is out of town? You want me to babysit Eunji? Well you see... wait noona don't cry! I'LL DO IT -sigh- Just drop her off at Mina and Sehun's place. Yes I know I'm the best. Yes.... bye”

 

The guys look at Jongin.

 

“Well... make that 7 of them now.” Jongin nervously chuckled.

 

“Urghh!”

 

“Why are Luhan and Woohyun kids here but not them?” Kevin asks.

 

“Woohyun had an emergency surgery and Luhan had a last minute meeting.” Sehun explains.

 

“At least their calm.” Kevin commented

 

“Shhh! Don't jinx it!” Jongdae covered Kevin's mouth.

 

“Okay then... 1,2,3,4,5,and 6” Sehun counts the kids.

 

“It that necessary?” Jongdae raises an eyebrow.

 

“Hey I need to make sure that all the kids are here or Mina might kill- MINHO NO!!” Sehun points at his son who was about to pull Jongin's dog's tail.

 

Scared by his father's sudden yell, The youngest started to cry.

"WAHHHHHHH!"

“no no no” Sehun panicked and ran to his son.

 

Thus the chain reaction has started.

 

Suddenly, Howon started to cry, freaking out, Jongin went picked up the child.

 

Then Xian started to cry because of all the noise, Chanyeol came to the rescue to calm the child.

 

Out of no where, Jina took Hwayoung's doll. Hwayoung shirked in horror and in return pushed Jina to the floor, thus causing the oldest to start crying.

 

“APPA!!!” Jina screamed

 

Jongdae picked up his daughter to calm her down and Kevin did the same with

 

“WELL THIS IS GOING WELL!!” Jongdae yells over the crying.

 

“SHUT UP!!” The rest of the guys yelled.

 

SeJoon sat on the floor and watched the chaos unfold before him. Suddenly, the 3 year old started to cry because he felt left out.

 

“WAHHHHH!”

 

“What the? Now why are you crying?!” Sehun looks at his other son.

 

-dingdong-

 

Jongin already knew it was niece. Walking toward the door, while still trying to calm down the sobbing 1 year old. He opens the door, only to find another crying child.


“What the?” Jongin raised an eyebrow.

 

Looking up, he saw his noona waves and drive off.

 

“Okay seriously?!” Jongin mentally screamed.

 

He got a hold of Eunji's little hand and led her inside. Entering back into the screams of pandemonium.

 

“WHY DOES IT SOUND LOUDER?!” Kevin yells.
 

Sehun looks around and sees Jongin with his crying niece.
 

“JONGIN WHAT DID YOU DO?!” Sehun glares at his friend.

 

“I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! MY SISTER JUST DROPPED HER OFF LIKE THIS!” Jongin tries to yell over the noise.

 

“THIS IS HONESTLY MAKING ME WANT TO CRY!!” Chanyeol yells.

 

“8 O'CLOCK NEEDS TO COME FASTER!!” Sehun looked at the clock.

 

~30 minutes later.

 

Sehun tipped toed out of the playroom. Making sure not to step or trip on anything. After successfully closing the door. He falls to the living room floor, where all the other guys were.

 

“its finally over.” Jongdae talks into the pillow

 

“that was a nightmare” Chanyeol comments

 

“Its only been an hour since the girls left....... we have 5 more hours to go.” Jongin looks at his phone.

 

“Good news is.... their naps should last for 2 hours.” Sehun looks on the positive side.

 

“Then we'll put a movie on. That should last 2 hours.” Jongdae plans out

 

“oo! Oo! Oo! I want BaeMax!” Kevin excitedly suggest

 

“No! I want minions!!” Chanyeol argues.

 

“What are you? 10?” Jongin smacks the back of Kevin and Chanyeol's head.

 

“See we got this! After that then for an hour we'll just play with them.” Jongdae folds his arms.

 

“Alright we got one problem..... who's gonna going to dinner? Sehun looks around.

 

 

 

-ding dong-

 

Kyungsoo rang the doorbell to Oh complex. He sees the door open.

 

“Hey g-AHH!”

 

Kyungsoo was pulled into the house. Immediately he was surrounded.

 

“Hi?” Kyungsoo looks around.

 

“Kyungsoo we need your help.” Jongdae starts

“Wow. Let me guess, you want me to cook for you guys." Kyungsoo crosses his arms.

 

“NoooooooooooooooYes” Sehun admitted.

 

“and to think you guys called me to hang out” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes

 

“But we do! Just in some other way.” Chanyeol tried to convince.

 

“Okay listen.... we need your help, somehow all the kids were given to us. Right now its nap time but I know in the next -looks at his watch- 5 minutes, its going to be chaos. We need your help-”Sehun started to explain

 

“And cooking skills” Kevin butted in.

 

“yeah.” Jongin nods.

 

“Exactly how many kids?” Kyungsoo aks

 

“7” The all answer

 

“-sigh- led the way” Kyungsoo takes off his shoes

Please log in to read the full chapter