Santa That's My Only Wish This Year

The Journey That Lead Her To Him
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few weeks have passed since the ice skating incident. Mina's ankle completely healed and able to walk everywhere without being nagged by a worried Woohyun and Jongin. Because of the guilt that he caused the injury, he visited Mina almost every day. During school, he volunteered on carrying her books to her classes. Such a nice guy.

 

Ever since that day, Mina hasn't been able to keep the image of Jongin's hand interlocked with hers. She squealed whenever she thought about. Her feelings grew strong. What can you expect? The girl was in love with the guy.

 

Christmas is approaching. The most wonderful time of year. The season when you spend time with your loved ones. With only a few days left, Mina made plans to go shopping with Jiyeon. The two were walking toward the shopping center and Mina was making her gift list. “Hmm, there’s umma, appa, oppa, Jiyeon, Jongdae, Suzy. Hmm I guess I can air mail Luhan's present. Oh! Can't forget Suho and Sera. There's also Soojin unnie and Jongin.” Mina continued with her list when Jiyeon looked over her shoulder. “Soooo whatcha gonna give Jongin?”, Jiyeon sang. Mina abruptly stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. Looking at her list again, she easily knew what to get everyone, everyone except Jongin. She looked at her best friend with face that had scared written all over it. “Jiyeonnnnn. Help me!!” “Uhh well what does he like?” That when it hit Mina like a ton of bricks. Once again, Mina looked at her best friend, this time with a nervous look. “I don't know...” “Wow. Let me get this straight. You hang out with the guy almost every day. You're completely head over heels for him... and you know nothing about him....Mina, my best friend. I love you but what the heck?” Mina grew frustrated. She knew Jongin as smart and caring person, but she didn't know his on a personal level. For example, she didn't know what his favorite color or what his favorite movie was. What is favorite song is. Probably the only thing she pin point about him was that he likes to dance, listen to music and has a unhealthy addiction to chicken.“Well... he likes to dance, listen to music … and chicken?” “Uhh I guess that's a start. We'll think about it some more while we shop for the others. After hours of shopping and walking around the mall, she had a gift for everyone except Jongin. She was extremely picky when it came to finding something for him. Thoughts of him not liking her gift scared her. After some time of deep thinking and pressure from Jiyeon since the mall was about to close, she decided on headphones. She realized that Jongin's latest pair broke so why not. “You know... you could have remembered hours earlier about his headphones. It would've stayed us some time.” Mina just finished paying and now on their way out. “Oh hush. I'll treat you to some hot coco.” The two walked to a nearby cafe and went home afterward. When Mina arrived home, she went ahead and started wrapping the gifts. Once she got to Jongin's present she stared at it for awhile. She sighed. “I hope this is good enough.”

Please log in to read the full chapter