The Oh Twins

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

 -sniff sniff-

 

“ahhh this is going to taste so good!” Sehun spoke to himself as he stirred the soup he was making for dinner.

 

Since its already month 9 of the pregnancy. Mina has been officially ordered to stay in bed. Sehun did all the housework. The cooking, the cleaning, the shopping..... everything. Sometimes he regretted having such a huge home.


Sehun was in the kitchen by himself when he heard.....

 

“Sehun..... its time.”

 

“No its not. Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes.” Sehun carelessly answers.

 

“No Sehun..... its time.” Mina stares at her husband.
 

“Huh?” Sehun turns around. “Wait Mina you're suppose to be in bed”
 

“Sehun!”Mina's voice got louder. "Its time!"
 

“Mina, last time you said it was time, I nearly drove you to the hospital with just a towel." Sehun recalls the latest false alarm that happened while he was in the shower.
 

“SEHUN THESE BOUNCING BABY BOYS WANT TO COME OUT AND PLAY!” Mina finally burst her calm bubble.

 

Sehun looked behind her and saw a trail of water. That when it officially clicked.

 

“OH GOD! YOUR WATER BROKE!! IT REALLY IS TIME!!” Sehun's voice echoed through the huge house.

 

“Ahhhhh!” Mina felt a real contraction coming.

 

“Okay honey, just breathe in and out in and out.” Sehun instructs as he goes to the downstairs closet and picks up Mina's hospital bag.

 

“We've done this 2 times already, plus the many false alarms. So just relax! I'll call the doctor. We'll make it to the hospital and in no time we'll have an Oh family of 6...... hopefully this time.” Sehun talks as he brings Mina to the car.

 

He shuts the door as they leave the house.

 

“Bark bark” Mr. Pinku barks.

 

A few seconds later, the same door opens. Sehun comes running in.

 

“The one time the hamonis go out to shop......SeJoon! Minho!” Sehun dashes up the stairs to get his kids.

 

The 4 of them make their way to the hospital. Unfortunetly, they happened to hit every red light on the way. As much as Sehun wanted to run them, he had to think about the the safety of not just himself and laboring Mina, but also his two sons.

 

“URGHHHH” Sehun starts bang his head against the steering wheel when they stopped at the 6h stop light.

Despite the pain, Mina couldn't help but laugh a little as Sehun's mini metal down reminded her of their first date.

 

5 minutes later, they finally arrive to the hospital.

 

“Hurry hurry. Umma needs to give birth to your little brothers!” Sehun tells SeJoon and Minho as he pushes Mina on a wheelchair.

 

“urghh” Mina squeezes the armrest of the wheelchair.

 

“Umma okay?” Minho asks as he sees his mom in pain.

 

Mina gives a sweet smile and leans over. She kisses the soon-to-be no longer baby of the family.

 

“Umma will be fine. Pray for umma and your brothers okay?” Mina pats Minho's head.

 

“Mina? Sehun?”

 

The two look over and see Jongin coming out of the elevator as his shift just ended.

 

“uncle jongin!” SeJoon and Minho run to him.

 

“Its time?” Jongin asked, but...

 

“URGH!” Mina yells as another contraction starts.

 

“nevermind.” Jongin kept quiet as he picked up Minho.

 

“Jongin... I know you just got off work but...” Sehun was looking at his boys.

 

“I know I know. I'll be glad to look after them. I'll wait for your parents here.” Jongin holds onto SeJoon and Minho.

 

“Mr and Mrs. Oh? This way please.” A nurse comes to their aid.

 

“Okay bye babies. Be good.” Sehun pats his sons' head.

 

“Bye bye. I love you both.” Despite being in pain, Mina leans over again to hug and kiss her boys.

 

“Good luck two you! Especially you Mina. Have a safe delivery!! Congrats!” Jongin yells as the Sehun, Mina and the nurse quickly walk away.

 

“Alright you guys... who wants cookies from the cafeteria?” Jongin looks down the boys.

 

“Me! Me! Me!” The Oh boys cheer in glee.

 

 

 

Mina and Sehun were situated in their room. Mina was concentrating on her breathing, but she suddenly felt eyes gazing at her. She looks to her left ans sees Sehun laying his head on her bed, staring at her.

 

“What?” Mina asked softly.

 

“Nothing...... its just...... I can't believe our lives are going to change again.” Sehun softly speaks as he holds her hand.

Mina responds with a smile.
 

“I'm so thankful that you're in my life, that I married you, that I started a family with you, that you love me, tha-" 

 

“Sehun.” Mina runs her fingers through his hair.

 

They both just stare lovingly at each other.

 

“I love you.” Sehun tells her.

 

“I love- URGH” Mina accidently pulls Sehun's hair as a contraction starts again. A strong one this time.

 

At the same time, the doctor walks into the room.

 

“Alright how are you guys..... oh” The doctor pauses at the scene of Mina pulling Sehun's hair.

 

“PLEASE TELL ME ITS TIME!” Sehun yells in pain.

 

After checking, the doctor gave the go signal.

 

“Alright guys! It is pushing time!!” The doctor announced.

For 10 minutes, Mina pushed and pushed and finally....

 

“Alright Mina! One more push! Push!”

 

“URGHHH!”

 

“and here he is!” The doctor announced.

 

“wahh wahhh wahhh!”
 

“Baby boy number 1!”

 

“Seyun.” Mina smiled as the little one was placed on her stomach.

 

“Hey there little guy.” Sehun looked in awe at his latest son.

 

After a brief moment with his parents, Seyun was taken away to be cleaned up. Sehun looked over at Mina. He moved some hair that stuck onto her forehead before kissing her.

 

“You did great.” He told her.

 

“Se- URGH!” Mina suddenly yelled.

 

“time for the next one!!” The doctor rushed back in.

 

Sehun prepared himself again. He held onto Mina's hand.

 

“PUSH!”

 

“Urghh!!”

 

“Push!!”

 

“Urghhh!”

 

Tears started fall down Mina's face. She felt like giving up. She felt so weak at this point. It was barely 3 minutes after the first one came out and hardly regain any energy. Sehun was wiping the loose hair and sweat from her forehead.

 

“You can do it! You're almost there!! I love you so much.” He cheered her on.

 

“I see the head!”

 

“Urghh!!” Mina gave one big push

 

“Here we go! Baby boy numb-..... oh....”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter